The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building your psychic ability

3 posters

Go down

Building your psychic ability Empty Building your psychic ability

Post by samijo Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:54 am

I learned that to build your psychic ablitiy is really just being able to still your mind so that you can listen and follow what is being told to you.
Truely this sounds so simple but it is really hard to do is to still your mind and go with the first thing and comes in naturally.
This is a little exercise I do: Get a deck of cards. Ok now, before you start anything I like to take to your Heavenly parents and guide, and ask them to protect me and guide me through the exercise successfully, and to bless it. Hole the deck in your right hand, and deal down face down 4 cards with the left hand. I have always heard that you do the card dealing with your left hand when doing card readings. I dont know how much this is to have anything to do with it but i do it anyway.lol...
lay the rest of the deck to the side.
Now, clear you mind. Put your left hand over the first card and ask is this card red. You answer with the first thing that comes to mind..then turn it over and see. where you right? do the same to the other cards. how many did you get right and how many did you get wrong. When your getting more right than wrong, start thinking like is this a card above 10. yes or no or you can use what ever number you want. Are you getting what I am saying. Now I try to get the number. Like is this a club ...or is this a 5 you know! It is fun and I have honing my granddaughter like this as well. all the kids enjoy doing it. Waving
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Building your psychic ability Empty Re: Building your psychic ability

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:02 am

Both my girls enjoy doing this exercise with me!
Maybe which hand refers to the dominate hand. with the majority of people being right handed, the assumption is to use the left. Just a thought I know some exercises i have done in the past we were to use non dominte-i forget the exact reasoning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:08 pm

As I have been honing my psychic ability it is amazingly simple, what one must do to build this ability. Simply pay attention to the way you feel. Yes the feelings you feel. Is it a positive feeling ..is it a strong feeling...is it a restless feeling...realize and pay close attention to how you feel. It is all about listening and feeling , not doubting yourself. To know who you are..that creation of God that dwells within you. When you pay close attention to that and trust within to lead the way, and make a conscious effort to feel and listen to what it is your feeling. You are psychic already you just have to listen to the ability you were born with and feel it ...know it..for it is within.. what do you think????
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 pm

I agree with ya!
Also getting rid of negativity. that just blocks it out! trust me i should know LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:21 pm

I've got to say who touches the deck can really take away it's
good psychic connection....

it goes like this my daughter left her deck of cards behind while she went to school....so, I picked them up one day and found them to feel really comfortable. I got the vibes were really postive so I kept playing solitair with them and I won all the games until someone came over - who also was a card player like us but the vibes were destructive and I never won another game with those cards and didn't even want to touch them - don't know where they are but alot of negativity eminated from that individual....sad story

One thing I noticed in adveristy was how strong the negativity was is how strong the positive can be as well when you think about it... We shake negativity daily for the small stuff and then all goes well.... Sometimes it's impossible on the big stuff (or is it our chart that intervenes then no matter what? ) and I'm thinking that individual didn't want to be good and strongly held on to the negativity ... It's rougher when it's in the family (like the guard is let down with family and thats how we become affected by negativity) ...ugh... a hard go at it. The individual was also psychic and a believer but something or alot (overpowering) negative quashed my good world.

Bless us today and forever more, amen HolySpiritSpiritGuide I feel Protected... Butterfly
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 am

I have heard alot of good things about this excercise....I will have to try it...

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down