The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christianity

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

christianity Empty christianity

Post by samijo Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:33 am

Chirstianity! centered on the life and teachings of Jesus as presented in the New Testament.[2]
This is what it is said to be. Gnostic Christianity? Does this mean that Gnostics believe in "some" of the New Testament?
Why would it be called Gnostic Christianity? When it is believed that Christ did not come here on earth to die on the cross for sins?
Or Gnostics do not believe that Christ died on the cross at all.
Or the beliefs in the New Testament says that fortune tellers are from the dark one?
That there is no reincarnations.
I just wonder why is it called "Gnostic Chirstianity" ?
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

christianity Empty Re: christianity

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:06 pm

I think it is called Gnostic Christianity because we are always searching for the truth and we believe the TEACHINGS of Christ! Even if we don't believe he died for our salvation, the dude had some important lessons to teach us! Dove
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Sami, get the Mystical life of Christ, by Sylvia Browne. Its very intresting and informative. Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 am

thanks in2 I have it and have read it. Matter of fact I have all of sylvias books except for mystical traveler and it will be one that I get soon. Thanks for the suggestions.
When I write questions and thoughts they are mine. Not basing it on other peoples writings. I am just wanting others thoughts not from the authors of the books but what do you think or others think about things. I know what the author thinks for I have read it.
I dont mean to sound nasty honestly just sharing my thoughts IN2. blessings to you sweetheart.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:11 pm

I just put that because i know Sylvia could explain things much better than i could explain them, that book has alot of information on this subject, and it could be informative about the subject of gnosticism and the chritianity part of it. And since my beliefs are very much stronger due to Sylvia's infused teachings and knowledge, and from Francine and her other spirit guides, that is what i rely on the most.

And unless i have personaly talked to my own spirit guide, and he gives me information that may contradict something Sylvia has said or wrote about, i would not want to post that even then, even if that happend i would personally want to talk to Sylvia or Chris, and confirm whatever my Spirit guide has said, and to make sure such important information is properly translated and understood and brand new information regarding the subject of Christ and Gnostic christianity. But i would never just post something out there, and say that it is the truth, or something like that.. However i can indeed give my opinions on different subjects, involving subjects that require an objective opinion or point of view, but to me, this is a fact and not an opinion, and it was given to us by the modern-day prophet, her name is Syliva Browne. There is no one else i respect more on giving out infused and psychic information, other than Sylvia herself.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:33 pm

Well God love her, but what kind of teacher would Sylvia be if she never actually TAUGHT us anything?!?!
I think we are "allowed" to have an original thought once in a while.
good Lord what will happen when Sylvia is no longer with us? will we have to rely on SG messages to see if Sylvia approves of what we think? Rolling Eyes
as for Sylvia being the only one who has any actual Psychic knowledge...you are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to disagree. and i THINK Sylvia would too since I KNOW she has said it herself. I just don't feel like pulling out all of my books and citing the pages that she says it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:27 pm

I know what your saying Psi, i know she teaches us to think for ourselves, to research other scriptures and other books by ourselves, to help re affirm our beliefs and or make them stronger. I too read other authors and read some pretty intresting stuff, i remember reading Elaine Pagels book, and other books too. I dont want to sound like a mindless drone either. But when it comes to something like Jesus really not dying on the cross and spending the remainder of his life in France, i dont think there is any disputing this, and there is probably other evidence hinting or pointing towards this as well.

On forums like this, religious or spiritual, there are several types of threads, but with the information we have now been given about this particular subject, by Sylvia herself, there is really no disputing it, i do consider Sylvia a true spiritual teacher and modern day prophet. Some people may not take it that seriously but i do. Who knows, later on Sylvia may impart new or completed information on this subject, but for now this is what im relaying on.

And sure i can just blurt out different opinions and asumptions of mine, and say hmm, i really dont think Sylvia is correct with this and blah blah blah, hmm today i think Jesus died in egypt, or i think he died on the cross afterall, yea, that sounds right to me now. If im gonna stay true to my beliefs, as a Gnostic Christain, i know not to insert my assumptions or "hunches" without properly researching them, from credible authors, such as Sylvia, etc. I know you all may be thinking like im acting like a jerk today, but whatever, think whatever you think of me, im gonna show you my personal truth whether you like it or not. And no im not in any type of bad mood today, you just caught me in a highly opinionated mood today.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote: But i would never just post something out there, and say that it is the truth, or something like that..

