The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My spirit guides name

+9
in2wish4everpeace
Sonnia
Mysticalorigins
d-knots
phantomorbs
nwpisces
Admin
mamabird37721
samijo
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My spirit guides name Empty My spirit guides name

Post by samijo Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:56 pm

My Spirits guides name is Meredith..
Sami Jo
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

My spirit guides name Empty Hey Sami Jo

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm

My spirit guide is Malichai.... and boy... is he busy lol... love and light .. robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

My spirit guides name Empty Re: My spirit guides name

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:12 am

i just call mine Jess and Phillip...cause i'm not really sure what their names are for certain, but those are the first names that popped into my head during my Spirit Guide meditation.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My spirit guides name Empty talking to your spirit guide

Post by samijo Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:46 am

You know some times I forget to call upon my spirit guide.
I was listening to Sylvia the other day
she was talking about Francine,
why she didn't tell Sylvia about the temple on the other side before now.
The answer Sylvia got was "well you didn't ask me".
Is that simple or what.
So not only is it me that just does not ask the right questions,
some times I forget to ask any questions.
It is like any thing else,
it gets better through experiencing.
Now on out, I am going to try to remember to ask Meredith all the right questions, that I wonder about.
I guess I need to wear a braclet or something for a reminder of Meredith being around me all the time.
Or even when I worry, I can look at that braclet and know I am not alone as I feel at times.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:08 pm

My guides names are Mabel, Jerome and Olum.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

My spirit guides name Empty My guides name

Post by phantomorbs Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:38 pm

My primary guide's name is Tracy. She introduced me recently to one named Mallory (or similar, its hard to pronounce). Mallory is there to help me through a project I want to complete.

I found Tracy's name after meditating and praying for several nights, less than a week though, and suddenly one morning as I was waking up and getting out of bed, I heard in my head, my name is Tracy. I quickly looked around and thought, what the heck? In my head I thought why did I hear that? And just as quickly I heard the answer, "well, you've been asking me." Well d'uh, yes I had.

I wasn't sure at first if Tracy was a male or female. The name is pretty nebulous. When I told my mother this, she said, why don't you just ask? Well d'uh again, like SamiJo's guide, if you don't ask you don't get answers.

My 13 year old son recently got some answers from his guide, Jeramy, while in the shower. He learned in a past life he and his 2 friends were triplets and at about age 5 were killed because their mother had done something bad and they were harmed for it. He told me that when they went over there (as he put it) they told each other their real names so they'd know each other over here. I asked him if he remembered the names and he said no, they were pretty odd names and he knew immediately when he heard them that they were his current friends Tanner and Josiah.

I have never told him that our names on the Other Side are often very unusual compared to names we know on this side.

I also asked my son if he heard this in his head or how he learned the information. He said he just sort of knew it. He was thinking about his 2 friends and it came to him that they were triplets. So, I said do you think it was infused to you? And he said yes that is how Jeramy said it. The word was a little unusual to him but he understood the meaning when I said it.

I guess I have a little spiritual man at home with me. What a pleasure.

Kelly Smile
phantomorbs
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat

http://www.myspace.com/kingkellyjelly, http://www.giftsofspirit.

Back to top Go down

My spirit guides name Empty That's a good question!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 pm

I was told by someone that my guides name is Sheila, but I call 'her' Isa (pronounced ICE-Ah) and here is why.
One day on the way to church I was listening to Celtic Woman in the car and kinda in a meditative state. I wasn't driving by the way LOL. But I was thinking that I wish I knew my SG name. The name ISA came to me. So I thought "OK" and filed it away and when we got home i of COURSE googled Isa. What I found out was that it is an arabic name for Jesus, as well as a Celtic name meaning Luminous. It is also a RUNE character which I always seem to pull when I throw runes.

When I have tried doing the Contacting Your Spirit Guide Meditation...I really don't have much success always thought maybe it was a Joseph or Josephine. But I suppose in the end it doesn't really matter what we call them as long as we keep the lines of communication open!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:49 pm

I thought I'd reply with the ODE
I wrote at GoSylviaBrowne about my experience
with whom I believed to be my SpiritGuide I love you
It was a lovely Summer day of 2007

Silverado

There can be only one.
You are my Silver
that I have, probably, shrugged away at times
and now I barely feel you, yet I know,
you are here guiding me.

I give my intuition, as your credit,
for knowing what is better
- feels just like you,...almost none at all -
just knowing it's best.

You are my, Silver;
bedazzled, veiled, perched upon a stoop
waiting for me to notice you,... I did.

You are enchanting, ancient, bejeweled - finely clothed-
and your wavy hair line flowing shoulder length;
I don't know the exact details of your face but
you are concerned for me, enough, to soothe my quest for you.
You hold the bindings of my journey close to you, on guard.

You are acoustic guitar music,
the warmth and scent of a summer eve,
as bright as the meadow at sundown still glowing, unbleached, nor highly heated.
Still, for me, a moment.

You are the azure and lapis lazuli sky;
comforting, cushiony, cumulus clouds
- a place called Home -
to lounge back, to reverberate the past, to breathe without guilt.

You are precious and an inspiration, thank you...from my soul.
I love you
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:53 am

The guides I am aware of are Rasheal and Dale. Rasheal is my protecter, she has always been around. Or I should say I have always been aware of her. Dale is my healing guide, I became aware of him about 17 years ago. But only recently really started working with him on a more steady basis.

