The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few favorite Prayers from Sylvia

2 posters

Go down

A few favorite Prayers from Sylvia Empty A few favorite Prayers from Sylvia

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:56 pm

* From Sylvia's Book of Prayers

*Healing Prayer of Novus Spiritus
(may be said alone or in a group)

Dear Mother and Father God, we are all gathered here to love You and to receive Your blessing and healing energies. We ask that you send Your everlasting energy to heal all who are in need today, using the healing force that You, as our omnipotent Parents can provide. Send us all the power and force of Your energy and love to heal us all, to sustain us in our everyday lives so that we can continue to experience for You. Help us to remain examples of Your love, and guide us back to You if ever we go astray from our chosen paths. Loving Mother and Father, help all of our Spirit Guides to channel Your energy and the energy of the archetypes that surround this gathering in Your name so that the energy sent is received fully and completely in each and every one of us. For those loved ones who are unable to gather with us today, we also ask that You send them Your healing energy and love so that any malady, whether it be mental or physical, be completely healed and eliminated.
We ask for this in Your name, Mother and Father-the name of God.
Amen

Arem, Shem, Sedal, Sacravalian, Ahad.
(translation: Blessed be this Queen on high that is sacred to all who come to Her)

*PRAYER FOR RELEASE OF PAIN

Dear Mother and Father God, hold me in Your hands. Stroke away all the pain that resides in my body. Increase my intellect to override the ravages of this life. Send Your angels to comfort me. I ask that the archtypes encase my pain and alleviate all suffering. I also ask for and expect not only a healing, but a miracle. Dear Mother, Queen of the Universe, attend to me now and give me peace of mind, body and soul. I expect the peace to come now. I am of sound body, mind and soul.
Amen

*PRAYER FOR FORTITUDE

Dearest God,
I ask you to place a golden cross right on my forehead and extend the stem of the cross all the way down to the middle part of my solar plexus, which looks like the golden sword of Azna. I ask for my soul to rise up and meet the truth and be free. In my heart of hearts today, I ask that all negativity be released. Any addictions, phobias, pains, even old fears-I ask that they all be released. Set me free so I may walk with the true christ-consciousness.

Today I petition you, Mother Azna, for my prosperity, and to be freed from worries. Let me carry this sword in front of me to protect me from darkness. Free me from the cares, trials, and tribulations of the day. I ask that sickness stay away, that my loved ones be safe, and that I have the White Light of the Holy Spirit around me and all of my family and friends. I ask for God's hand to brush the cobwebs away from my soul. I feel secure, knowing that Father God is holding me forever in His hands and Mother God is fighting for me, loving me, standing with me, and interceding for me. All the while, I ask that my hands are with Christ's hands, walking quietly, steadfastly to the end, to the very end of the road, and then being able to stand before God with my face lifted and say , "Dear God, with pure motive I did my best."

I ask this in the name of the Mother, the Father, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen

*SALVE FOR THE SOUL PRAYER

My Beloved Creator, may I feel the power of the White Light around me and dredge up from my soul, from my consciousness, the lower mind, all unforgiveness, and simply allow others to be. Things that have been done to me, the things the maybe i have done, let me allow myself to accept all of this and go on. May I feel the peace coming from Mother God, wrapping Her mantle around me. Let me feel the peace coming from Father God, in wisdom and static continuous love, holding me forever in His hands. And may I feel the blessing of all the prophets, all the saints who went on before me, the archangels that attend me, and my guides that stand as silent, stalwart figures. I ask the Council that sits on the Other Side to help me through my life's plan.

I pray for a balm, a salve that Mother God can rub over my soul to heal the pain, heal the hurt. I know that I can say to myself, "It's all right for me to prevent that person or situation from coming into my life again." Take my hands and smooth out my aura that has been punctured and hurt by a friend, loved one, or relative, which can be the cruelest blow. May I let it go and allow it to be, unconditionally feeling how unfettered I am , how unchained. May I feel Mother God, Father God, and my guides standing with me, and know I am never alone.
Amen

A few favorite Prayers from Sylvia Comfor11

Last edited by Psi on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few favorite Prayers from Sylvia Empty Re: A few favorite Prayers from Sylvia

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:31 pm

GOD this is good great to see online!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Thank You for this Jen, Especially today. Hug 2

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Sure, You're welcome!
sorry I missed this before. Just a little busy I suppose drunken
Hug 2 right back at ya!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:57 pm

From Mother God:
[page 101-102 Mother God Sylvia says:
Aside from writing out your petitions, there's a very effective meditative prayer that you can use to ask for Azna's help, and I'm including it here as a final thought for this chapter.

Light a white candle and sit or lie in a comfortable positition. I prefer to sit upright with my feet on the floor and my hands upward on my thighs so can allow grace to come into my hands. Take three deep breaths and ask that that the white light of the Holy Spirit come around you in His hands and that the Christ consciousness come around you. Ask for the Thrones (Azna's special army of angels) to make a circle around you. Then say the following prayer:

Dearest Mother,
I come to You with love and heartfelt adoration.I come with thanksgiving for all You have done for me, on the road of life.
I come to You with many needs and know You will help with [insert petition]. Please guide me in the best resolution to the problem. I need Your help if I am sick or [insert problem]. I need You to give me solace over a loss, whether it is due to death, divorce, or just a deception from a loved one. Help me get over the pain of any disappointment, sorrow, or dissension in my life so that I can find my true, happy, and well self and go on, not only to glorify Your name, but the help others in need.

I ask this and any other petition I haven't thought of, so that with Your sword of justice, You can cut through depression, addiction, jealousy, deception, sorrow, greed, or any injustice that I have suffered.
I want no harm to come to anyone, I just want to fulfill my chart and expect a miracle. I realize that no matter how large or small my petition is, it will be done for my better good and the good of all. Send me Your love and grace to carry me through each day, and keep Your sword and mantle ready to encompass me and keep all negativity from me. I ask this in Your name.
Amen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down