The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altering Option Lines?

+5
mamabird37721
Laura Reilly
samijo
Admin
Mysticalorigins
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Altering Option Lines? - Page 2 Empty Re: Altering Option Lines?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Psi wrote:Thanks T, but I think am at at the point I am just going to give up!
I doesn't matter whether you know it or not, there isn't anything to you can do about it anyways. and as Cristi pointed out, I have to suffer with my husband's and children's option lines as well ......so........I am throwing my hands up on the whole thing. I have been searching for years for the answer and the silence is deafening. I will take that as a resounding NO -that tells me that I ain't gonna know in regards to themes and option lines. No

We CAN change optionlines! You just have to remain positive and seeking of the answers. Very Happy

I think that God puts some people on earth to help you with optionlines, its just your choice if you want to seek them out or not, that is the option.

Many Blessing. Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:26 pm

scratch well that is something new to consider In2.
Cristi, don't feel bad. YOU didn't make me sad. It's just my frustration with the whole freakin' thing. drunken
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Cristi,
I couldn't agree more, I don't feel that everything is written either. As you said, what would there be to learn if everything were already decided. I think Spiritual teachers such as Sylvia are meant to give us little glimmers of the truth. Little hints or clues to get us looking and searching for the rest. If they were allowed to give us all the answers what would be the point of all this?

I do think certain events, people, circumstances, and situations are charted. I also feel life themes and option lines are a big part of it. When I first read about them it resonated with in me. It was one of those "oh ya" moments when you feel as though you remembered something long forgotten. But I do feel there is a lot of open areas for learning and experiencing. And lets not forget free will, if everything were charted there would be no free will. As you said, we would be nothing more than puppets on a string.

I don't see the point of having the same problem throughout a lifetime that there are no answers for such as an option line. It doesn't make sense. How do you learn from something that is not possible to understand or come to terms with? How do you help others in the same situation if you don't know how to help yourself? There must be an answer. Perhaps the option line is the hardest lesson we are here to learn. Which means the answer to how to deal with it each time it surfaces would be the hardest answer we will ever search for. And the one problem we should never give up on. If we think about it maybe that is why an option line continues to come up and slap us in the face... to say " you haven't solved the problem yet, so I'm back". But then again maybe if we find an answer it resurfaces to see if we really did learn from it.

ofcourse this is all speculation but your right it is facinating.

In2, that is so insightful. I never thought of that. But I think your right. Now the question would be how to find those people.

Jen, look on the bright side, frustration often leads to inspiration.

Take care all, T.Private Dancer
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:39 pm

I think just the big moments are charted. Birth love, marriage, houses, jobs, death but not every moment of our lives! I love how you jump right in Christina and bring light on things! from the books! it is a good refresher Laughing
Are you from the GSB group? are you like a liason? Or just been around a long time? I wouldn't worry about things too much we have room for everyone to think and reason and get intuitive too. But I do love how you bring the JOS books up for answers. Keeps it real too. Very Happy
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Im not joking in any way but an example would be Suze Orman for finance option line, Dr. Weil, Dr. Oz, Deepak Chopra for health and so on.

(Btw) There should be another thread on authors on how to help with various optionlines. Very Happy Innocent

Remember, negativities job is to make us THINK we have ran out of options, and loss of hope, that is the job of the dark entity, or am i missing something. Running for Joy Big Group Hug
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:32 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:
Remember, negativities job is to make us THINK we have ran out of options, and loss of hope, that is the job of the dark entity, or am i missing something. Running for Joy Big Group Hug

Not to get off topic here, but just wanted to say THANK YOU In2, I was suppose to see that line today. THANK YOU!

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 pm

right on target! those are like life preservers to remind us not to give in to the dark ness
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:35 pm

largergewingspan where are you on the member list?

I look and cannot find you but no matter you are here hovering above and with us anyway!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:38 pm

jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com wrote:largergewingspan where are you on the member list?

I look and cannot find you but no matter you are here hovering above and with us anyway!

I should be on the memberlist, however if you are meaning if I am listed on the bottom as currently being "online" ...................... Ill never tell........................ Wink Giggle

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:
in2wish4everpeace wrote:

Not to get off topic here, but just wanted to say THANK YOU In2, I was suppose to see that line today. THANK YOU!

