The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm

Now, I am not one to complain Giggle Rolling Eyes
I was getting perturbed that my question for the next webcast wasn't in the list. when i submitted it the first day!!!
and "when will I get my boob job" made the list....but mine is there after all. LOL far down as it is. I just hope my strategy works Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone read the questions given for Sylvia to answer?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:23 pm

My question wasnt even listed either. Thinking

There seems to be 2 kinds of processes in getting your question answered..

First you gotta be on the list of questions on the site, then from that, Sylvia has to pick your question out of that bunch randomly..
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:09 am

Psi... YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH>>> When Sylvia said my guides name was not Malichai but was Michaela instead.. I am thinking.. McKayla?? and when I wrote it down it just was not right to me.. The more I looked at it the more I was being told no thats not right.. HOWEVER.. when you wrote the message above and spelled it Micheala.. everything in me rang out.. SEE.. I told you McKayla wasnt right.. It was not the name that was wrong it was the spelling.. Honey.. I dont know how you got this spelling but everything in me says its right.. Thank You!!! I can also see much more likeness in the names Malichai and Micheala.. the way these are spelled.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Love you!!!! Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 am

mamabird37721 wrote:Psi... YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH>>> When Sylvia said my guides name was not Malichai but was Michaela instead.. I am thinking.. McKayla?? and when I wrote it down it just was not right to me.. The more I looked at it the more I was being told no thats not right.. HOWEVER.. when you wrote the message above and spelled it Micheala.. everything in me rang out.. SEE.. I told you McKayla wasnt right.. It was not the name that was wrong it was the spelling.. Honey.. I dont know how you got this spelling but everything in me says its right.. Thank You!!! I can also see much more likeness in the names Malichai and Micheala.. the way these are spelled.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Love you!!!! Robin
Glad I could help you! nothing PSI going on i am afraid, i am just a lover of names. my hobby. i forget what the study of names is called ''orno' something... anyways. i KNOW the spelling because of my last name, did you forget it?!?! Giggle Michaela is just the feminine version of Michael.
believe it or not we met a cousin a few yrs ago named Michaela Michael scratch

Next time see if you can get Anya validated Wink lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 pm

I was so excited to see my question on the list for the upcoming webcast. I just hope she picks it to answer this time.
I noticed a lot of Canadians this time which is good for me being from Niagara Falls.
Have a great day everyone and much love and light.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 am

I hope you get your question answered too!
it seems as if some of the same questions from last time were listed. huh? wonder what up wit dat? lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 pm

I know.....and it also seems to be a lot of love life questions and questions about deceased loved ones.
There is 962 questions that is a lot more than the last one.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 pm

WHOO HOO!!!! I got my question answered. she didn't read that it was from Psi Leo aka SuperMOd at GSB but I have to wonder if that gave me any help LOL.
the problem is I SOOOOO disagree with what she said my themes are! LOL. ahem..not that i am arguing per se! LOL though I seem to do that alot according to some folks Giggle
now i gotta watch it again to really hear what she said since i was saying "Bull****" while she was talking to me Embarassed
but still i am really happy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh My GOD! Your so lucky, i hope you know that the odds of you getting your question answered are one in a friggin lots!

Anywho, i had the misfortune of being disconnected for 20 minutes or so. Did anyone hear my name being called? Arman.

BTW, what did she say that your lifethemes where, and now that you look back at it, do you feel good about her answer?

Dove Fish
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:24 pm

i didn't get to see it because I had a once in a lifetime oppotunity to go on a private tour of a WW2 destroyer. I wonder if she answered my question.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Cathy,
don't worry the webcast is up on Spirit now as well as 15 mins of bonus questions. I do know some of the questions answered were for a Cathy ...so maybe so!

In2,
I'm sorry but I didn't hear any questions answered for Arman but there were some questions that she didn't read the name for. so hopefully you can listen to them again as well as the bonus.

As for my themes...she said experiencer/activator. i thought it was the other way around but i listened again (49:10 if you are interested )
and no ...i don't really "feel" them. i did go and read everything about all the themes that i have around here.
I am just not a DO-ER of anything!!! so maybe that question was part of the 13%. but it was still FUN and exciting!!! bounce
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 pm

I was able to see the webcast this morning and the webcast had Cathy's but not mine. Have to still look at the extra footage.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:21 pm

congrat PSI!!!
I have my question up there too...maybe one day she will answer it !
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Still nothing but that is ok. I have faith that someday it will be.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2