The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

past lives

2 posters

Go down

past lives Empty past lives

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:42 pm

I have always inately known my son and I have lived many lives together. We are closer then most and really dont even have to speak to one another.. we know what the other is thinking. It drives people around us crazy..
I know I am a very old soul.. I would love to have a past life regression done... I wish someone was close enough to me to be able to do one on me. Anyone close to TENNESSEE????? I need to see what my past lives were. I have been told what some were but would love to go back and open them all up. Especially the ones that my son and I shared.
If anyone that does past life regressions ever visits the Smokey Mountains.. yell at me... LOL...
Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

past lives Empty Re: past lives

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Hey Mama, maybe your liason can hook ya up Wink

I would like to have PLR as well, more just for the curiosity.
I have had a few friends give me their insights as to some past lives.

One, I was a gypsy /fortune teller name Matilda. don't know what time period. I believe my friend said she remembered me from this life when she saw me in my fortune teller halloween costume. that we were friends then too.

I was also told I have had many lives as a caretaker/psychic. apparently I still got the caretaker thing going, not so sure about the psychic stuff...though i try!

One that I came upon myself ( if it is accurate...i always have my doubts )
I had asked to have a dream about a past life. I dreamed that I was a shaman/ healer in the Amazon. female- i think. again, no time period here, There also was a long haired little boy with me, that I got the feeling was my son or at least i was taking care of him.

Another friend told me that Adam and I were best friends in a past life. kinda life long friends like "grumpy old men" we were both males. though, I like the idea of butch cassidy and sundance better LOL. we still argue over who is Walter Matthau Razz

When I did Sylvia's PL meditation, I got the impression that I was a 15 yr old boy in Scotland ( wishful thinking maybe Joyful about Scotland)
and I was very upset. my family was either killed or they abandoned me. I got the name Randall confused which is an english name. randolph would be the scottish. Oh i had red hair.

The last time I thought about any pastlives, another 'thought' that my very special friend was my twin sister in a life in norway but she died as a baby. another reason i was so happy to find him Very Happy

again, I have no idea if any of this is accurate and I suppose it doesn't matter. what matters is that we are friends in THIS life Group Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 pm

mamabird37721 wrote:I have always inately known my son and I have lived many lives together. We are closer then most and really dont even have to speak to one another.. we know what the other is thinking. It drives people around us crazy..
I know I am a very old soul.. I would love to have a past life regression done... I wish someone was close enough to me to be able to do one on me. Anyone close to TENNESSEE????? I need to see what my past lives were. I have been told what some were but would love to go back and open them all up. Especially the ones that my son and I shared.
If anyone that does past life regressions ever visits the Smokey Mountains.. yell at me... LOL...
Love and Light Robin

Hey Robin, If you are ever in Kansas let me know ... If would be happy to give one free Past Life Regression.

L & L, Sonnia
Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Oh thank you Sonnia... how wonderful.. Love you... Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat