The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Sundays Sermon

2 posters

Go down

Easter Sundays Sermon Empty Easter Sundays Sermon

Post by samijo Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Easter Sundays Sermon:
The Crucifixition of Jesus through Gnostic eyes.

Good morning!
The sermon today is going to be alittle different than those before.
I am going to put a Sami Jo spin on it. Very Happy
The opening pray is going to be the Lords prayer with a couple of new things done to it.
I wrote the healing and closing pray .
With that being said let us began. "Feet flat on the floor and palms up on your lap to recieve grace"

OPENING PRAYER:

Our Mother and Father who art in heaven.
Hollowed be thy names
Thy kingdom come thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give this day our lessons to perfect
Forgive us of our tresspasses
Forgive those who tresspass against us.
Let us not into temptation but deliver us from darkness.
AMEN

The story of Jesus's crucifixion
Along time ago back in the days of Jesus
The religious leaders was so upset with Jesus because he was gaining too much power.
Thousands of people were coming from all around to hear the words that Jesus was teaching
about God. He was spreading love and healing the sick.

The religious leaders went to Pilate and told him that they wanted Jesus crucified.
Pilate knew that he had to do something, he told his guards to go collect Jesus and bring
this man to him.

The guard brought Jesus to Pilate and they sat and talked. Pilate wanted to release Jesus for he could
see no reason to kill him. Pilate send Jesus to Herod, so that Herod could make judgment of this man call Jesus.
Herod laught at Jesus and mocked and scorned him. Herod told the guards to take Jesus back to Pilate and tell him
that he did not want his responsiblity of this mans crucifixition.
Pilot was bewildered by this. Pilot told Jesus that he would be crucified the day before the sabbath before dusk.

Jesus went back and told his mother and Mary M. that he would be crucified before dusk the day before the sabbath.
Then Jesus went to have the last supper with the disciples. Jesus broke bread with them and drank wine as if it were
the last time.

The next day before dusk, the guards collected Jesus and took him for his crucifixion.
Jesus was beaten, spat up on, kick, whipped, stoned, it was awful acts against this man that was send from God.

(back in those days people were very very mean! They put people into lions dens to be eatten-they plucked out your eyes-cut off your ears-stone you to death anything cruel that you can think of. We think it is bad today but when in fact it is nothing like it used to be)

Jesus was crowned with a crown of throrns, made to carry this heavy cross through the town to where he would be hung.
He stopped along the way when this woman offered a drink, "I read that it was water with some snake ventim in it." This would make Jesus appear to be dead. I don't know if it helped with some of the pain, I can only pray it did.

Jesus was hung on the cross, the guards was told by Pilate not to break Jesus's legs. "the people that was crucified their legs were broken so that they could not support their weight".
When Jesus appeared to be dead, the crowd disbursed and went their ways.

That night right around dusk the guards took Jesus down from the cross and did not burry him but placed him in a tomb and sealed it with a rock.
Later that night the two Marys came and took Jesus from the tomb carried him into hiding. Where the cleaned and treated his wounds.
Jesus said that he wanted to go see the disciples and tell them of what really happened.

If you could image the look on the faces of the disciples when Jesus appeared at the door.
They were in disbelief. They were shock, they had just watched Jesus murdered and hung on the cross.
He was dead they thought, we are seeing a spirit.
Jesus told them NO IT IS I, JESUS! SEE MY HANDS AND MY FEET! It is I . I am not a spirit!
Jesus could see that they didnt want to believe their eyes, so he asked them for something to eat.
The disciples gave Jesus a piece of fish and honey comb. In which he ate some and gave them the
rest and said, SEE I HAVE EATTEN OF THIS, A SPIRIT COULD NOT OF DONE SO.

Thomas was not wanting to believe, Jesus said to Thomas come to me Thomas, touch my wounds, put thy fingers in the wound on my side. When Tomas did, Jesus said to him "becaues thou hast seen me, thou has believed.
Blessed are they who have not sen, and yet have believed. (WOW IS THAT POWERFUL!)

Jesus told the disciples what had happened and that he was going away in hiding with the two Marys to France.
Then he left. This was in the hidden scriptures!
Jesus and the two Marys went to France and lived in hiding and were happy and Jesus and Mary M. had children and the blood line is going on today.

So please do not feel guilt, of Jesus dying for our SINS! It did not happen. Jesus was crucified because the religious leaders was losing power.
I looked the diffenition up for SIN ...it had the religious diffen. for it but right below that it rread "errored" this means that we error. It is wonderful to know that GOD gave us reincarnation so that we can perfect these errors.

This is the end of the sermon today I hope that you enjoyed it, and will remember God only has one commandment and that is "TO LOVE GOD LOVE OURSELF AND OTHERS"....
Have a wonderful day everyone...and if your having rain in your area..hiding those eggs in the house..make a list so that you dont forget where they all are....its not good when you for get those easter eggs...trust me on this one...I have done it... lol!
Happy Easter! God loves you and so do I!

Last edited by samijo on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Easter Sundays Sermon Empty Re: Easter Sundays Sermon

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:17 pm

cyclops
Ok looking forward to it Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:09 am

sounds awesome. I'll have to listen when I get back from Michigan
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:10 am

Have a good trip James.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Thanks! It going to be quick up Saturday back Sunday
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:01 pm

I will be posting the Sermon before sunday!
I am trying to get it uploaded now, having some problems.
As soon as I get it uploaded I will put the Easter Sermon video up and also I will put a written sermon up as well for those that can not have video.
Love
Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down