The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirituality Sermon

5 posters

Go down

Spirituality Sermon Empty Spirituality Sermon

Post by samijo Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:37 pm

samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Spirituality Sermon Empty Re: Spirituality Sermon

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Hug 2 Thank you Sami again for you words and inspiration.
While I was listening to you talking about 'floating on" it reminded me of the
Modest Mouse song FLOAT ON

...Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans
We both got fired on the exactly the same day
Well we'll float on good news is on the way

And we'll all float on ok
And we'll all float on alright
Already we'll all float on
Now don't worry we'll all float on
Alright already we'll all float on
Alright don't worry we'll all float on...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:34 pm

I love that Modest mouse CD, im such a music geek. Very Happy

I loved this sermon too, just like the last one, I was inspired by it. Dove Hug 3
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Thank you Samijo
Another really great sermon.
Inspiring!
Have a blessed week.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 am

[b][i]
Samijo... How wonderful honey... simply said and very clear and right to the point. I know it hit home for me as I am sure it did for many... Thank You honey... and God Bless You for your gift of speech. I just love hearing your voice.. its so calming and sweet. Keep them coming.. I love hearing from you. Love and Light.......many Blessings..........Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Thanks for the good message Samijo! I had a funeral to go to this last week.
A manager I worked for who passed on 03/08/2008 after a long fight.
This was the first time I didn't think" Oh another one was graduated to TOS I wish it was my turn" like the kids in school who aren't ready to graduate yet. I felt that my time was coming when it comes to go TOS and I was good with that no fear or regret and that she fought the good fight and I will too when my time comes. I saw her the Monday after she passed while driving home on the expressway and talked to her; she looked great! and asked her to show me herself as we know each other on TOS. She is a powerhouse! and she went right back to work doing what she was doing when she left to come down here. She loves animals and there were loads of them surrounding her. She even inspired me to buy some candy she and her husband used to eat after I went the Tuesday March 11th to the visitation. I gave him a bag of it on her funeral. It was also his birthday the day of her funeral. I felt that she wanted him to have some little thing as a sign. I just saw them in the store and thought " I remember her saying they used to eat them" they were on discount so I bought three bags. I felt like I was giving the people who had it really rough, a sign from her that she still sees them.

Last edited by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:50 pm

That was nice of you. I am sure her husband enjoyed the candy.
Oh my was that something her funeral on her birthday. How crazy is that!
She is at peace now.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:31 am

NO the funeral was on his birthday! and yes I thought it was crazy but they had been married 35 years and they were high school sweethearts. I met him once but she spoke of him often. I will tell you she turned the lights off in our whole building the monday after she passed over. We were at work and it happened a few times then I began to think.. Dar is that you? I almost laughed because the building is 5 stories tall. Then we get this email about OMG we are working on trying to get this under control! I told her if it is you Dar just do it two more times. And before the day was over she did! Exactly twice more. It was a flash of the lights off I would guess about 7 times in all. The day after a few of us talked about it and we all thought the same thing. I was like I have heard of people turning lights on and off in a house or even the whole house but a company building??? it is not a small building even at five stories and she only turned off our building which is the second one.. we have two buildings I sent the people the phone controllers a message back in the email to not worry about the lights without telling them what it was. She made sure not to turn off the phone lines and the computers were all hooked into the power back up so we could continue to work while she turned off the lights! drat! She was about customer first now! Just the air conditioning and lights went off. Her husband Bill used to be a manager in the same building for the mail room and such publications stuff. We all just laughed when we did speak about it to each other the next day. It was like we had to say it and stand up and be counted to tell the truth. And it stopped and never happened again like that after the two afternoon times. She worked for the company for 36 years. and was only 54. I had no idea that she was three years older than me. Very Happy

Oh and we all showed up the majority of our group who worked with her as her charges with this color scheme.. Black with something gray. I thought what in the he__?
I mean like 7 or more of us who didn't call each other the night before on the phones we just showed up like that and then I thought of who we are. we are the fighters on the respective teams. She was a fighter and she embodied truth and fairness and customer first among other things. I thought hm she was a mission life entity or Mystic Traveler and we went to salute her on her way, very much like soldiers with their general. I know not all mystic travelers have to have flashy world shattering lives but to fight against the dark yes that is what we do.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:04 am

Thank you for sharing that with me James.
That was awsome. She was letting you know that she was still with you all.
She sounds like a bright light forsure. High energy force.
I am sure that you and her husband will miss her dearly. But know she will be always there for you.
love
Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down