The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psychic tool

3 posters

Go down

psychic tool Empty psychic tool

Post by samijo Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:53 am

The best tool for psyche is your self.
The more that I open up to the Divine and the intutive part of my being within, the more I see is
that our most valuable tool is trusting within ourselves and have a conviction with the Divine to
flow throw naturally. No pushing. Letting that Divine energy flow through. You dont have to do
anything but maintain your soul. Maintaining is by keeping the channels open. Not holding on
to negatives and keeping your ego at bay. I use my breathing as exercise to do this and prayer
also meditation. Not alot of time is needed, before that energy and knowledge is flowing like a
babbling brook. The water dancing over the rocks. The information dancing over our mind. peace be with us all.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

psychic tool Empty Re: psychic tool

Post by d-knots Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm

LOL......
you are so blessed.....
i wish my brook would babble....LOL

currently, whatever messages I get come without jolts
though some in the past were like a push.....
I've grown sophisticated.

Sylvia did say, maybe to Larry King, when he asked "how do you
do it" and she replied "I don't know it's just there" or something of the kind...

meaning it's just flowing as well.

as an aside, yet a bit to the topic;
I had a reading with Chris, her son, many months
ago and I have to say he didn't pinpoint everthing
but he was around the points so far but I have never
listened to the tape he sent so I'll have to do that
soon to refresh what was indeed said. I really believe
the events are still unraveling... Squirrel

sami, can you tape your readings....some folks don't 'cause they lose the contact they have, you know what I mean?

HAVE A HAPPY
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:15 am

Samijo wrote:The best tool for psyche is your self.
The more that I open up to the Divine and the intutive part of my being within, the more I see is
that our most valuable tool is trusting within ourselves and have a conviction with the Divine to
flow throw naturally. No pushing. Letting that Divine energy flow through. You dont have to do
anything but maintain your soul. Maintaining is by keeping the channels open. Not holding on
to negatives and keeping your ego at bay. I use my breathing as exercise to do this and prayer
also meditation. Not alot of time is needed, before that energy and knowledge is flowing like a
babbling brook. The water dancing over the rocks. The information dancing over our mind. peace be with us all.

I must remember this Sami to allow the Divine to flow through and to put the ego at bay. I do tend to be egotistic at times and working on myself to change bad habits that have been rooted within. Must pull those weeds out and cleanse the temple Very Happy

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 am

Hi spirit-being:
You know I don't think alot of people really understand the "ego". I know that I was not sure of what it was until I studied it in a book by E. Tolle. The New Earth. Th ego is that part of you when some one says something you do like Ego is the part that has to smart something back to that person. It isnt all about thinking you are all that. Like I thought. the better than everyone else. It is the part of the negative thoughts and actions to find reason or excuse to do things or have done things because! You see.
It is something that we all have and is very hard to get a handle on. By simply not feeding it.
This is part of clearing and centering "ones self". So the energy can flow freely. I don't know how clear I am on this for you.
It is like I said in one of the sermons you have to totally let it go..neg. It is a chore, but the more you do it the better it gets.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down