The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numerology Reading

Go down

Numerology Reading Empty Numerology Reading

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:59 pm

From www.spiritual-path.com
since I was talking about it on the other thread, I just thought I would share and post it here.

Your Inner or Soul's Urge: This is spiritual and emotional expression more than physical. It is your heart-felt desires, your incentive, how you look at life. Here are your areas of personal satisfaction. Number: 9

You yearn to serve the world; to "broadcast" your self, your talents, and your emotions; and to give the benefits of your knowledge and experience to all. You dream of a world with understanding, harmony, and trust as the norm.

Many find you attractive. Although you can have an impersonal attitude, many people dearly Love you. You are compassionate and impressionable. Because you have boundless faith in your own source of supply, you tend to give of yourself without thought about your own impoverishment.

You have the innate wherewithal to be an inspired artist, poet, inventor, or psychic; you have accurate and intuitive prophetic abilities, and desire to use your talents for universal benefit.

To be a more effective humanitarian, be more definite in your thoughts and actions and acquire more control over your emotions.

Your Personality: This is physical expression more than spiritual or emotional; your outer self, the way you express when meeting others. It may or may not be the real you. Number: 3

You are seen as a colorful, cheerful, and entertaining person; a natural host or hostess. You can cheer up a lifeless party. Friends are important to you, and you are easy to talk to.

In communication, you tend to elaborate and exaggerate in the direction of color and creativity, preferring to overlook the drab and mundane.

If you take on too many activities at once, you can appear superficial or contrived.

You probably enjoy wearing jewelry and fancy clothing. Just don't overdress or wear extreme styles in relation to the occasion.

Your Quiescent Self: Stripping away all outside influences, aspirations, ambitions, "shoulds", and "shouldn'ts" -- this is you when you are alone; just you and your dreams.. Number: 3

You are popular, attractive, and sought after. You are successful in one or more artistic fields -- designing, decorating, painting, acting, singing, sculpting, or related arts. A guest list is not complete without your name. You are applauded for your talents and spread happiness wherever you go. It all comes natural to you.

Your thoughts and pleasure are related to seeding happiness and personal recognition of your artistic talents.

Your Destiny or Ultimate Goal: This is your desired lifetime accomplishment. It is a key to a useful and happy life, and to feeling fulfillment during your latter days. Number: 3

Your destiny lies in areas of creativity and its use to help people find inspiration and joy in living. As you express your artistic talents, your beauty, and an optimum mix of sincerity and joy, you come closer and closer to fulfilling your destiny -- which also includes popularity, personal happiness, romantic love, and money.

You have integrity and are kind, patient, cheerful, artistic, creative, and a constant source of pleasure. And use your inspiration and imagination to spread your happiness by direct people contact and by writing, speaking, music, painting, decorating, or acting.

You are a social person and enjoy entertaining and being entertained -- talkative and usually well dressed.

Your Life's Path: Here are clues to what fate has in store for you. It indicates the type of encounters, events, and opportunities you are likely to experience along your physical life path. Number: 7

Your path is along the lines of research, investigation and mental analysis. This includes meditation and introspection. Your opportunities will often be brought to you without having to go get them. The manifestation of those opportunities tend to have something in common with quiet places away from bustle and confusion.

You work well with theories and fundamentals, seeking wisdom and hidden truths. When you use your own ideas and judgment, dedication, and scientific attitude, along with your intuition, your decisions will enable you to reach your goals.

You can be alone without feeling lonely. You respect intelligence and are continuously accumulating knowledge for yourself. You have an intense reasoning capacity.

Others will perceive you as having more warmth and less aloofness when you balance your knowledge and its pursuit with compassion and human sensitivity. That combination inspires wisdom.

This Year's Path: Here is what you are likely to encounter this year -- your feelings, your predominant perspective, and the type of situations, circumstances, and opportunities you tend to attract during the calendar year. Number: 3

This is the year to express your inspiration, your imagination, your creative thought, and your deep emotional feelings. You desire to do more entertaining this year and accept more invitations. Take time off to enjoy yourself.

You can give color and warmth to all levels of living. Be artistic. Express yourself joyfully. Now is the time to follow those inspirational and imaginative ideas you are so excited about. Follow your desire for self-improvement; the year is rich with opportunities for inner growth.

It is a colorful and eventful year, with pleasure, opportunities for travel, enjoyable social activities, and entertainment coming your way.

Allow your abundance of cheer and optimism to guide you.

Next Year's Path. Number: 22

This is a practical year; no long leisurely periods for dreaming, personal indulgence, or careless living. It is a time to build the firm and secure foundation upon which your future depends, using practical values and steady application. It is also the time to work out the details of that project you've been thinking about.

The year opens the door to a greater understanding of your soul purpose. It presents opportunities to serve on a larger scale.

This is the year to find where you stand in life, and to be practical about it -- to pay attention to details; no time for careless living. This is your chance, with hard work and specific orientation, to do something big for yourself and for the good of the world. It is the year to put your dreams to practical use.

This year demands a lot of work, not only to improve the present but also to build practical foundations for the future. Your diligence brings commensurate rewards. With good sense, you can meet all requirements and experience satisfactory gain.

Your gatherings, meetings, parties, and trips are mostly related to work or business. Read the fine print of all transactions.

As part of the practical focus of this year, attend to health matters.

Last Year's Path. Number: 2

Harmonious associations are very important for you this year. The year's success and good results will be obtained through diplomacy, cooperation, tactfulness, and good relationships. It is a year for receiving and sharing rather than aggressively pursuing your own way.

Your intuition and emotions are enhanced this year.

It is a busy year, with endless demands on your time. It is easier to work with others rather than doing things by yourself.

Your plans and developments may experience periods of delay. No need to worry about that. Things move slower this year.

The year can revitalize your peace of mind. It is a good time to strengthen your friendships.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Numerology Reading Empty Re: Numerology Reading

Post by samijo Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:11 pm

thank you Jen: I know that you put that 9 up there for my benifit...thank you thank you! Your the greatest! Hug 2 Angel 2
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:17 pm

well....that is for me and my birthday and name.
you gotta do your own queen Hug 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed May 07, 2008 1:35 pm

I have been seeing 444 lately!
I will have to look this one up. A week or so ago. Jen pointed it out to me that when I did a reading for her or something it was 444 ever since that I have been see 444 every time I look around.

ok I got it!
444 - This sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.
wow: now I am going to have to figure out what I was thinking and feeling.lol
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Doreen Virtue says:

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed May 07, 2008 8:55 pm

I found this diff. for 444 was in what you wrote..
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 7:53 am

I know you did sami.
Apparently there isn't a universal agreement on everything.
I just wanted you to know....you can see it a different way if you chose too Wink
I prefer to think of angels being with me Angel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down