The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 26th webcast

Go down

March 26th webcast Empty March 26th webcast

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Sylvia says:

"MEET MY SON, CHRISTOPHER, DURING MY WEB CLASS

This month, I’ve invited my son Christopher Dufresne to join me during my Thursday, March 26th Web Class on SpiritNow.com. For those who are not aware of Chris, he has been practicing alongside me for over 25 years. His psychic ability is equal to mine! Chris has so much to share with you and I am honored to have him join me on my March 26th Web Class. SpiritNow.com is the only place where you can watch us together."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

March 26th webcast Empty Re: March 26th webcast

Post by spirit-being Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm

I think it is wonderful that her son has Equal Psychic abilities as Sylvia what came to me was he could keep the legacy alive Sylvia has started. Not really sure if those are the words i really wanted to use but im sure you get the point.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down