Please share where you believe Sami did this? As I didnt interpret her originating post in this thread as such. She spoke what was HER truth, which we are all entitled to have, and she posed the question as to what OUR truth was in regards to Gnostic Christianity. Your 'opinionated mood' (your words) seems to have slightly warped your interpretation skills today my friend.

So far, PSI is the only one who answered Samis post and stayed on topic. Throwing Sylvia in and beating around the bush not even providing anything of substance related to the origin of this thread is also known as thread hijacking I believe.... IDK, I think I need to find my muzzle before I say too much here.

Great question Sami, and one Ill have to return to later, I have to clear my head before providing my truth on the subject..........

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

christianity Empty a reminder for ALL members!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:23 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:I know what your saying Psi, i know she teaches us to think for ourselves, to research other scriptures and other books by ourselves, to help re affirm our beliefs and or make them stronger. I too read other authors and read some pretty intresting stuff, i remember reading Elaine Pagels book, and other books too. I dont want to sound like a mindless drone either. But when it comes to something like Jesus really not dying on the cross and spending the remainder of his life in France, i dont think there is any disputing this, and there is probably other evidence hinting or pointing towards this as well.

On forums like this, religious or spiritual, there are several types of threads, but with the information we have now been given about this particular subject, by Sylvia herself, there is really no disputing it, i do consider Sylvia a true spiritual teacher and modern day prophet. Some people may not take it that seriously but i do. Who knows, later on Sylvia may impart new or completed information on this subject, but for now this is what im relaying on.

And sure i can just blurt out different opinions and asumptions of mine, and say hmm, i really dont think Sylvia is correct with this and blah blah blah, hmm today i think Jesus died in egypt, or i think he died on the cross afterall, yea, that sounds right to me now. If im gonna stay true to my beliefs, as a Gnostic Christain, i know not to insert my assumptions or "hunches" without properly researching them, from credible authors, such as Sylvia, etc. I know you all may be thinking like im acting like a jerk today, but whatever, think whatever you think of me, im gonna show you my personal truth whether you like it or not. And no im not in any type of bad mood today, you just caught me in a highly opinionated mood today.
Yes i edited your post.
you can express your personal truth as long as it is within the membership agreement:

3. ALL MEMBERS WILL SHOW RESPECT TO ONE ANOTHER at all times. In the event that there is any discrimination, racist, crude, prejudicial, and/or sexiest remarks made by any member, will be grounds for immediate termination.

4. ALL RELIGIOUS AND/OR SPIRITUAL BELIEFS WILL BE RESPECTED on this forum. Therefore, if any member feels that he/she has been discriminated against due to his/her religious and/or spiritual beliefs, an investigation will take place, and all parties that are named in the confrontation, will receive a Final Warning from Admin. to cease all derogatory remarks, comments, and posts regarding others' religious and spiritual beliefs. If any situation should esculate, Admin and/or Moderators reserve the right to terminate the membership of the member who has instigated the situation.

That reminder goes for everyone!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:58 pm

My understanding of Sylvias definition of the terms are as follows:
(basic version of my understanding of her teaching)

To be Gnostic: Seekers of Truth

To be Christian: To follow the teachings, guidelines and way of living of Jesus Christ

Gnostic Christianity: To believe in seeking the truth while living under the teachings, guidelines and the way of living of Jesus Christ. To believe in a Mother God and Father God. To believe in Jesus living past the Bibles account of the Crucifixition and Ressurection. Not to worship Jesus, but serve in Gratitude Commitment and Loyalty to the legacy of Jesus, and for Mother and Father God.

As Sylvia has said a thousand times, to take what you want, leave the rest. AND to never take anything for face value, to always research anything you can on any topic, including those she teaches.

Now if I may... I will share My Truth in regards to Gnostic Christianity.

I believe in one God, that single God represents both a feminine and masculine being, (sort of like two halves to a whole) but never actually a separate being in itself. God may appear as one form or the other, but isnt ever one in the place of the other. Do I call myself a Gnostic Christian?? At this point, I am unsure. I am unsure because I am not positive I have yet found a definition of being a Gnostic Christian that has totally resonated with me yet. I feel within myself that there is more to it than what Sylvia has taught so far. Am I saying she is wrong or that her way is the only way, or that what she has shared really is all there is? Not for a second. However within my soul, I feel there is more. I will not take it for face value alone, and I am still searching.

