The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

life charts and charting

5 posters

Go down

life charts and charting Empty life charts and charting

Post by samijo Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 pm

This is an topic I have given long hard thoughts over.
I have debates with myself and others over this.
I am sure you all have done the same. I am the kind of person to seek and learn
many different takes on an subject or thought before making my final answers.

This one I have not quite made that final thought on it. I am still searching.
I know since the beginning of my thoughts that I have always heard that
"if it was meant to be it will be". I am not a person that would argue with this one.
Or even why! I was taught never to ask why but as always I do not follow that one at all.
I am always say well why does it have to be that way. Can we change it? if not or so we can why?
Who makes this dicission for us or is it us by charting?

I know the ways of many believe is that we chart our own lives out. well I dont really feel that is always
so.
Take for instance, if you are what they call around here a MT well you turn your charting over to God and
you follow that path of guidance. (this is what I do) I never make plans spiritually or anyother way. I take it
as it comes in to me this is what I must do and do it to the fullest.
So, I am not charting what happens, or did I?

When does free will come in? You chart something and you perfect that well will it be charted differently down the rode.
Or is this something that is like misc. thought that is a loop hole for everything that happens to make us feel ok with it.
So that we can accept it as (we charted it or it was meant to be) our human brains have to have something to ease the pain to
let us be able to continue you on. Like a natural seditive for our thoughts?

It does help when you lose someone close to you. Wheather it is in death or breakup. I charted it that way. Or this was the way it
was meant to be. some how that makes us accept the hurt and sorrow better that helps us go on with life.

I just dont really know about this one. I too mark it up at this point well it has happened now I have to cope with it and get past it
Not really sure if I charted it or not. I can never chart that I would kill or do anything that would harm another person. I feel my soul
is as pure as a new fallen snow. I just can not concieve the thought of being dark like that. There must be others that was put here for
that purpose for it is or never was within this soul of mine to be dark like that. I know that for sure. I just know it. what are your thoughts. lol just my thoughts
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

life charts and charting Empty Re: life charts and charting

Post by spirit-being Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Interesting Samijo

We all will know our path one day, or maybe it is today that we realize what we were put here for, or maybe we've known for quite a while. Either way each one of us serves a greater purpose if we open up to that purpose. How many times have we done something and did not like our own actions? For me it has been many times that i have felt this way. The important thing is you know your own feelings, i have learnt that becoming my own psychologist was extremely helpful to observe and study my own thoughts (psyche). I observed many negative and unhealthy thoughts that i did not notice, until i decided to become more aware of what was going on in my own mind. I enjoyed reading the post Samijo Very Happy

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm

If i remember correctly, Sylvia has said that not every convicted crimimal in prison is a dark entitiy. This leads me to believe there are white entities that have made mistakes in life, or chose to have charts that have the the option of them going down the wrong, or negative road in life. But then i remember that there are even former criminals who rehibilitate their lives in prison or out of prison, and even become and inspiration to gang members or troubled children who really need guidance.

I know it sounds cruel or weird, but i think that even if someone has done something bad in their life, and if they are a white entity, they experience guilt, or very great guilt. Even though they may have done a negative thing to someone else, like robbing them at gun-point, or assaulting someone on the street, it may have been they where not in the right mindset at the moment, or felt they where in a really desperate situation.

Perhaps they charted to commit a crime so they can prevent others from making the same mistakes down the road. Maybe some very strong souls chart for themselves to make terrible mistakes, and to feel terrible guilt, as a way to fuel them to become great role models too. Or maybe some of the strongest souls can chart this terrible pain in their life, then turn their lives around.

Maybe I have made mistakes in life so my future children wont repeat them too. I think we become lost if we lose sight in what is moral, and not moral. Well, those are my thoughts for right now, thanks for inspiring me to share them, just like with you, us.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylvia Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 pm

I dunno much about life charts except what I read in one of Sylvia's books (and I have read only one). But I seriously feel that since they are our charts, we are always free to go and change me, if only our daily chores give us the time to do so.

Cylvia

Joined date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I thought about
"why" too...

it must be that perfecting thing, in2

stuff is charted because particular
lessons have to be experienced
so that.... - maybe that soul wants
to stop reincarnating so that they
will be absorbed into the godhead....
(am I reiterating this correctly....LOL)

or their last life was awesome and now
they have to make up with tougher lessons....
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down