The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning about gnostic christianity

5 posters

Go down

Learning about gnostic christianity Empty Learning about gnostic christianity

Post by samijo Fri May 30, 2008 8:32 am

This is just my thoughts ok! "Sami Thoughts Only"
I believe titles takes something away from who we are.
I feel, why do we have to title "gnostic..baptist...cathloic..luthern..etc.."
Why can't we just believe in God?
Why can't we just gather with whom ever wants to gather?
Why does there have to be a title that identifys us to ONE group? Why can't that group be just the Group of Gods Creation?
For we only believe what is given to us, from one group or another. In which we all believe in GOODNESS right?
It seems like to me when you put a title on something there usually someone behind it that you are titleing as well.
The founder of a church the preacher something, which I feel is taking away from the total love for God and only God..
The Universal Energy, The Purest of Love.
Why don't we want to give purely of God nothing more nothing less when we are gathering?
To me that would be TOTAL CHRISTIANITY! TRUE CHRISTIANITY AS I KNOW IT TO BE!
No false God's.
Because when there are titles that come in, there is always animousity between religions.
Does it really matter the storys from different bibles or religions, what really matter is the goodness with in us all for all of creation?
So, with that being said why do we separtate the love of God like that?
The light is brighter when we all come together and we can not come together when we divide!
Separating in religions then we separtate in races and in classes,such as upper ,middle, lower, ages, sexes, it goes on and on.
This gives fuel to MY WAY IS BETTER THAN YOURS..AND MY PREACHER SAYS THIS IS THE WAY..THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. so on.
I know this is how the world is, and there is nothing short of a miracle that could change how it is, but just for a moment, I would like to think how different the world would be, if it all was simply: "LOVING GOD & ALL US TOGETHER WITH OUT THE LABLES AND SEPARATION."
WOULDN'T THAT BE TRUE CHRISTIANITY?
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Learning about gnostic christianity Empty Re: Learning about gnostic christianity

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 12:34 pm

Rock On! Big Group Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Learning about gnostic christianity Empty Re: Learning about gnostic christianity

Post by nwpisces Fri May 30, 2008 12:56 pm

I totally agree with you Sami.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri May 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Oh yeah, definately agree. Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat May 31, 2008 1:55 am

It would be wonderful Sami.. People however in each "religion" feel THEIRS is the RIGHT one.. its silly. God made ALL of us afterall ... Very Happy Love you. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Sami, I just came by this and I agree totally!!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down