Here is some food for thought. Websters Dictionary defines "Gnosticism" as the following
(Gnostic didnt have a definition available and it recommended "Gnosticism")

gnos·ti·cism
Pronunciation: \ˈnäs-tə-ˌsi-zəm\
Function: noun
Usage: often capitalized
Date: 1664
: the thought and practice especially of various cults of late pre-Christian and early Christian centuries distinguished by the conviction that matter is evil and that emancipation comes through gnosis

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gnosticism

Now that definition doesnt give the word Gnosticism so good of a connotation now does it?? See what I mean about taking things for face value?

Of course in no way by sharing this definition imply that I am calling Sylvia, or anyone who totally believes in her teachings any part of a cult, that is assinine and not acceptable, I am simply sharing facts to back my own truth. I shall return.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Alright, i got alot of things to cover about this thread.

I was not trying to disrespect anyone including Sami, it probably seemed that way and im sorry.

I have alot of stuff to cover about misunderstandings about this thread, ill try to get to them at a later time.

If i can try to summerize what im going to say, is that i believe Sylvias word and infused knowledge come to us directly from infused knowledge from the otherside, i already stated i believe Sylvia to be modern day prophet.

And i have thought that what Sylvia has taught, was what we believed to be somewhat highly and probable fact. I mean im sorry if you thought I ''Hijacked'' this thread, whatever that means. Ill be back later on or so.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 pm

And if you all would look up, it says "teachings of Syliva Browne and Novus Spriitus" Obviously if this where a christian Baptist or a Christain Protastant website, i would really be out of line here. Anyway ill be back later, to try and clear up more misunderstandings and all that stuff any this has caused. And i dont expect anyone to "win" any arguments or whatever here, as all of us obviously have great and a depth of beliefs and points of views.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:43 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:
in2wish4everpeace wrote: But i would never just post something out there, and say that it is the truth, or something like that..

Please share where you believe Sami did this? As I didnt interpret her originating post in this thread as such. She spoke what was HER truth, which we are all entitled to have, and she posed the question as to what OUR truth was in regards to Gnostic Christianity. Your 'opinionated mood' (your words) seems to have slightly warped your interpretation skills today my friend.

So far, PSI is the only one who answered Samis post and stayed on topic. Throwing Sylvia in and beating around the bush not even providing anything of substance related to the origin of this thread is also known as thread hijacking I believe.... IDK, I think I need to find my muzzle before I say too much here.

Great question Sami, and one Ill have to return to later, I have to clear my head before providing my truth on the subject..........

Again, i was not trying to disrespect Sami at all.. She was posing a question, and i felt that it was impossible for me to answer, considering what i know from Sylvias book "Mystical life of Christ" I may have worded that wrong, but again. I have not made personal attacks at her..

Your have called my views "slightly warped'? I would never even think of calling any members post or views or interpretations warped in any manner shape or form, that is in fact a little disrespectful to me i might say.

And as for your "throwing in Sylvia" comment.. This is a freaking website dedicated to talking about Sylvia, what do you expect! Good lord, i probably made everyone mad at me by now, and im sorry, but thats life i guess, you cant please everyone all of the time.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:48 pm

IN2 Group Hug

Patrick, your opinion was
very SWEET, sugar...lol
I agree, Gnostic Christianity is just that...
those that seek the truth that Jesus Christ spoke of....

In the quest for understanding Spirit
Many folks come across the feeling that
God has forgotten about them
and Jesus teaches the same -
that he is like man yet a son
of the Spirit.
His struggle is a lesson learned
to continue to question and
allow life to reveal the answer....
Like I said on another thread we just
believe we don't hear God but the
answers are all around us if we
just listen....and believe in that
personal conversation.

You all must know what it's like to meet up with someone
that doesn't think exactly like you and it can be really
shocking....Christianity allows one to listen to the different
ways of thinking out there and in the end .... accepting the
difference in all Divine creations .....
Sometimes it's hard to look
Or just don't look because it means survival.
It's hard out there among all the varying souls;
that's why some of them dislike Christian Gnostics...lol
But Christians don't have to dislike THEM totally.
See Christianity is Caring and everyone has the birthright
to care even if it is just for a second of their miserable life...
There are other beliefs under other titles but if they are GOOD
who is anyone to interfere in their existance.... This Good means
they are caring for each other and others and that's the best anyone
can expect of a good heart, Amen. No faking, right!

Very Corny but....

