The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past life regression

4 posters

Go down

Past life regression Empty Past life regression

Post by samijo Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Tomorrow May 13th Oprah is having Dr Weiss I think is his name, talking about Past life regression for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing. I am going to be watching...
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Past life regression Empty Re: Past life regression

Post by CathyO Mon May 12, 2008 10:29 pm

I saw the commercial for it Sami
I kinda laughed because Oprah a few years ago said in an interview how she didn't believe in that sort of thing. Now she is having it on her show. Of course it is with Dr. Oz and he seems to bring in the ratings as of late so maybe that is why she is being more open to it.
Either way should be interesting. I am waiting for the Farewell Sylvia on Montel on Wednesday.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Tue May 13, 2008 5:12 pm

I was watching the show and in between commercials I was asking my spirits guides and mother and father God for messages for myself or people I know. I write them down....anyways... I was watching Oprah and as she came back from the commercial break this is the message I got...
Oprah does not believe (her body language gave me that impression without the message)....she was a leader in last life (male 48 years old) that was all about him.....Other side said she will finally believe when she comes here at 72.....
Just wanted to share.
Have a great day
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed May 14, 2008 8:29 am

Hey CathyO,
This is my spin on this, Oprah expanded her universal mind when she had Eckhart Tolle on her show. Totally, she is becoming a better person, more in tune with herself within. I have listened to her for 10 chapters of Tolle's book. I do not think that any one can read or take that class without growing from it. It gives you a different look on things and it is simple but hard to do. A simple of act of just focusing on you within and around yourself and be aware. I believe that Oprah has done this with Tolle as a person guide to show her and explain to her what is going on.
This is why she can have someone on her show such as past life regression
I believe she is becoming more aware of possibilities. Two Cents
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Wed May 14, 2008 1:29 pm

I agree with you smijo.
You know it really does seem like Oprah is really starting to get spritual. I think that we will see alot more shows like last nights past life show.
Like sylvia said the vail is thining...and people are becoming much more open minded.
Devon
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Wed May 14, 2008 3:11 pm

I agree with you there Sami
I was just saying her body language told me she didn't believe in the topic not spirituality.
She has always been a spiritual person
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed May 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Yes I know Cathy, I heard Oprah say that she used to think so much differently. Now is like she (is like we are) things are making since to her more and more. The light is beginning to shine brighter and brighter. Dont you just love it? wow...gives me chills.....I love God so much..my soul is singing...within..
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat May 17, 2008 8:44 am

and reaching a larger audience too boot.. which is why she is on tv.. to be a conduit for light.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down