T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Admin wrote:i just call mine Jess and Phillip...cause i'm not really sure what their names are for certain, but those are the first names that popped into my head during my Spirit Guide meditation.

Hi Adam, I got Robert & Henry for your SG's the info came in a split second thats how I know it's valid.

Sylvia also validated that I am pyschic in the OCT 20 Salon.

Sylvia also mentions in her book that they really do not care what you call them...Just wanted to let you know !

L & L , Sonnia
Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Like I said on my other thread my spirit guide's name is Albert..I sometimes subconciously reach out to my spirit guide when im extremly upset or emotional..My spirit guid gives me messeges in the for of rational common sense, anyone else get that?
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:30 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Like I said on my other thread my spirit guide's name is Albert..I sometimes subconciously reach out to my spirit guide when im extremly upset or emotional..My spirit guid gives me messeges in the for of rational common sense, anyone else get that?

I think that is the most common form of communication. Along with those little nudges we get every now and then.
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Does everyone have more than one guide?
Or are you talking about guides from other lives?
Or do we have the same guide thoughout all incarnations?
Just wondering?
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:19 am

I would think we have different guides for each life...but ....I'm no authority on the subject.
hmmm...2 guides might make sense if there is a conflict with the names. scratch

Superman
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:22 pm

samijo wrote:Does everyone have more than one guide?
Or are you talking about guides from other lives?
Or do we have the same guide thoughout all incarnations?
Just wondering?

I've read a lot of books by different mediums recentley and they all seem to agree that we all have five guides through each life. A master guide that works mostly on TOS for us. A protector guide (this is the one most people are aware of, if any) A healing or doctor guide (depending on what book you read) a Joy guide to help us remember it's not suppose to be that hard and to smile. And a Teacher guide who is mostly concerned with our spiritaul developement. They also agree that you can call in secondary guides to help with things we want to do or learn.

As for having the same guides throughout all icarnations. I don't know. That's a good question.

So far I know my protector and my healing guide in this life. I don't know who my guides where in the other lives.
Hope this helps. T. flower

Last edited by Mysticalorigins on Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:46 am

This is my take on it Samijo... I feel the older soul we are and the more advanced we are we have multiple guides... sooo someone that is not an advanced entity at all would just have one... or someone that say doesnt have as many things in this life to conquer.. Some of us have major things to conquer and such would require multiple guides... I know I have more then one but Malichai is my main guide. I feel I have another male and a female as well. Love and Light honey... BIG HUGS too... Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:51 pm

According to Sylvia's finding your Spirit guide cd and book we have different guides for each lifetime.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Right NW.. I believe that too.. they do not carry over in each life. We pick a guide /guides that will best serve us on our current journey.. I just feel the harder the life we have charted out the more guides we will need for different things.. like.. say I have a specific thing charted in to happen when I am 50... and one guide is best for that but doesnt need to be there throughout everything in my life.. but comes in to help me with this one time.. Does that make sense to anyone? The harder the life we have naturally the more guides we would need. Makes sense to my crazy head anyway lol. Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Well, here is my 2 cents worth!
Our guides studies our charts and knows it inside and out.
If we have to go though this chart and perfect, why would it take two guides to go through it with us. Do you understand what I am saying?
I can see if there is something that a master would like to explain to us then they would pop in and say something. But to hang out with you like "spirit guides" do, I dont see why they would have to have back up if we don't.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:47 pm

I'm not sure if this helps explain it or not but here are my Two Cents . My main guide (Mabel) is there for the day to day things. Jerome is when I need more strenghth to get through a tuff situaton. Olum is there to help me with my healings. So each one has a specialty they help with. Hope that helps.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:11 pm

nwpisces wrote:I'm not sure if this helps explain it or not but here are my Two Cents . My main guide (Mabel) is there for the day to day things. Jerome is when I need more strenghth to get through a tuff situaton. Olum is there to help me with my healings. So each one has a specialty they help with. Hope that helps.

nwspisces, I agree. I think each guide is specialized in certain areas. And that's why we have more than one.

T. Wink
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Sylvia has three... Francine is not her only guide...
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

My spirit guides name Empty My Spirit guides names

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Bashir is my main guide then Sharon( relationships) and Ali(healing)...
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:06 pm

More than one? It depends on what you have charted... there will always be one main one.. If you have somethings going on like relationships maybe difficulties and a lot going on with that area you might have one dedicated to that. If you have healing ability and you might have one for that. It just depends. No one guide can take on a complex chart and if we are on last rounds (last Lives) we may have a lot to get through.. Just like in the beginning you have a small business then it gets bigger so you have to hire some folks to help out. In a last life chart it would be more complex than say a soul coming in on first rounds. Even if you don't have a large following, say as in Sylvia's case, if you have lots of contacts with others.. you may need one for relationships people who depend on you for answers etc. Samijo I'm sure you have more than one in fact I think i see three about you. Very Happy
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:53 pm

mamabird37721 wrote:Sylvia has three... Francine is not her only guide...
Actually I think it maybe four guides geek I am not at home to get the reference though. What is important is that she has the help she needs when she needs it. That goes for us too! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next