The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thing about our charts we forget sometimes.

2 posters

Go down

The thing about our charts we forget sometimes. Empty The thing about our charts we forget sometimes.

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:29 am

I just had this thought the other day.

The thing we forget about our lifecharts is they can be changed and amended and fixed to be less harsh on us. My reasons for thinking this are the following:

Like Sylvia has said Azna is a miracle worker.

-One way to change around your life chart would be Prayer: Pray for healing, pray when stressed, pray to feel safe, pray for Angels and pray for comfort. These things raise our spirituality and our faith, and they actually activate energies on the otherside and activate love on the otherside to come to us, thoughts are things after all.

-Pray for Green light, Reiki energy and many other healings: Ask to be healed, pray for healing, pray for miracles, pretty self explanatory, when we visualize and pray for healing, we then send a signal for the healing energies to be activated on TOS, we then change our charts and create small and large miracles in our lives. If we charted an amount of pain and suffering on the otherside, we can amend that and fix it on THIS side so that we suffer less.

-See a psychic: Just like Sylvia says psychics are protecters, meaning they can in fact be a very infuential agent to lessen our pain and suffering on this side. I think Psychics can change our charts so much when they warn and caution us not to go somewhere on a certain time, and they can prevent car accidents, muggings and other uncomfortable things to name a few. Of course we also can alter our charts be not ignoring certain gut feelings that we have.

Alright that is all the input i have on this subject at the moment, this is just a reminder,, as us humans are very forgetful humans.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

The thing about our charts we forget sometimes. Empty Re: The thing about our charts we forget sometimes.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:03 am

I agree for the most part.
See a psychic: Just like Sylvia says psychics are protecters, meaning they can in fact be a very infuential agent to lessen our pain and suffering on this side. I think Psychics can change our charts so much when they warn and caution us not to go somewhere on a certain time, and they can prevent car accidents, muggings and other uncomfortable things to name a few. Of course we also can alter our charts be not ignoring certain gut feelings that we have.
The question I have is, what prompts someone to even SEEK the advice of a psychic? Is it one's SG?, our higher conciousness, God, an angel, infused knowledge from someone else on TOS? see, everything is connected. the "POWER" I don't think rests in the one person ( the psychic). I believe we all have the potential- we just don't know how to access the info. HENSE, where the prayer comes in!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The thing about our charts we forget sometimes. Empty Re: The thing about our charts we forget sometimes.

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:44 pm

The only logical explanation that I can come up with is,, we may have charted too actually seek the Psychic out for further guidance, we might know that the folks who chart themselves as Psychics are ready to give us the best advice at the moment.

Like you said, that is where prayer comes in.. Prayer can be used as a tool to alter our charts, our faith is our gift..
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:28 pm

i've always found the fact that we can change and/or modify our charts to be very comforting. because since discoverying the truth about Life Charts, i've always thought..."well crap...that means i'm stuck with a lot of painful junk to get through..." and then i heard Sylvia say in one of her lectures, "People say, 'but if it's in my chart, i'm screwed.' and i don't believe that, because that's too fatalistic!" and i agree with that! it is too fatalistic, and if it were the case, then really what's the point of coming down here to learn? for me, i think that we chart our lives with all the problems and painful situations to experience to learn from, BUT at the same time, i think that we also learn when enough is enough. that part of the bigger picture when it comes to our souls' perfecting, is knowing when to say, "i'm not admitting defeat, i'm just admitting less patience right now!" with certain situations.

and i agree with praying to ask for our charts to be changed/modified. but again, it's like Sylvia and the Bible say, "Prayer is asking God, meditation is listening for the answer." and i don't know of any other way to truly see just how far we've come through our charts and lives than to quietly sit, and meditate, and reflect on what we've been through, how we've overcome it, and how we continue to endure all the hardships in our charts simply not just for ourselves, but to learn for God, too.

as far as seeking out a psychic, i'd would have to say that to a certain degree, we all have our intuition and psychic abilities kick in when needed. there's too many situations and validations for me from myself and other people--who i believe and trust--that always starts off with, "i don't know why i did...but thank God i did..."

just my thoughts on the subject... Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 pm

I love the points that you have made Psi.

I agree with the meditation aspect of our abilities, its tougher for some to meditate than others, but it too is a gift we have been given.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:08 am

The more I read, the more confuzzeled i get drunken
I don't want to quote directly but in NS 350 questions and answers (4-4) it says in each life there is some degree of flexibility of free will. but the major aspects of life are pre-planned, either they will or will not occur "exactly as you chose earlier". it gives an example of not choosing to have children in a lifetime, if you change your mind "forget it". it does say however, that sometimes we plan to have optional areas then we can have some choices.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:27 am

I get kind of confused about this subject sometimes, but i dunno if i get as confused as you Psi, I think you have a more analytical mind than I do.

Can I just use one of the examples Sylvia uses? She always says that Mother Azna can turn a big event into a small one by example this: Having a major car crash turn into a minor car crash through prayer. Im not sure if i have confused you more, but this is just an example that came to me.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:06 pm

but i dunno if i get as confused as you Psi
LROF WHAT THE... LOL

well Francine even uses that same example when mentioning that we have charted choices. Again today, reading Temples Sylvia pretty much says the same thing that if we have charted it it is gonna happen. sorry i dont have the book with me, left it upstairs Rolling Eyes
but maybe it is supposed to make us feel better that we can call on Azna whether or not the situation is gonna change?!?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Psi wrote:
but i dunno if i get as confused as you Psi
LROF WHAT THE... LOL

well Francine even uses that same example when mentioning that we have charted choices. Again today, reading Temples Sylvia pretty much says the same thing that if we have charted it it is gonna happen. sorry i dont have the book with me, left it upstairs Rolling Eyes
but maybe it is supposed to make us feel better that we can call on Azna whether or not the situation is gonna change?!?!

Ok..LOL I was not specific on whether Sylvia OR Francine gives the examples, sometimes i consider them the same person. But yea, i think it makes us feel better? Yes i agree with that Whistle Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down