The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08

+4
Sunshine
samijo
in2wish4everpeace
CathyO
8 posters

Go down

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Empty My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08

Post by CathyO Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 am

Hi everyone
I went Ghost Hunting with some people on Saturday night. We went to the Blue Ghost Tunnel and the Screaming Tunnel. The Blue Ghost tunnel was the scene of a horrible train accident in the late 1800s in Niagara on the Lake behind a canal. It was trek to get there and I got some great shots of orbs and even got some wonderful shots of some blue mist and white mist that you can see some faces in.
The screaming tunnel is in Niagara on the Lake as well but more in the country or outskirts of the city. It was the tunnel to the road where some old house was burned down and it was believed that a girl who lived there would come down the tunnel screaming at you. This didn't happen but I got some shots of orbs in the tunnel..not many though. I got lots of orbs and even got some yellow and green ones not sure what they mean. The two psychics friends of mine that went could sense a nasty older lady that kept trying to make us go farther in the woods by making lots of noises here and there and making the branches move just out of our reach. Each time she seemed to be close I got a nasty feeling in my throat like someone tried to stuff my mouth with gym socks....
Overall we had a great time. There was a few ladies that were chicken and at the first tunnel stayed near the entrance. Also at the first tunnel on the walk back to our cars I got a picture of 3 red orbd joined together. I never had that before.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Empty Re: My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:01 pm

WOW! sounds like you had some interesting experiences!
did ya see the smurf lady? LOL
are ya gonna post the pics? What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Empty Re: My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08

Post by CathyO Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:15 pm

I heard noises and saw blue mist but no smurf lady
I can't seem to post pic on here. I think last time I emailed them to you and you posted them for me.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:25 pm

CathyO wrote:I heard noises and saw blue mist but no smurf lady
I can't seem to post pic on here. I think last time I emailed them to you and you posted them for me.
Oh phooey.
that's right. I don't know the deal with the pics i tell ya. scratch
but anytime you want me to post something for you just let me know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:57 pm

OK hun
I think I still have your email somewhere
the two mists ones are neat

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_11

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_12

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_13

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_14

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_15

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_18

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_17

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_20

My Ghost hunting experience on April 19/08 Cathy_21
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Loved those orbs!!

Loved the spookey mist. Very Happy

afro Mummy Whistle
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Thank you Psi
My computer kept saying it didn't go through.....
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Cathy,
wonderful pics. I thought the one in the tunnel was awsome. ther is a heart painted on the wall and the mist took that form right above it. Did you notice it.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Thanks Sami
I didn't notice. I am supposed to go back this Saturday again with out the chickens.....to see what we can see.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Very cool photos!! sunny
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristíona Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:03 pm

MAGNIFICENT ... !!! Thank you so very much for sharing those with us, sugar.

Cristíona
Cristíona

Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:23 am

Great pics!!! Great orbs!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:11 am

Thanks
I am supposed to go back to the Blue Ghost Tunnel this Saturday. I hope to get more great pics.
CathyO
CathyO

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:05 am

Wow......Nice orbs.....
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:37 am

great orbs and anyone that would try to say its just something on your camera lens.. well they need to check and compare all the pics... NONE of the orbs are in the same places... I would love to be able to see this place. I am going to start going to cemetaries around here.. we have some really old ones... and start taking pics.. just to see what I can capture. Its warmer weather now and I will soon be able to go without freezing my butt off. LOL... very impt. thing.
Love and Light.. thanks for sharing..> Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down