The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life themes???

5 posters

Go down

Life themes??? Empty Life themes???

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:02 am

I feel I am a Mystic Traveler. I have no way of narrowing down my life into any of the themes because all of them at one time or another or many times or another FIT ME... All of them do or have. Do Mystic Travelers have life themes??? or...See to me, they dont because they are almost a life theme in themselves... What do you all think?
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Life themes??? Empty Re: Life themes???

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:42 am

I do know that everyone has oversoul themes that they always keep with them, but i do not know how many oversoul themes a Mystical Traveler may have, its a good question to ask Sylvia or Chris eventually though.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:51 pm

that also happens when one is on the last life... You have to ask for Mystic Traveler I have heard
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomorbs Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:15 pm

I think my main life theme is patience. This situation comes up over and over. If I seem too impatient, boy do I get slammed with a bunch of areas that I must once again exhibit patience before I get released. Its like I immediately have to re-learn my lesson. And I'm getting it now, I catch myself now if I start to get impatient, cause I don't want 300 more things to frustrate myself.

I think my other theme may be activator. I'm one to always get things going. I don't have to be in charge, I can be, but I'm better as a do-bee. Things get accomplished then, somewhat of a little control issue within this, but I'm working on it.
phantomorbs
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat

http://www.myspace.com/kingkellyjelly, http://www.giftsofspirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Mystic travelers who are not already one when they come into life and elect to be one in life will have a life theme because they came in with one. One who is born and already a Mystic Traveler I have no idea but they are sent to do what Azna asks them to do.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:40 am

Hi there, everyone ...

I think the best explanation about Life Themes and the answer to whether or not Mystical Travelers have them is in Sylvia's Life on the Other Side book — but I'll also use her JOS II book for Life Theme references.

JOS II. Pg 103 — [speaking of your spark] As it traveled through time — regardless of how long you took to come in or how many lives you've chosen to experience — you're still going to fulfill at least two life themes.

Themes are frames of mind. They are situations you must push against to learn through ....... You will find, most of the time, that you pick up a primary and secondary theme.

Everyone has their own path to take.

Pg. 114 — ... from the very "beginning" of your inception, you had a definite and unique purpose.

Pg. 121 — ... you all came in with both a primary and secondary theme. One theme you work with, and the other you work through.

Usually, in every set of themes, there is a positive and a negative. The two contrasts rub together.

Your theme will rise up — either in this life or another. Long before you ever knew what your themes were, you activated them. The only difference is that when you get to a certain level, you begin to UNDERSTAND. There is a certain purpose or drive within your life that pushes you forward to complete some goal. That is why human beings down through the centuries have said, "What is my purpose? What am I here for? What am I perfecting?"

Pg. 124 — The more you get into the depths of your last life, you start picking up bits and pieces of all the other themes. Certainly the major theme stands out clearly because there are many lifetimes of that. (Cristí note: There's still a major theme in your last life.)

Pg. 126 — [speaking of choosing themes] In your "alwaysness", you chose from the very beginning. Just as you know that you are basically a male or a female entity, which you knew from the very "beginning", so, too, did you know your path to perfection.

Pg.127 — [can we stop following our themes?] No, you cannot. That is the thrust and purpose of your life.

Pg.130 — [in asking Francine about her themes] Did I carry my theme to my side? Yes, you bet I did. We carry our themes to the ultimate, then, with nothing to hold us back and no one thinking that we're being egotistical, we become individually bright and shining. The negative side of the theme drops away when you come to The Other Side.

From Life on the Other Side:
Ch 9 The Return Trip: Back to Earth from The Other Side ...
pg 198 — ... we compose a Chart ................. We start with the big picture, choosing the "engines" that will keep us moving toward the finish line we're determined to reach, no matter how many times we stumble and fall.
The first of these "engines": Life Themes.

Pg 199 — Life Themes - One of the most remarkable lessons I've learned from my decades of doing hypnotic past life regressions is that every person — every one — has an immediate answer to the question, "What was your purpose in that life?" These answers always fall into one of forty-four (Cristí note: since this publishing there are more) categories, which are so important that they provoke an instantaneous response one hundred percent of the time when someone is asked to describe their purpose in life. These categories or purposes are the Life Themes we choose from before every incarnation ...

We choose two Life Themes — a Primary Life Theme and a Secondary Life Theme. Basically, the Primary Life Theme defines the basic goal of our upcoming lifetime ...................................In this life, for example, my Primary Life Theme is Humanitarian. That is my purpose, what I set out to accomplish for my spiritual advancement.

Pg. 200 — ... through them (Life Themes) you can unearth the real reason you chose to come here this time around.

And as an added bonus, you might even get a quick glimpse of yourself in that white marble Orientation room, with your Spirit Guide and your Orientation team by your side, studying the list of forty-four in flowing gilt script on a gleaming white marble wall.

Once the difficult task of selecting our Primary and Secondary Life Themes is accomplished, we move on to another list ...

Cristí note: Your Life Theme is the PURPOSE for our being here on Earth to advance spiritually. It is the first thing documented on your Chart.

Pg 161 --- Mission Life Entities ... Every one of us has a purpose, and each of our incarnations is a building block toward fulfilling that purpose. In our spirit minds, we know what that purpose is. Our SG knows, the Council knows, and, of course, above all, God knows.

Pg. 162 — One of the most advanced, not most important, purposes we can sign up for is that of a Mission Life Entity. Mission Life Entities have essentially said to God, "Wherever on this earth you need me, I'll willingly go." ................................ because they are such advanced spirits, they tend to write very difficult charts for themselves and choose extremely demanding Themes and Option Lines.

Same page — MYSTICAL TRAVELERS ... Mystical Travelers can basically be described as Mission Life Entities with a broader range. What they've said to God about their soul's journey is, "Wherever in this universe you need me, I'll willingly go."

But while MLE keep their sights focused on earth, MT are available to incarnate and do their work on any inhabited planet in any galaxy where God needs them.

In Summary ... Hug 3

Life Themes are EVERY PERSON'S purpose for spiritual advancement.
Some people sign up for an additional purpose on Earth ... they become Mission Life Entities.
Some people sign up for another additional purpose on or beyond Earth ... they become Mystical Travelers.

Most Brilliant of Blessings -
Cristíona Heart 2

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down