The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My spirit guides name

+9
in2wish4everpeace
Sonnia
Mysticalorigins
d-knots
phantomorbs
nwpisces
Admin
mamabird37721
samijo
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My spirit guides name - Page 2 Empty Re: My spirit guides name

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:02 am

Each time there is a new one when you incarnate.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:52 pm

my mom just told me that my spirt guid name is john the something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya gals,sonya
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake
Joined date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Well, I have learned lately that I also have a couple of Masters that has come in to me. They do not stick around long but I gain alot when they come for the short time that they are with me. Their names are Abraham and Jacob. Abraham is the oldest of them, he is talking to me about "relationships" and Jacob is explaining time to me. I seems I am hung up on this time thing and he is trying to give me knowledge as it is with him.
It is very interesting for these two subjects I wasn't really thinking of but it does have a big place in my life.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Psi wrote:
mamabird37721 wrote:Sylvia has three... Francine is not her only guide...
Actually I think it maybe four guides geek I am not at home to get the reference though. What is important is that she has the help she needs when she needs it. That goes for us too! Very Happy

Yea, think your right on this one PSI, Seems to me that was in "Soul's Perfection"

And I wanna say besides Francine, & Rahiem, the others are Solomon, Axier maybe?? Thinking scratch

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:55 pm

I have to spirit guides. My main one is Ben and in April my other Julia made her self known. At that time I began receiving messages from my guides. I feel Julia was meant to come in and me learn about how to receive the messages and to help me out in some way.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 pm

I remember Sylvia saying during a lecture about Angels and Spirit Guides, that most of the Angels that were seen in the Bible, were really Guides. And logically, that makes sense. And if you believe that, than of course we have more than just one guide. Look at Moses...how many "angels" did he see? Now, when Moses went up Mount Zion to speak with God, I truly believe that it was really an angel that brought him the ten commandments. But I have to agree with Sylvia, whe she says that Moses was the greatest salesman, because he had to make God (Father and Mother) more powerful and threatening and scarier than all the Egyptian gods. But that's another story....i digress....

But yes, I think that we have many guides, just like we have many angels. I think that the reason being, is that guides have to live at least one lifetime so that they can relate to our charts while we're living them out. But, let's look at this logically:
1. If we're really here to be "in school" then we don't have just ONE teacher for every subject! We have math teachers, english teachers, science teachers, etc. Not that I'm saying that our guides are our teachers, but I think that they have a lot to do with our learning. Because after all, it's their primary job to make sure that we stick to our charts, and not wonder off doing whatever.
2. If we've had several lifetimes--which we believe--than we wouldn't chose the same guide for each one, because our guides from our last lifetime, may very well be incarnate now (down here with us!) so we'd have to have someone else.
3. Logically, why can't our guides from our past lifetimes pop in on us from time to time. Look at how many times you'd go and see a teacher you had from the year before for advice and guidance? I think that if they're on TOS, they want to pop in and check in on us. Plus, our current guides may need some advice or guidance themselves from a guide that has more experience with us! (I can just imagine my guides are over there, going "Does anyone know how annoying this guy is?!?!")
4. If our spouses and significant others have guides--which they do!--than why can't they be allowed to step in from time to time and help us out too? Doesn't that make sense?

Just my Two Cents
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 am

Hey Adam,
If I can give you some change on your Two Cents lol!
I guess it is all what you chose to believe,
here is my take on Mosses on Mt. Zion.
My take is that he came up with this "fearful God Commandments"
THOU SHALT NOT!!!!
I do not believe that could of come from God or an angel!
His plan was how could he come up with a more powerful- fearful god that would over ride the other gods that was so present in that time.
His people needed to be pulled out of slavery and he had to form this FEARFUL GOD TO DO THAT.
So, I am not so sure that God had too much to do with that or a guide/angel.
I believe this was Mosses human manipulations at work!
Like I said- we all believe different ways. This is just some food for thought.
Looking at it in a different light if you may.
Love
Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down