The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seeking the truth

3 posters

Go down

seeking the truth Empty seeking the truth

Post by samijo Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:12 pm

I am reading a book by the name of "A course in Miracles"
I find this book very interesting indeed.
I ran across this during my studies this week and thought I would like to share with you.

The branch that bears no fruit will be cut off and will wither away. Be glad! The light will shine from the true
foundation of life, and your own thought system will stand corrected. It cannot stand otherwise. You who fear salvation are choosing death. Life and death, light and darkness, knowledge and perception, are irreconcilable. To believe that they can be reconciled is to believe that God and His/Her Son can not. Only the oneness of knowledge is free of conflict. Your Kingdom is not of this world because it was given you from beyond this world. Only in this world is the idea of an authority problem meaningful. The world is not left by death but by truth, and truth can be known by all those for whom the Kingdom was created, and for whom it waits.

What does this mean to you?

To me it means that God is not made of fear...and that we were made in their image, if we fear we are not seeing the truth. For through the truth the Kingdom waits us. For seeing the truth is seeing the light and the knowledge of the Father and Mother.
We were placed her on earth with the foundation of this truth. Through us preceiving thoughts of our own and others we have grown into fear, this is what we must over come and perfect.

Tell me what you think about this!
Have a blessed week...
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

seeking the truth Empty Re: seeking the truth

Post by Love2Smile Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:35 pm

Sami..I think you hit the nail on the head with that one....

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm

I agree with that Sami, its about negating that fear thing we have inherited through incarnation.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down