Goodness can't kill you dead it just makes you think
it's the indifference (thank you, Jen) to broadening the mind, spectrum of knowledge, that has no-idea therefore can whither and die.....

So, THINK it's actually healthy.....

I LOVE ALL of US
Why?
Because we need it!
I just would like to share that I like my Spirit
better than Reality; Yet, I liked my reality at times....
So, as long as I live it's an ongoing life lesson Fish
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:19 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:
LargeWingSpan wrote:

Your have called my views "slightly warped'? I would never even think of calling any members post or views or interpretations warped in any manner shape or form, that is in fact a little disrespectful to me i might say.

He did not say your views were slightly warped.
what he said is your mood seems to have slightly warped your interpretation skills today.

It makes sense to me to discuss what Sylvia says....i believe i mentioned that in my reply as well.

Please EVERYONE stay on topic and not let this get into personal attacks.
I will be forced to either lock the topic or remove posts.
You should know by now I do not like to run a forum that way!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:08 am

Sorry about the whole mess, whether im right or wrong, i dont want to add anymore negative energy to this discussion. Im not mad anymore, and i hope that nobody goes to bed angry tonight.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:13 am

WOW!
Let me reword my words some.
If you research the word Christianity it means (To Christians, Jesus Christ is a teacher, the model of a virtuous life, the revealer of God,as well as an incarnation of God, and most importantly the savior of humanity who suffered, died, and was resurrected to bring about salvation from sin.[6] Christians maintain that Jesus ascended into heaven, and most denominations teach that Jesus will return to judge the living and the dead, granting everlasting life to his followers. Christians call the message of Jesus Christ the Gospel ("good news") and hence label the written accounts of his ministry as gospels.)

We "as Gnostic's" do not believe that Christ died on the cross for our "sins"

This is the part that I question, are we just not Gnostics, like the Essenses?
After all this is where the Gnostics came from.
I know what is said, I have read the books, but this is my thinking and MY thoughts and way of seeking my OWN truth. I love the teachings of Sylvia,(and one of most favorite says is) take what you want and leave the rest. I will not do any different. And no one else should not stop seeking just because Sylvia or whom ever says it. I will always have questions and continue seeking for my own truths. This is who I am. I am not just a follower but I am also a leader. God made me this way. I appreciate everyones comment. Truely I do, this interaction is what I wanted when I asked for people to share prayers with me, for the world that is hurting. I could not get many people to join in. Peace be with us all. I speak out of love and light and all respect for others this includes myself.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 pm

To get back on topic: Gnostic Christian to me means to root out and get rid of all dogma and dogmatic ways of thinking in your life, in society and religions to your personal view of life in general. It also means to seek the trancendant message of love and wisdom of God through various scriptures and religions. So, in summary, its up to the Gnostic in all of us, to seek the true word of love of God, through any scripture and or religions, and get rid of any fear based and or sheeplike, herd mentality that blindly follows hateful, fearful dogmatic ways of thinking, that can control people through fear and division, such as viewing other religions and or cultures of lifestyles inferior, and "wrong", in which they must be changed back to the "real" or "normal" ways in which "God" wants them to be. In the past this has led to the suppression and persucution of women, indiginous people, gays, african peoples, jews, and any other cultures that seemed "different" or strange to the dominant culture or empire in the history of the world.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:21 am

IN2: that wasnt what I was questioning at all. The question is!
Christianity....not Gnosticism at all.
It is the Christianity meaning...it doesnt go with the beliefs of gnosticism. You see?
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Yeah, actually Patrick had a good answer to why its called Gnostic-Christianity:

"Gnostic Christianity: To believe in seeking the truth while living under the teachings, guidelines and the way of living of Jesus Christ. To believe in a Mother God and Father God. To believe in Jesus living past the Bibles account of the Crucifixition and Ressurection. Not to worship Jesus, but serve in Gratitude Commitment and Loyalty to the legacy of Jesus, and for Mother and Father God.""
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 pm

OOOO Boy........

Where do I start. First: In2 by quoting my post I see what you mean. However, that specific definition was preceeded by me saying that was my understanding of how Sylvia teaches what Gnostic Christianity is. That is not My Truth.

For Sami, I also see what you are trying to say as well my friend. The words together seem to contradict each other just on base principles of both words individually.

Ill explain this way: (What I am sharing is my understanding of the Basic Principles of these two words, not the entirety of what they truely mean....make sense??)