No problem! I just want to look at it from a more logical point of view sometimes. Very Happy

Keep Hope alive! Dove Whistle Tip My Hat Innocent

Rock On! Rock On! Rock On!
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:24 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Im not joking in any way but an example would be Suze Orman for finance option line, Dr. Weil, Dr. Oz, Deepak Chopra for health and so on.

(Btw) There should be another thread on authors on how to help with various optionlines. Very Happy Innocent

I wasn't joking either, what you said made a lot of sense and I think I needed to hear it. I didn't know Chopra had overcome health issues. Could you elaborate?

T. Joyful
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Jennifer ... Thank you, m' darlin' for the reassurance that I didn't drag a cloud across your glorious sunshine ! I know how frustrating all of this can be ... sounds a bit like a Spirituality Option Line to me ... *wink* ... You know you are special to my heart !

"T" ... EXACTLY !!! There is a Chart, there's no doubt in my mind about that — and on it there will be each and every milestone moment in our life. The ice cream in that sundae dish, so to speak. Everything else are the toppings and we can make it as simple or as fancy as we choose for our sundae to be - according to how we forge it. And there is no right or wrong way ... as long as it is forged with integrity.

"Perhaps the option line is the hardest lesson we are here to learn. Which means the answer to how to deal with it each time it surfaces would be the hardest answer we will ever search for. And the one problem we should never give up on. If we think about it maybe that is why an option line continues to come up and slap us in the face... to say " you haven't solved the problem yet, so I'm back". But then again maybe if we find an answer it resurfaces to see if we really did learn from it." Amen - Amen - and Amen

James ... It's a pleasure to meet you and I thank you for your kind words. I am a member of Heather's GSB site, yes ... but I am not affiliated with Sylvia Browne — at least not here on Earth - in this lifetime - at this time ... *wink* ... And I have been around for a LOOOONG time, with roots digging deep into the Earth - being that this makes number 53 for me.

I am an Educator, Ordained Minister and Certified Spiritual Counselor in private practice. I am the founder and director of The Mists of Gold - A Deeper Connection, located in the mystical Cherokee Foothills of The Western Carolinas. My Celtic heritage is the cornerstone of my craft, but my ministry as a Celtic-Christian Anamchara transcends the barriers and boundaries between all religions and nationalities. ----- Sounds like a brochure, huh ? ... *L* ... I just got home from work and I am too tired to do much more than copy what is already written, sugar. But no one wants to read this all again on here — if you go to the GSB site and click on the Welcome Thread ... I have my introduction there with a bit more information - as well as a link to my website, if you are interested.

Since this is a Sylvia site, I feel that taking the books down from the shelves is sometimes needed ... especially since many people don't have direct access to them. Jennifer is actually the Librarian for us all, thank God ! And yes, being able to read things right then and there during a discussion is a marvelous refresher !

In2 ... You are not missing a thing ! ... *wink* ... You just keep right on being an inspiration !

LWS ... Yes, you were supposed to see that line today, sweetheart ! Thank you, God.

Go with God, my dear friends -
Cristíona

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:03 pm

Mysticalorigins wrote:
in2wish4everpeace wrote:Im not joking in any way but an example would be Suze Orman for finance option line, Dr. Weil, Dr. Oz, Deepak Chopra for health and so on.

I wasn't joking either, what you said made a lot of sense and I think I needed to hear it. I didn't know Chopra had overcome health issues. Could you elaborate?

T. Joyful

I meant that Deepak Chopra can help you with your Health, he teaches about natural cures and meditating and all that stuff, i cant go into it that deep, but my grandfather used to read his stuff, he gives good health advice.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Cristi,
My first reaction to
sounds a bit like a Spirituality Option Line to me ... *wink* ... You know you are special to my heart !
was S*** now you added another one to the mix Duh! Laughing
And I am happy to share LIBRARIAN duties with whomever is willing study
especially since i haven't felt much like posting lately. Sad Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Awwwwww ... !!!

God love you, precious !! Hug 3 I promise all of it will come to Light one day and it will be as clear as the nose on your face !

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2