The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th

+3
in2wish4everpeace
CathyO
samijo
7 posters

Go down

Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th Empty Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th

Post by samijo Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:49 pm

Last edited by samijo on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th Empty Re: Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th

Post by CathyO Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:50 pm

Great Job Sami
I love it. Wonderful Sermon!
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th Empty Re: Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 am

Thank you so so much for that beautiful Sermon Sami! Dove Angel Angel

Your quite the charismatic and charming lady! Has anyone ever told you that before?

It was so uplifting to hear your voice and wisdom, simply incredible!

(PS) When i logg in i cant see the video! Then when I log out and view the thread i CAN see it!! Weird!
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 am

Thank you so much Cathy and in2.
This is my first sermon and I am learning how
to put it on video and then on the thread.
Hang in there and we will work out the inperfections.
I am so happy that I can do this for us all.
Sylvia said "build it and they will come".
Love you all. I know that it is early and not sunday.
But I was so worried that it would not work I just had
to make sure. I have classes starting on sunday and I didnt want
to take a chance of it not working. I would have more
time to figure it out. So I jumped the gun alittle early this week.
Next week we will be right on time. Thanks Have a wonderful day.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 am

So Excellent!!!!
One thing I loved about it is to see you in action. It doesn't matter that you do it before Sunday... Besides we can listen to it when we can!! That is the real beauty of it and for those of us who are members of Sylvia's Church and live away from Campbell or the cities where there are services this is great!
I know I appreciate this Samijo! I wonder if you would be out of line (line if you followed the whole service, communion moment and healing moment?) I don't want you to get into trouble. I know it is not an official sanctioned site. But to me it goes to show that God will come through all of us and that is all there is anyway. God and us not just this group but God and all souls.

I totally understand about the Catholic upbringing. It wasn't your mom though. It was a little something I remember back from those times. The church was afraid of the Catholic kids being exposed to people with different teachings because that might cause conflict in them if they weren't strong in the religion. I'm glad you didn't put that i the sermon as that might look like it was bad mouthing the church but that is really where it came from. We know better now though and it is just what you explained. To throw off the pre-conditioned thought and replace it with the new thought is what we are here to learn and do.

It really won't matter if you get ordained by Novus or not. You have a gift for this Samijo.

I have learned alot too. I listen to people from MO throughout my day at work and people from other states and people are hurting all over. I think it would be ok to have a healing prayer moment.

This reminds me of what Sylvia has always said, we have hands to hold and hugs to give one another. That is why we are here. This is a way we can do it and go into the world and give. Ministering is not always to have the official title. I know I got mine though the Universal Life Church online like Kelly did because I always felt I was a minister at heart. I do not have a church. I minister as I live, perform no ceremonies though I can legally. But it doesn't \matter. You do have a gift for this. DO you think about these while you are doing your work at the shop? That is ministry too helping people with actions and words.

Funny thing I had forgotten to say my mystic traveler prayer for a while now and just Wednesday am I thought about it it and began to do it with my morning commute prayer. yes I pray while I drive.

I try to do little things to uplift and be blessings to others. kind acts and words as I can. it is something we can all do. Funny thing I used to never wear my Celtic cross. Then I started to wear it out at work and around. I know it is to show who I am. The i found a ring I bought a long time ago with crosses on it.

We are God's children and we need to go out if it is even something small and do good.

!Thanks for the words of hope and encouragement another thing, when we would go to church how many remember a sermon this way we can go back and read or listen to it as a refresher or reminder too!?
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:30 am

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Thank you so so much for that beautiful Sermon Sami! Dove Angel Angel

Your quite the charismatic and charming lady! Has anyone ever told you that before?

(PS) When i logg in i cant see the video! Then when I log out and view the thread i CAN see it!! Weird!
Director In your profile>go to > preferences>scroll down to ALWAYS ALLOW HTML
we had to use the HTML embed code rather than the site link.
see if that helps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:59 am

My Leo Sista! Hug 3
Thanks for my first online Video shout out LOL (you're welcome BTW Very Happy)
And for your truth, and wisdom, and words of inspiration!
Thanks too for the special prayer for Nate Praying
I awoke this morning to hear the blue jays. I said hello to them, I have been missing them. I don't know if they haven't been around, or I haven't been listening. But today I heard them.
Just for today I will not worry. I will listen to Dove look at the Judge Not The Sermon VIDEO March 9th 53 and forget about the muck.

Last edited by Psi on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Psi wrote:
in2wish4everpeace wrote:Thank you so so much for that beautiful Sermon Sami! Dove Angel Angel

Director In your profile>go to > preferences>scroll down to ALWAYS ALLOW HTML
we had to use the HTML embed code rather than the site link.
see if that helps.

Ok, thanks. I got it working now. Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Samijo... What a truely wonderful person you are. Your sweet voice resonated through me while listening to this sermon. I have to say I look forward to the weekends now. I LOVE being able to see you and hear you while receiving such wonderful messages. Keep up the good work honey. Love you! Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:12 pm

Thank you all for the love!
God brings the words to me and I bring them to you.
I love that.
Again, we can change the world through ourselves.
Love you all!
Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:24 pm

THANKS, SAMI!!! And you're right, any time you need a Hug you got it!
and i totally agree with what you said. my momma's always told me, "when you point your finger at someone else, there's three pointing back at you." that's become the affirmation i live by. it's just nice to hear the same spiritual truth from others, who have found it in their own way.

God Bless You, Sami! Hug 2

Oh, and to everyone else, following Sami's advice, here's a great big hug for ya'all! Big Group Hug
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Hug 2 Big Group Hug RIGHT BACK AT CHA Adam! Hugs all around.
Group hugs
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:10 am

Thank you Sami.That sermon made me feel good. I like feeling good. Very Happy
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down