The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video

4 posters

Go down

Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video Empty Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video

Post by samijo Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm

samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video Empty Entities & Man-Made Rituals

Post by samijo Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:44 pm

It is said that here are three different types of entities in some of the books that I have read.
There are the White entities. These entities believe in goodness and love, they trry to do good for themselves and others
this doesn't mean they do not get off track sometimes. I am sure that you know good people that are aggravating, people that drive you crazy with their ways. this doesnt mean they are dark entities or grey entities, even though grey entities are sent her to aggravate.
There is a difference. Grey entities do not care, White entities do care, they are just being playful. Believe me some people think that aggravating the snot out of people is fun. I am not one to believe aggravation is fun.
White entities do get off track and this doesn't make them dark. This is important and you know this. White entities know that something is wrong when they get off balance or off track. They do care about that. Where dark entities do not care, for they are off track per say because they have no track. You must care to be on a track. The come down into this world just to derail others that are on track. Grey entities are not on track they do not care.

Dark entities desires are those of negative. jealousy, greed, hate, vengious, all the negatives. The dark entities will be jealus of others and want to take what other have. Because they are greedy. They hate for others to have what they do not have. Now some white entities can be jealous and greedy too, the difference like I said before they are off track, but they do care and do recognize their greed and they try to correct it in some manner. Dark entities do not care. They hate for other to have what they want. If you do something they do not like they will get "even" for you doing that to them. Dark entities are ones that will be able to fool white entities for awhile. Honestly, I think when the white entities come up to a dark on they know deep inside, but they will make excuses, such as, well, I should not make judgement on others. I do not know them I should give them a fare chance to prove themselves to me.
Most of you have known people like this. They are everthing that you want in a person/mate or friend, then the longer yo know them the worse they become. Because they have all the trats that I told you about earlier. haven't you known people like that? Women I feel are the most victums. They get into a relationship and hae children with tthe dark one and all of thesudden the man becomes mean, and begans hittin her, accusing her of cheating on him, becoming jealous of all men around her. Not leting her have friends. Cutting her off from her family. He has to keep her all to herself to cause the damage of making her feel like no one would ever want her. Most of the time she will go to eatting or drinking or drugs, then he really puts the hooks into her and she becomes his slave. She doesnt believe within her self anymore and she is imprisioned in her own home. She believes that she is bad and that this is the best that she can have that she could not make it anywhere else.
Please do not believe this if some of you have found yourselves in this kind of live. There are always someone out there that cares and there are people out there that works at this for a living to help others in this kind of life. So get out and dont fall prey to these dark entities.
As I said last week we are not put here to change the dark or grey entities. We are here to experience from them and to survive. To perfect past them. There is always a helping hand out there believe me please always...

There is one question that I would like to ask. I would like for this thread not just be me giving sermons but that of a discussion for all of us to share and learn from.
The question that I have is just this. White entities have souls because they care and love. Does Grey entities have souls?
Now I am going to flip the page. On to man-made rituals.
There is something that I am not so sure of. I want to talk to you all about it. Why is it that we have to do ritual things such as the affirmations being said 3 times. is this so God will hear it? Of couse God hears all the first time it is said, and honestly, before it is spoken God knows it. So we actually, would not even have to speak it. Correct?
Why do we have to light candles at the trinity hour? If we would like a spirit to come in cant we just lite the candle to attract the spirit and ask them to come. And if they want to come will they not just come? I know that I dont ask sometimes and they come without a candle or anything they just jump right into my space.
All the rituals and things I would like to hear your oppinions about them and if they work and why is it that something work with out all that stuff? Please share with me all these things. Let me know what you think...
Like I said I would like this thread be more on all of us discussing all of our thoughts and not just mine.
Please keep an open mind. This is just our thoughts we are not asking anyone to believe them to be true to them, but if it does then you will grow spiritually in sharing with others. ok...God loves you and so do I ...have a wonderful day...

Last edited by samijo on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video Empty Re: Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi Sami, thanks for sharing some more of your wonderful insights and life experiences. I always look forward of hearing your point of view on things. Very Happy

I think I can contribute to this question of if they Grey and Dark entities having souls.

Yes, they sure do, that is what I gather from reading all of Sylvia's books.

And from the very beginning of time, the Dark chose to be Dark, but the Grey also could not decide, so they where grey.

To me,,having a spirit and having a soul are the same thing..

The way I look at it is, in this physical plane we all have physical bodies, but whenever any of us pass over to the other side we leave our physical bodies, the same thing happens with Dark and Grey entities..

Sylvia says that they then go to their holding places, Sylvia says that Dark entities have their own dimension called "Noir".

She also says that Grey entities have their own holding place, and from what my thoughts gather is,, they can choose at any time to become white, but they do not want to on the otherside..

So indeed the Grey have souls you know, but it is not purely white.

Dark entities have souls, but they go to Noir.

So to sum it all up, Whites, Greys and Dark entities all have souls, but the bodies we see our this physical representation of themself.

And about the man-made rituals..
This has alot to do with your beliefs, if you have strong beliefs that these rituals work for you, then by all means you should keep doing them..