Gnostic: Beleives Christ didnt really 'die' on the cross, the Crucifixtion and Resurection simple serve as a symbole in the Journey of Christ. Continued life in France, married Mary Magdalene etc, etc. Christ is not worshipped, but the morals and teachings of Christ mean something, to always be upheld and always be adapted to current day life.

Christianity: Believes Christ Died on the cross, for all of our 'sins'. Christ is worshipped, almost as a figure equal to God, and in some Christian Religions the interpretation is almost as if Christ is above God. To be Christian, one must believe Christ is Saviour and that he died for the 'sins' of all.

SO: The question I believe Sami is trying to represent here is this:

How can a person combine these 'titles' when the 'titles' themselves truely contradict each other at the most basic level??

I think this is leading to some great discussion here. Great way to get us all thinking Sami!

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Personally i think Sylvia integrated the Christain along with Gnostic becuase she was raised Christain, probably a book somewhere explaining exactly why she did so. And she also might have done it to celebtrate the fact that a Gnostic can be Gnostic-Christain, Gnostic-Buddhist, Gnostic-Hindu and so on, seek of truth and all that stuff.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Awesome!

That's the way I feel - I took what I needed and need and leave the rest....
I can never turn my back on Nature ( I have tried) , Catholicisim, Christianity, or Gnosticism
or any one Good....Simply because it's the one iota that is worth remembering when all is done and said...

It is hard, very hard, to focus on the good when all or most around is HELL!...lol...but that is what all Good folks strive for and Jesus is an example of that kind of "transcendence" - the mind over matter....

Fantasy land is helpful in very tough times and so is a Belief to overcome
any obstacle. It's all the same but worded differently not indifferently...(Hi, Jen)

Wow! is correct, when all the "titles"(variations of Christianity) are looked at it leaves one to Thinking keep scratching until it hurts...lol Really, it just shows what folks in the past were up against and what we still are up against and how nice to have laws of the land to protect Good folks gathering .... Wink This is why we are here on this board sharing our thoughts. As many of us know, I believe, not all Christians are Bible thumpers...there are those like Sylvia that are very mellow about him. I think it's a possibility and fascinating that he did not actually die on that cross. To me -
a baptized and confirmed Catholic "Christ"ian - Jesus was always a symbol
of a way of life just as much as any article written about any Great being (this could be anybody that teaches a life lesson) that contributed to setting an example for us other great beings...lol

I can't put anyone down but have I ever...yes...but I have to learn about
how narrow my thoughts can get in order to set them straight.... Unfortunately, life isn't perfect but it can be clamer, more or less, if one dwells in a "community" of their goodness, amen. Groups are Cool!

Putting a label on belief is only necessary for someone else to kind of understand where your intentions may be and sometimes it's not smart to be affiliated with some groups, hence, why folks seek the truth - their own truth that they can live with.

Have a Better Day Today Than Yesterday..... Like a Star @ heaven
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Director Give the boy a cigar! Yeah Cheer Leader Patrick! You get it! That is actually my thought.
And I am saying it isnt to do with what Sylvia thinks or the Bible : but what each individual thinks and what it means to them, not what it means that others tell them. What does that actually mean to you. Do you see it conterdicting. We all know that Jesus was put here to bring a message which was to tell people about the kingdom of heaven. That wasnt the question at all. It is the meaning of " Gnostic" "Christian".
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:44 am

But the meaning of Christianity described it how we have come to understand it after centuries. NOT that Jesus taught He died for our sins..... That is why you have a question on that. Mainstream religion teaches that. That is NOT what Jesus taught. Which is why Sylvia has defined Jesus not dying on the cross to mean Christianity because he didn't. If you remember Romeo and Juliet that poison they took has been around for a long time. I bet it was something on those lines Jesus was given to make him look like he died and was given an anecdote to revive him later so he could escape. That is why all the shows on crucifixion to try to show people that it isn't possible to die in 3 hours they way they have been taught for centuries all because of spin doctors trying to get folks to believe THEIR way. They made up Original sin, they made up virgin birth, they made up all this stuff we assume means Christianity when Christ never said them.

Gnostic Christian means to seek the truth, your truth and keep looking and to question things. Christian at least some of them believe the world was created in 7 days. maybe you should say mainline Christian which fits the description Patrick defines. In that case Christian(mainline def) does contradict Gnostic. Gnostics are not bound to take things hook line and sinker but to seek truth and see for themselves what is true
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next