The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylvia told me my guides names

Go down

Sylvia told me my guides names Empty Sylvia told me my guides names

Post by ginab Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 pm

While at the I CAN DO IT CONFERENCE in Tampa in October 2007, I was picked to ask a question. Sylvia said "Saul" was my male very prominent guide, and I also had a female named "Lee". Now I kinda thought I had a male, but I thought his name was Jack. Sorry Jack..............

LOVE AND LIGHT,

Gina
ginab
ginab

Capricorn Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Sylvia told me my guides names Empty Re: Sylvia told me my guides names

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Thinking about the SG's names prompted me to pick up The Other Side and Back. I haven't read it in a while. I had a Giggle when I read Sylvia say they are called "SPIRIT" Guides not "BODY" guides and don't concern themselves with our various bodily functions. Good to be reminded Wink (nudge nudge, wink wink, know what i mean, know what i mean Laughing )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down