The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altering Option Lines?

+5
mamabird37721
Laura Reilly
samijo
Admin
Mysticalorigins
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Altering Option Lines? Empty Altering Option Lines?

Post by Mysticalorigins Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Just wondering... Does anyone know if Sylvia ever wrote about whether or not you can alter an Option line. The word option makes one think it's possible. I've never seen much more info on option lines other than what they are and how to know what yours is.

T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

Altering Option Lines? Empty Re: Altering Option Lines?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:47 pm

(from Phenonemom pg 200-01)
"That one recurring area you can't seem to master is called an Option Line, and count on it, we've all got one. If we appropriately think of incarnations on earth as though trips away from Home at boarding school, our Option Lines are those courses we know we have to take, and we know we have to pass one way or another; but we also know it will take every ounce of effort we've got because it's not going to come easily.

There are seven Option Line to choose from. You'll probably no trouble recognizing yours:
Health
Spirituality
Love
Social life
Finance
Career
Family

Notice that this list could also be called "Seven Essential Elements of a Well-Balanced Life." So when one of them is in constant turmoil, you can try to conquer it, you can try to avoid it, you can try lying to yourself by saying everything's fine or it doesn't matter. But in the end, because it really is essential and because it's the Option Line you chose, it never stops affecting you. "

I'll see what else I can dig up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:57 pm

In Life on the Other Side, pg 203 Sylvia says
"I wish I could promise that discovering your Option Line will lead you to overcoming it, but I'v never known that to be the case. What it can do, though, is keep you from feeling ambushed every time yet another obstacle comes up in that same area you just can't seem to master. Expect the obstacles, and be pleasntly surprised if and when they don't show up. And keep remembering, whichever of the seven Option Lines is yours, for what comfort it's worth, it's not a punishment, or a burden some Dark Entity has cursed you with. It's a choice we make before we come here, a challenge we wanted to work on that will, I promise, make all the sense in the world to us when we're Home again".

also mentioned in these books.
Adventures of a Psychic pg 140
Soul's Perfection pg 133
Blessings from the Other Side pg 33-35 ( can't find this book!! dang it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Thanks for the info. Guess that means there is no changing it. Damn! lol.
I wonder why it's called an "option" line?

T. sunny
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:50 pm

hmmm....maybe because we have the option of choosing one of these before coming in Like a Star @ heaven
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:51 am

well, my understanding of Option lines, is that they're like that special area of expertise that we often go for in college. Like let's say you're in all the psychology classes you can take, but you really wanna focus on working with behavioral psychology...so you seek out all the extra assignments and classes, lectures, and avenues that will help you learn more about behavioral psychology, so that you'll have a FULL understanding of it, instead of just the "bare bones," like everyone else in Psych 101.

and as far as "overcoming it," we don't, because that's the area of expertise that we really wanted to learn the most about. and really, it's not so that we can get back to the Other Side, and say, "Ha! I learned all there is to know about [your Option Line]," but so that we can help as many people as we can HERE, from the knowledge that we've gained from our Option lines. after all, who wants the advice of someone who's never expereinced what it is they're advising about? that would be like men trying to give you a fully detailed account of child birth. all we have to go on is what we see and learn, but we don't have the FIRST clue about what it's REALLY like!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Psi wrote:hmmm....maybe because we have the option of choosing one of these before coming in Like a Star @ heaven

Ok, I think I'm finally grasping this concept. When I first read this Jen, I thought "well, isn't it all an option before we come here?" Then it hit me. No, it's not. When we decide to come into a life there are certain things we have to learn. So the option line is the one thing we can choose. Right?

But there is more to it than that, isn't there? Adam what you said helped me to understand this. Tell me if I got it right. It's kinda of like writing a story. You have a main character (us), other characters that come in and out of the story (those we decided to share this life with before we came), certain events and circumstances that occur in the story(the things we have to learn), and of course the main storyline, the plot (our option line). Which is why we can't change it. The main plot of a story cannot be changed because that is what everything else revolves around. Thats why the events and circumstances we are faced with can change when we learn the lessen. If we don't learn, we repeat them until we do. Which also explains why the option line is the one thing we choose. It's the main plot of our story.

I have been trying to understand this since I first read about it. Thanks to both of you for your help. I think I finally get it now. So instead of wasting time trying to overcome our option lines. We need to learn to except it, and find a way to live with it and then help others that may be in the same sitution, right? Ok, then the question becomes "how to do this" instead of "how to overcome it".

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated, T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:41 pm

We need to learn to except it, and find a way to live with it and then help others that may be in the same sitution, right? Ok, then the question becomes "how to do this" instead of "how to overcome it".

[quote]
By George I think she's got it! LOL
Also the option line is written secondary to the picking of life themes. Idea
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:30 pm

Psi wrote:By George I think she's got it! LOL
Also the option line is written secondary to the picking of life themes. Idea

Ah, forgot about the life themes. Thinking Ok, arn't life themes basically who we are in this life? For instance I'm pretty sure my main one is analyzer. Because as I'm sure you have noticed, I analyze the hell out of everything. Always have, it's actually quite annoying at times... So keeping with the story analogy Life themes would make up who the main character is, right. But I see what your saying we also choose our life themes. I suppose we would choose the option line secendary to those due to how it would effect them and the obstacles it would create. That would definitly create a lot of ways of learning lessens wouldn't it.

OOh, I'm finally getting it!! Very Happy

T.

Last edited by Mysticalorigins on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:01 am

There is a part of life
that one might not seem to master
this is called a option line.
we all have one.
Option lines is a course that we must take while away from home,
we know that we have to pass one way or another.
There are 7 option lines
just as Jen mentioned earlier.
Health*Spirituality*Love*Social Life*Finance*Career and *Family.
These could also be called
seven essential elements of a well balanced life.
Adam was correct it is like a course in college, that you have alot of problems passing.
Later on, once you go back home
you will realize why this was so hard for you to over come.
(If I understand this correctly there are times that you can ask Mother God to come in and go to council for you to change this part of your chart)
You write the chart and you must complete it to perfect!
There is no changing it "except" this is that part with Mother God going to council for you.
Just adding to what Jen and Adam told you for they were right on! Cheer Leader
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Thanks Samijo, I thought I heard Sylvia say something about having Azna go to bat for you, and was wondering if it applied to this area. The thing is, would that be a good or bad thing. If you asked for your option line to be altered in some way or the severity of it to be lessened, would you have to come back and do it all over again. Would that be like not completing your course. Or would it mean you learned enough from it and that's why She was able to help alieviate that area of your life?

Just wondering, T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Mysti,
that is a very good question!
I do not know the answer to that one,
but I will seek and find this answer.

I appreciate your seeking!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 pm

samijo wrote:Mysti,
that is a very good question!
I do not know the answer to that one,
but I will seek and find this answer.

I appreciate your seeking!

Hey, it's what it's all about, right. Finding answers to those elusive questions that fill our heads. lol.
If you do find an answer I would love to know. Thanks, T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Reilly Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:14 am

Good question T. And good thread!! You are all helping me see this in a clearer light too!! Thank you! I love you

Love and Light,
Laura Reilly
Laura Reilly

Taurus Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:04 pm

You are just to sweat Laura! Hug 3 Glad it's helping. Some of this can be so hard to wrap the mind around due to all the questions that come up. It's really cool we can all come together and get other view points, isn't it.

T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Altering Option Lines? Empty my option line

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Well I know what my option line is.... HEALTH.

I always wondered why there have been such health issues all my life.. now I know.

I love you Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:17 pm

mamabird37721 wrote:Well I know what my option line is.... HEALTH.

I always wondered why there have been such health issues all my life.. now I know.

I love you Robin

That's mine to Robin, been sick most of my life and I must say I am really sick of being sick. lol! I bet you are to. By the way I love your name.

T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:48 pm

my name Robin or mamabird? LOL either way thanks
the mamabird is because everyone that has known my son and has grown up with him call me mama and he always called me bird LOL.. so.. it kinda stuck.
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:06 am

oooOOOooo ... "T" ... What a great discussion thread !!

The numerous sections of the various books mentioned are perfect ... but I am going to add one more, because for me it cleared up SO much about the things I was reading. It didn't enlighten me on how to change anything, but it cleared up WHY it is such a pain in the arse ... or as Sylvia so tactfully put it, our "biggest area of challenge".

Jennifer noted that Option Line is mentioned in the JOS II book on page 133. And I just feel like what is written there needs to be hollared from every mountain top. It is the first line in the paragraph ...

The option line refers to one area of your life that you have not clearly defined in your chart; it is left open.

To me this one sentence spoke volumes!

When making the decision to incarnate ... we lay out an entire "road map" with the help of a legion (of course, I exaggerated) of Guides and Advisors, etc. We never incarnate without very specific goals. Everything is discussed - possible approaches, pitfalls, alternatives, exit points, parents, each minute detail of our appearance, exact birth situation, where we'll live, the people in our lives - everything in intricate detail. Charts are even conferred over and coordinated with the other's who will touch our lives during this incarnation. Then we go to Council where it is demanded that we look this over again and again ... tweaking this and that so that the Chart is CLEARLY DEFINED.

All except our Option Line.

Again ... The option line refers to one area of your life that you have not clearly defined in your chart; it is left open.

With every aspect of our life, we instinctually know what to do because it is defined in our Chart ... except in the case of the Option Line. That's the cliff we hang from. It's there ... and we know it's there. It will happen ... and we know it will happen. But where is it ? ... and what will we do when it happens is not clearly defined for us. It's like the boogie man in a scary movie. You know he's there. You know he will pop out. You jump anyway !

I visualize it like this ...

I'm walking along a path or better yet, my Path ... very aware of every detail of my surroundings and what I am doing along the way --- when *plop* I fall into a dark hole. Now, "off the cuff" I have to decide and determine how I'm going to handle this - knowing that once I get out of this "mess", somewhere down the line it will happen again.

Strangely enough, as we get older ... and only because we have more of our life to look back upon ... we can see DEFINITE patterns. And, yes, it is your challenge and the boogie man in the movie of your life !

My Primary Theme is Responsibility ... my Option Line is Love. Go figure. I remember a reading I had received about 13 years ago from another well known (in certain circles) psychic ... whom I later studied under. As he was Channeling, all of a sudden he blurted out ... "Your greatest challenge in this lifetime, Christina, is love. Loving someone more is not going to make them love YOU more. Doing things for, lets say me, is wonderful and I'd appreciate it ... but it wouldn't make me love you any more than I already do. And doing even more for me will only exhaust YOU physically, mentally and spiritually — and, still, nothing would change ... because I - can - love - you - ONLY - as - much - as - I - CAN - love - you."

Well, after I got over the initial denial of what I was hearing ... then the emotional shock of what he just said to me – thank goodness he taped the session and I could go back and listen later, because I swear I don't remember hearing another word come out of his mouth for a good ten minutes or so after that ! — I cried and went through the "feeling sorry for myself" stage - for several days, actually. Damn, it's hard to hear someone come right out and blatantly say to you — no one's gonna love you. Now, of course that is NOT what was said ... but, by God, that's what I HEARD !!! I was a bit mad ... nah, I was furious, if truth be told — mostly because I paid good money for that bit of heart break. No wonder, I was never good enough ! No wonder, they didn't care ! No wonder, I was used up then tossed away like a cheap paper towel ... with not even a backward glance !

BUT ...

The tape finally came and I listened to it. LISTENED this time, not just heard. And it was there, plain as day ... ‘only as much as I CAN love you'. It was never about ME ... better said ... It IS never about me.

I am fulfilling my purpose in life - as others are fulfilling their purpose in life. And every once in a while a huge red herring falls from the sky and splats onto my head. And I can't stop it from happening. And I can't change it. And I can't alter it. I can only sweep up the pieces of my heart ... get out the super glue and keep trudging on.

But don't think for a moment I haven't begun a running list of people I am determined to have a LONG talk with once we get back to The Other Side !

Sylvia said to remember this is not a punishment or a curse ... I'm going to add to also remember that everyone has their cross to carry and you are not alone and drowning in this quicksand. Take a brother or sister's hand when extended and accept the love and strength they offer you. We weren't meant to be solitary beings ...

We are, each of us, angels with one wing — only able to fly embracing one another. Luciano de Crescenzo

Angel 2 Angel 2 Heart 2 Heart 2 Heart 2 Angel 2 Angel 2

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:03 am

Oh thanks for sharing that Cristi!
I can definately relate to that one too. Now i wonder, just as those of us on our last life can identify with many different THEMES does that also apply to OPTION lines? Because I swear there are a few that I just KNOW are mine. Thinking
I know Sylvia says ONE but geeze ...the more I think the more confused I get.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:41 pm

You're so very welcome, Jen ! Let's see if we can UNconfuse this stuff ... *L*

So, to quote Sylvia again ... from her Life on The Other Side book — don't know what's up with me playing librarian these past 24 hours, but I'm going with the flow ! — page 202 ...

... and at sixty-three years old, while the other six Option Line areas have had their ups and downs but have never felt impossible, nothing can make me feel more inept, helpless, and just plain dumbfounded than that one area I still struggle with called "family."

Okay from this paragraph I am gleaning that all seven of those challenges pass through our lives at varying times. Sylvia puts it aptly with this phrase "the other six ... had their ups and downs but have never felt IMPOSSIBLE". So I am certain we DO identify with several - or even all of them, depending.

But there's the ONE.

The one you plucked out of all the rest and tossed into your Soup of Life.
The one area of your life you just can't master, no matter what you do or how hard you try - separate from your partner, parents, children or family unit.

Let me use my Mother, for example ... understand that my mother's OL is very definitely money (or finance). We live together and because we do, her struggle with this affects me - THROUGH her. It is annoying, but not my cross to carry. There is a pattern from the time she chose to incarnate ... in post WWII Germany - where they had nothing. Homes were gone, factories were gone, jobs were gone, etc — and this picture becomes bigger as you look at what those things affect ... shelter, clothing, food, SECURITY. All the things that money can bring to you here on Earth ... not in the form of riches - but resources.

She hoards - everything. It's a fight to throw anything away — because someone might need it. She makes money to stock up on food, then needs more money to pay expenses, so more money is needed ... etc etc. She gathers the resources to be able to gather more resources only to need to gather even more resources ... and it's a non-ending cycle of cat and mouse.

And her entire 65 years on this planet has mirrored that struggle of being one step behind her finances. Let me say she's not struggling to pay her bills, it's not about poverty or being destitute — she owns her own business, actually, and by the Grace of God and her Chart she'll be running this business for the next 20 years ! She's experienced the other six challenges in one extreme or the other and "got over it" so to speak. She met those challenges head on, slew the demons and kept trudging down her path. They were annoyances in her life - but her Option Line, her thorn, her rabid roller-coaster ride, the one thing she can not master - but pushes her to the extreme is finance ... it's the elusive Unicorn just out of reach.

Does that make sense ?

Your Option Line is the one area that tears your gut in two ... brings you to your knees and makes you ball up your fists and scream into the darkest night — "What is all of this for !?! Is any of this worth it ?"

Remember also, the younger we are — the less time on Earth we've had to "master" much of anything. You may still be struggling over the other challenges because of lack of life experience. But — even while blowing out your birthday candles at age 92 ... your Option Line will continue to make you feel incompetant.

Heart 2
Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Cristíona wrote:oooOOOooo ... "T" ... What a great discussion thread !!

The numerous sections of the various books mentioned are perfect ... but I am going to add one more, because for me it cleared up SO much about the things I was reading. It didn't enlighten me on how to change anything, but it cleared up WHY it is such a pain in the arse ... or as Sylvia so tactfully put it, our "biggest area of challenge".

Jennifer noted that Option Line is mentioned in the JOS II book on page 133. And I just feel like what is written there needs to be hollared from every mountain top. It is the first line in the paragraph ...

The option line refers to one area of your life that you have not clearly defined in your chart; it is left open.

To me this one sentence spoke volumes!

Hi Christiona, thankyou for your insight on this. I agree that sentence does speak volumes. The line in the josh book that you refered to, is the same one that got me thinking about altering option lines and whether it was possible. But perhaps altering is the wrong word, finding the answer to the problem may be a better way to put it.

If that area is left open wouldn't that mean anything is possible? Why else would that part of our life not be written. Just like you and others have quoted, Sylvia and francine state, option lines are the one area in your life that you can't seem to get control over, that every other option line is affected by, and that it is left open with no definitive outcome. They don't say that option lines arn't set to be never overcome. So that leaves me with the question why are they left open? Maybe it's left open for the soul purpose of finding the answer to it. Could that be possible?

I wish Sylvia would write more on this subject. Even though it's touched on in many books, there is very little stated about it.

Take care, T. flower
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysticalorigins Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:33 pm

Psi wrote:Oh thanks for sharing that Cristi!
I can definately relate to that one too. Now i wonder, just as those of us on our last life can identify with many different THEMES does that also apply to OPTION lines? Because I swear there are a few that I just KNOW are mine. Thinking
I know Sylvia says ONE but geeze ...the more I think the more confused I get.

Hi Psi,

I could relate to two or three different option lines too. The way I figured out mine was that in one of Sylvia's books (The other side and back, I think) it states that your option line is the one that affects all the other option lines. That made it easy to figure out.

T. Tip My Hat
Mysticalorigins
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 pm

Thanks T, but I think am at at the point I am just going to give up!
I doesn't matter whether you know it or not, there isn't anything to you can do about it anyways. and as Cristi pointed out, I have to suffer with my husband's and children's option lines as well ......so........I am throwing my hands up on the whole thing. I have been searching for years for the answer and the silence is deafening. I will take that as a resounding NO -that tells me that I ain't gonna know in regards to themes and option lines. No

Last edited by Psi on Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:56 pm

This is Great ! I love discussions that get deep and thoughtful !! I’m at work, so I hope I can get my mind wrapped around exactly what it is that I want to say ... and am able to say it in a way that makes sense.

First off ... let me say one thing before I go any further with my own thoughts about what we’ve been talking about. Mostly so it doesn’t sound odd or confusing if I say something that sounds a bit off - or that it seems we are speaking of two different things when, quite possibly we are not. I, Christina, do not believe that each moment of our life is Charted. I’m not saying Sylvia is wrong ... nor that I am correct - perhaps something got lost in TOS to dense earth translation ... or in the translation between all the steps a book goes through for publication ... or perhaps it’s ME and I am blocked in that particular area for whatever learning process reasons. All I know is that one day I will know the answer for certain. But for now - to this 46 year old female entity who is a long standing student and educator - the one who is typing this missive at this particular moment in time ... the concept of EVERY moment being Charted is not something that feels like Truth to me.

That mouthful being said ...

My darling “T” ..... you see, to ME, yes, this area being left open would mean that anything IS possible. As I said in the previous paragraph, not every moment is Charted ... THIS is one of those “moments”, so to speak. I am going to toss a concept into the air right here to see where it lands, okay ? Just food for thought —

A person is going along as Charted ... they slam into their Option Line and deal with it as best as they can — how can the rest of their every second after this experience be Charted ? Depending on HOW a person gets through this time, will affect what happens afterwards ... and not just that person is affected, but every person who is in contact will feel the ripple effect. Does that picture make sense ? That goes hand in hand with the idea that a butterfly flutter in one part of the world, can create a tsunami in another part of the world.

Secondly ... If every moment is Charted - from beginning to end - with all the people we will be in contact with ... and they are in contact with ... and so on and so forth - WHAT are we experiencing on earth ? Seriously. Even beyond the question of WHO would benefit from the experience - because where is the experience, then, of everything ?

The definition of experience is ... Activity or practice through which knowledge (or skill) is gained.

What are we learning (gaining) if everything is completely defined and mapped out ? We would be no different than robots, plain and simple, don’t you think ? There would be no reason for Life Themes either, for example ... nor for emotions — because with Life Themes come our emotions. And if we are marionettes trudging through our days on this planet ... what would God be experiencing through our being here ?

So all of that aside ... you, “T”, said Maybe it’s left open for the soul purpose of finding the answer to it. I think you are on to something with that thought. I feel that each new experience we wish to have here on earth ... comes with a new set of lessons to learn - and the Option Line and how it relates to every cell in your body and beyond is one of them. Think about all the different Life Theme sequences you can put together ... then the various Option Lines braided through all the LT sequences available ... add to that each physical attribute available and each emotion available --- change one minute thing and the experience is totally different. And through the experience we gain knowledge ... and “the answer to it” will change with each experience.

Example ... you and I can have the exact same Themes/Option Lines/Parents/Life/Friends/etc — everything exactly the same, even the same mole on the left side of our mouths ... but I’m blonde and you’re a red head. Just that one tiny difference (in the grand scope of things) will contribute to two very distinct and different LIFE experiences.

Don’t you just find all of this FASCINATING ????

Oh my precious, Jen ... God love you. Perhaps this is YOUR block, sweetheart, for whatever learning experience it is supposed to be. Perhaps knowing will hinder some kind of lesson from rising to be learned. Perhaps the lesson IS not knowing ... ? I wish I had an answer for you, I really do ... I sense your frustration and your little frowny face broke my heart.

I didn’t mean to toss a metal pipe in the spokes to cause the wheel to come to a screeching halt ... I’m so sorry for making you sad. There are so many questions we have here on earth - and I think sometimes more times than not - questions arise from the questions. I told a dear friend a while back that not all questions will be answered for us ... and THAT’s okay !! And what makes sense to one person won’t necessarily make sense to another ... and THAT’s okay too ! And what makes sense today may not make sense tomorrow ... that THAT’s okay as well !! All you need in order to find your peace within is to accept, acknowledge and appreciate your Truth — and know that all the rest will come in it’s own time, even if that means it won’t happen until you are on The Other Side. And that is more than OKAY. Because this is YOUR experience.

I’ve got a client coming soon ...

Always remember that you are experiencing for God ... even in the moments you don’t feel like you are experiencing for yourself.

With Heartfelt Love -
Cristíona

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next