Whether it be making the sign of a cross, surrounding with mirrors,, throwing salt over your shoulder, or something else..

So the stronger the belief is the rituals, the more they will work for you.

Not only that, but we learn that thoughts are things..On the otherside, all of our good thoughts are recreated, that is one of the most amazing things for me to comprehend, Sylvia says that we are like little-Gods on the otherside, and we think it, and we create it, and it manifests..

So when we creat a circle of mirrors around us, or when we create white light around us, it is being created on the otherside as well, but, in my opinion you may ask yourself, how this can affect us on THIS side, and the answer is that,,, in a way we pull those things created from the otherside, and we pull or drag them to be in closer vibration with this physical plane, and we all know that this physical plane is the one that is closer to the vibration of the Dark entities plane of existence.

Its kind of like going to the beach,,what are the things one would bring with them to the beach? Sunblock, and umbrella, towels, caps, sandels, all that stuff to protect them from the elements and the suns radiation.

So the tools of protection: mirrors, white lights, angels and so on and so forth, are some of the things WE may bring from our REAL home, to vibrate on this current plane of existence. Dont leave home without them, hehe.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I know we have discussed this topic before Sami, and you know I don't have the study group JOS books. regarding Grey entities:
In God Creation and tools it says on page 94 that Grey entities have spirit guides and can receive councilling from the other side. that they can turn white but most don't sadly.

now about Dark entities having souls scratch
this is how i see it. God created everything and everyone (entities) at the same time. the ones that end up DE, seperate from God not the other way around. I think the soul as the essence of an entity. there is the human vehicle and the soul that is within that vehicle. ( a few inches above or whatever) so if the entities that "turn" dark, were created in mass with all the other entities, then yes I think they have a soul ie the essence ie the spirit that once it's human vehicle is finished will go through the left door to do the whole thing again.

As for rituals, I have to think a little more on that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:27 pm

thank you two so much for sharing your thoughts and knowledge with me.!
I appreciate you all.
I do believe that everything, I / everyone does, is for a reason, for the greater picture.
What ever, we do, it will become apparant later on.
How this thought or action, plays out later for each of us.
There might be just one blowing the horn, but many hear it.. scratch Giggle Big Group Hug
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:33 am

by the way in2 this planet is Noir...
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:41 am

The dark entities have their own place the "left door" when they pass over but the ones who don't incarnate are around this planet as this was given to them to come to.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:31 pm

jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com wrote:by the way in2 this planet is Noir...

But I dont remember Sylvia saying that this planet was Noir, i could be wrong though.

I thought that Noir existed on a vibration closer to Earth, than the otherside, that is why the dark entities can bug us alot whilte we exist here.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:00 am

You are right Sylvia didn't say it... It is Francine...
from JOS book 5 The Great Battle..
Titled Nuvo and Noir

She states that on other planets the place we call Earth is not given that name. We call it Earth but no one else does. Noir is the Dark planet or planet of the Dark.

Then in the same JOS 5 the Gnostic Warrior chapter Francine explains about the decision of those souls to become dark.

Basically we have always been in God. In different states but the point at which all souls were in the State of Voices and individual in our voices we were all waiting for God to give us form about one third of the billions of souls decided not to wait for the command from God to have form to go with the voice thinking they were "better", had more power and come into life by their very force, which they did. The "point we were all at was resonating to our own tones which are our Voices. The voices who decided not to wait on God to give the command for form for us left separating themselves in their own pridefulness and created their own form. It was a response from the program command from God to come into flesh. The rest of us who are the Essence of Voice waited for "Adam" signifying all males, a symbol for all males to come into life and "Eve" the symbol for all females to come into life. That meant that the Created Force of the Mother and Father God was ready to give birth to that form. Francine says that because of the pridefulness in the wrong way of separating from the Divinity,that one third separated themselves for an eternity of time. It is not an infinity of time but an eternity of time. As long as the Created Form Mass (incarnate entities) appears on this planet and other planets the Dark entities are separate from the Light of Creation. Basically when the reincarnation scheme is done for all souls the Dark will be separate and when it is over they will we cleanses stripped of consciousness and reabsorbed into the Godhead.

Because the dark souls did this with consciousness, and it was at the point in our evolution as beings when we all knew ourselves as "I AM" consciousness, the choice was made with consciousness. They were given this planet to come to. They are not allowed to go to the Other Side. God (plural) being Emotion Azna and Intellect Dowra (OM), said "Let them play it out. Let them have their total reward being on this planet only. They wanted it very bad, let them have it."

God's moment was basically going to give the moment to come into form and begin the incarnation into form which would start the incarnation and reincarnation. the group decided they could not wait and forced their own consciousness into form so they were given this place only to come into form, never having a break to go to the Other Side like we do. Some of them do not incarnate very much on the level like Council who do not incarnate, and they are around the planet just not on it. The rest come down, are born , die and come back again and again and we incarnate and live among them learning what negativity is like first hand. Francine also says the Council says in the ultimate time when this planets day is over God will absorb this Created Mass (this being the Dark souls) back into the Uncreated Mass and see if it cannot be purified. If it cannot and some will not be purified then I guess (her words) it will start all over again. Those will. You will not!(as the reincarnation schemes would be over for us). They will become Voices again, and see if they will go into rebellion again.

Francine says there were about 2400 of them which were leaders and the rest of the third of billions who decided followed their lead. In all it was about a third of the billions of souls created to incarnate who decided to be Dark.

Once the Voices became real, or aptly put "the Word became flesh" God had to allow the ones who went Dark to say go awry.

Francine says that we were all there always. The Council and Archetypes were Voices before we were Voices too. The hey come into being and we did. When we began to take form we looked androgynous had our own special tone, our resonance, full mind intact, consciousness, freewill. We decided to become female, male, grabbed out Themes, what we were going to perfect when we began to take form.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:08 pm

I could be wrong, but from the information you just posted, I did not anywhere see that Earth is also called Noir, Earth is called the dark planet of insanity, Noir is on another vibrational level similar to Earths vibrational level from my personal understanding.

Here,, Journey of the soul book "The Nature of Good and Evil" bookstore edition. (Note:I do not have the official Novus spiritus editions of the books)

Francine: "From the very beginning of Creation, certain entities wanted to gain more love, more knowledge, and more spirituality. There is a fine line, however, between the ones who want spiritual evolvement, and some of the flukes that occurred because of this. That's where you get a misinterpretation in the Bible. It's not a total misinterpretation, but it explains why a "Lucifer" was put into being. Some entities did become megalomaniacal and broke totally from the Godhead. You could construe them to be negative entities, almost in direct opposition to God."

"These entities reside on Noir; this word means "Dark or black." They manipulate large energy patterns. They can exert their power indirectly as a blockage from spirituality. They can't affect humanity when residing on the Other Side because they have no pressence there. But the minute you enter life, you're in the battleground of light forces versus dark forces."

"Rather than construct a "devil" with horns, which of course would be an untruth, I would like for you to view the "dark side" as a negative energy pattern. This vibrational level is in harmony with the incarnate vibrational level -- and the dark forces have what you might call a "free-for-all" in your world. With their energy, their pattern fits into your economic structure. It fits into all types of stress. Any type of negativity that you could ever think of is manipulated by energy forces."

What I got from this is, Noir is close to the incarnate vibrational level, dark forces can manipulate us since its closer to this vibration, than The Otherside.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:00 pm

The Journey of Soul book I ma talking about is not the one you can buy at the store. It is bought by the Study Groups.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:39 am

Ok, my bad, i have no idea how different the texts are from the bookstore edition and the Jos novus editions.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Entities & Man-Made Rituals Video Empty Entities and Man Made Rituals Sermon

Post by russgirl Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Sami, I was trying to scan through the JOS #5 for the comment you made about the gray entities having no soul. I couldn't seem to find the reading, but will look further. I also, have not read through the other posted replies, so I hope that I am not repeating any other comment.

Gray entities do have Spirit Guides, so I would think they would at least basically have a soul even if it is just a shell.

In the JOS #5, we are taught about the Great Battle, and this is part of our job on earth to be warriors for God (M & F) and to win over as many Grays as we can.

As far as the ritual of lighting candles (at 3, 6, 9 & 12:00) this is an empowerment. From what I understand lighting a candle at 9:00 is a special time for Mother God.
russgirl
russgirl

Virgo Rat
Joined date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:08 am

All entities have souls, even the dark ones. The gray ones who are in lighter shades still have to decide but the darker the gray the more the decision is over.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Back to the location of Noir:
Sylvia's Book Phenomenon says that when looking to find the location of Nouveau, look to the constellations to find the image of the Great Man ( made up of all the zodiac constellations) and Nouveau is located where the heart of the man would be and that Noir is directly opposite. page 195 paperback

it also says that "Dark entities from inhabited planets in every galaxy pass directly through the godless void of Noir when they die and are immediately horseshoed back in utero to the same planet or any other inhabited planet they choose."

so IF this planet is Noir, (which goes against the previous location stated) why would it say they pass through Noir and go to the same planet they came from? (page 194 paperback)
confused confused confused
of course I don't have access to the JOS study materials, but it seems there is a conflict in this regard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Im confused about this also, and i want to get to the truth of this particular issue, just because.

Side note: I saw your name Psi-Chotic and i thought it was a new member, you fooled me there, hehe.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Im confused about this also, and i want to get to the truth of this particular issue, just because.

Side note: I saw your name Psi-Chotic and i thought it was a new member, you fooled me there, hehe.
sorry to confuse you...i just thought it was fitting my current state of mind Giggle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:20 am

well in speaking of Noir the leaders are not on this planet like we are but in the atmosphere around Earth making that "void" dimension... just like Nouveau is not a solid planet like Earth is. The Void dimension is where the dark forces leaders are like the Other Side is where our Council is. The Dark Void is what they inherited along with Earth and is the major place the dark souls incarnate on. It is not the only planet they incarnate on though just the majority incarnate here. Which is why only the Strongest souls get chosen for a turn here to incarnate due to the extreme negativity here and the Void around it on a non physical level
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down