The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for my health and a job for my husband...

5 posters

Go down

Prayers for my health and a job for my husband... Empty Prayers for my health and a job for my husband...

Post by prettyirishgirl Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I am new here, But I wanted to ask you all to add my husband and I to your prayers. I am suffering severe health problems and cannot get insurance and my husband has been out of work (though desperately looking for a job) for almost a year. We are doing our best to stay positive but I'm sure that some extra prayers would help.

Thank You all,
Irish
prettyirishgirl
prettyirishgirl

Life Themes : Aesthetic {?} Performer {?}
Capricorn Horse
Joined date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my health and a job for my husband... Empty Re: Prayers for my health and a job for my husband...

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Prayers and blessings heading your way Irish, good to know you remaining positive mindset through this adversity in this point in you life, but your strong, that is why you will get through this, God bless you.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my health and a job for my husband... Empty Re: Prayers for my health and a job for my husband...

Post by Cylvia Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm

I will surely pray for you, my friend! I really hope things will get better for you soon. May God be with you!

Cylvia

Joined date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:35 am

I am sorry to hear Cylvia i will send prayers for you and your family.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Blessings
for you and your
husband Pretty....
Hopes so you get what
you need and desire
to go forward with
good thoughts
and good acts toward
others in need as you
once needed ...
paying it forward...LOL
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down