The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hypnosis image

5 posters

Go down

hypnosis image Empty hypnosis image

Post by samijo Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:58 pm

I wanted to explain something about hypnosis for those that do not know alot of it.
First, most people hear the word hypnosis and all the sudden they have this
image of no control of your actions when under hypnosis! They picture someone on
a stage, clucking like a chicken, at someone command.
This is not true. Under hypnosis you are in full control of yourself, at all times, you can not be made to do something that you do not want to do.
You do not feel you have been lost, you have full memory of everything that went on.
You are not in a sleep or trance where you can not remember.
Secondly, everyone can be hypnoized if they can follow directions, hear, and hold a thought.
I have many people that question what I am saying, while in a chair I can hypnotize someone in just a matter of seconds. I show them that they can be under hypnosis. They dont even realize they was under untill they actual see that they were, through this test that I do to them.
I thought this would be helpful for those who would like to try hypnosis but was scared of losing control of ones self.
Hypnosis treatments are very good. I strongly recommend it for anything reason, be it plr, phobias,problems with any thing that may be going on with you.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

hypnosis image Empty Re: hypnosis image

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:03 am

Thanks Sami, that is very useful information to know!
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:26 pm

Get the chair ready girl...LOL. I look forward to my sessions Very Happy
I read something the other day along the lines of : if you have ever driven on the highway and didn't remember the last couple of mins, that you have been hypnotized. just a way of explaining how we all are at some point!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:11 pm

What??? hypnotized and you had not had a session?
how is that?
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:01 pm

jacjr56 wrote:What??? hypnotized and you had not had a session?
how is that?

What she is describing is what is known as Environmental Hypnosis. Your conscious mind was concentrating on a problem so intently that your critical mind relaxed, allowing your subconscious to take over. Which is how you are able to still drive. Thus you have experienced Environmental Hypnosis. Your subconcious mind handles all things automatic (breathing, bloodflow, etc) it handles your expectations, your imagination, I think I am forgetting something, will have to look at my studies.

Another thing to remember is this:

ALL Hypnosis is Self Hypnosis, the Hypnotherapist/Hypnotist is the conduit for you to achieve greater depth and results.

Also:

Stage Hypnotists generally, not always, but most times, do not have to hypnotise anyone, they (subject on stage) are there all on thier own. All the stage Hypnotist does is recognize this and has to do very little to get them to do what he/she wants them to. These individuals are highly affected by environmental Hypnosis and experience it rather often and rather easily. I myself do not agree with stage hypnotists, because the actions are often at the expense of the subject. Just my opinion.

Any questions?? I will be glad to help out.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:38 am

Well I do that alot but never knew it was called environmental hypnosis Samijo... See... you teach me something new every day...
Youre so good lol. Ok.. so this tells me how I can get miles down the road and wonder how I got there... I was afraid I was blacking out.. I was about to not drive. I never have a wreck or have any problems driving undoubtedly when I do this but it does happen alot. I know I have been under great strain and stress... but thats dangerous isnt it??? Or.. are you saying its alright because you are in control... just "not" in control LOL... well you know what I mean..
I have narcolepsy and thought it didnt feel like that... its very different... I was afraid I was blacking out or something.. This makes me feel much better. Thanks ...........(as they all go running into the road to be safe...) Wink Love and Light
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:58 am

LargeWingSpan wrote:
jacjr56 wrote:What??? hypnotized and you had not had a session?
how is that?

What she is describing is what is known as Environmental Hypnosis. Your conscious mind was concentrating on a problem so intently that your critical mind relaxed, allowing your subconscious to take over. Which is how you are able to still drive. Thus you have experienced Environmental Hypnosis. Your subconcious mind handles all things automatic (breathing, bloodflow, etc) it handles your expectations, your imagination, I think I am forgetting something, will have to look at my studies.

Another thing to remember is this:

ALL Hypnosis is Self Hypnosis, the Hypnotherapist/Hypnotist is the conduit for you to achieve greater depth and results.

Also:

Stage Hypnotists generally, not always, but most times, do not have to hypnotise anyone, they (subject on stage) are there all on thier own. All the stage Hypnotist does is recognize this and has to do very little to get them to do what he/she wants them to. These individuals are highly affected by environmental Hypnosis and experience it rather often and rather easily. I myself do not agree with stage hypnotists, because the actions are often at the expense of the subject. Just my opinion.

Any questions?? I will be glad to help out.

YEAH. what HE said Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:26 pm

mamabird37721 wrote:Well I do that alot but never knew it was called environmental hypnosis Samijo... See... you teach me something new every day...
Youre so good lol. Ok.. so this tells me how I can get miles down the road and wonder how I got there... I was afraid I was blacking out.. I was about to not drive. I never have a wreck or have any problems driving undoubtedly when I do this but it does happen alot. I know I have been under great strain and stress... but thats dangerous isnt it??? Or.. are you saying its alright because you are in control... just "not" in control LOL... well you know what I mean..
I have narcolepsy and thought it didnt feel like that... its very different... I was afraid I was blacking out or something.. This makes me feel much better. Thanks ...........(as they all go running into the road to be safe...) Wink Love and Light

MamaBird,

This tells me that if you are experiencing this very very often, which sounds to be a bit more often than the norm, you are overloaded big time. Now I dont mean overloaded on work or anything like that, only you can make that determination. You are overloaded on message units. We receive an immeasurable amount of message units for everything we touch, see, hear, feel etc. In turn ALL those message units need to 'processed' by the subconscious mind, which happens during sleep. If you do not get enough sleep those message units are not processed properly during the night, you wake up with some 'left over' and you dont start your day with a 'clean slate' per say. Medications can also be a factor in this. I wish you lived closer, I could really work with you to help you get a better handle on that.

How many hours of sleep do you get per night?

Environmental Hypnosis doesnt just happen while driving. It happens in many places. Especially when watching TV. You are sitting there, not hungry or whatever. A pizza commercial comes on, you suddenly feel hungry, can smell the pizza, or even almost taste the pizza and how it makes you feel. You order Pizza. See what I mean?

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:23 am

I see that one..LOL
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down