The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO

+3
Sonya08
in2wish4everpeace
samijo
7 posters

Go down

Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO Empty Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO

Post by samijo Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:45 pm

samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO Empty Re: Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks again sista!!!!

Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO Larrys10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO Empty Re: Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:49 pm

You have a very warm and comforting way of giving the Sermons Sami, your truely a bright light. I enjoyed this. Angel
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:51 pm

THANK YOU! in2 and sista jen! I do it for us and my perfection,"me being called". I am so happy that you enjoy it.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:24 am

thats a nice sermon.i liked the part when you said like larry cable guy said gator r dune that was funny.

love ya,sonya Very Happy Wink Big Group Hug Angel 2
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake
Joined date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Your amazing! I'm so happy you take the time to post these semons, I love it. Smile I feel like I'm home in these fourms.
Devon
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks Devon !
I am really happy that our admins: Adam & Jen lets me post these sermons.
I love bringing them ...I am also happy that you feel at home. That is our intent! Cheer Leader
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 pm

WOW Hug
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:03 am

Big Group Hug
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey ya'all,
I didn't want to invade Sami's sermon thread, but I wanted to share this with all of you!

First, for those of you who don't know, I've been going through (and still going through) a very difficult lesson in my chart for the past week. My family has basically told me that they're so hurt and angry with me, that they don't want to be around me for awhile, which is a very painful thing to hear. At first, I was completely and totally devastated, and for two days I was miserable. I mean I couldn't eat or sleep or do anything. The only thing i can compare it to is grief, which in a sense I was grieving the loss of my family. I cried, I prayed, I begged God to let me out of this lesson, that I couldn't handle this much pain and hurt, but still the days continued to keep silence between me and my family (and still do).

I've talked to my friends--God Bless Jennifer and Sami--and a few people at work, and I've explained the situation to them, which they all seem to be surprised by this situation. There are times when I still feel like I'm going to have a panic attack when I let everything dwell on my mind. The brunt of the situation came last Saturday, and for the next two days--like I said--I was completely and utterly devastated. In a sense, my family was asking me to choose between them and Gene. With a decision like this to be made, I cried until my stomach hurt, I hardly ate anything--a handful of Ritz crackers, which seemed to be the only thing I could keep down--and prayed, prayed, prayed. But it wasn't the next day, that I had a realization. It came from watching one of Sami's sermons ("Letting God...Turning It Over To God") that I truly felt the most impact from our spiritual beliefs. Sami said in her sermon, "The first thing we have to do, is take a deep breath." And in all honesty, I thought, yeah, right! That's not gonna work in this situation. But, I did it. I sat here at my computer, and I took a deep breath, and as I exhaled, I let all the hurt and pain and suffering that I had been dwelling on go. And I visualized this dark cloud peeling off of me, and being absorbed into the White Light of the Holy Spirit. And that's when I said to myself, "Dear God, I know that I cannot change what I have charted, and that this lesson is beyond my human comprehension at this point, so I ask You to come to my rescue, and to take this burden from me. I will live out my chart, and I will force myself to make it through this period in my life, but I can't do it alone! I need You--Father and Mother God--to stand beside me, surround me with all the angels that I will need to get through this, and to surround my family with all the angels that they will need to get through this. And I ask that You will give me the strength, courage, endurance, patience, and love I will need to make it through until the day comes when my family can forgive me, and we can become close again. I will do all of this in Your name, and to perfect my soul. In the name of the Father, the Mother, and Christ Consciousness. Amen."

That was on Tuesday, Today is Monday (almost a week later) and I will not lie and say that things are just hunky-dory, and that we all lived happily ever after, but I will tell you this--and swear to it, until my dying day--that since taking that deep breath, and offering up that prayer to Father and Mother God, I have found that the devastation has "dimmed." It's still there, and I still pray and hope that my family will forgive me, and we can move past this, but until that day comes, I just keep offering up my prayer, and when I feel that sense of panic and devastation creeping back over me, I take a deep breath, and say "Letting Go, and Letting God!"

Thanks to you, Sami! Thank you, Jennifer! And thank you to all of you who make me feel that regardless of our locations, we are all a family on here. Big Group Hug
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm glad you were able to get the help you needed
here is your Sylvia affirmation of the day
Letting it go...turning it over to God Totally-VIDEO Triump10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Adam,
When I read your story, about the breath, and releasing that hurt to our heavenly parents I cried, chills came over me and I knew that your prayers are being answered. Please what you must do is to keep those positive thoughts coming in and going out into the universe. For our thoughts are eternal. This is why you must think positive ones that you want to manifest. You also know the right things to do for they are with in your soul. You are your own master. There is only one person that lives within and that is you. You will know that you do not have to choose one or the other, it is them that needs to choose. You are steadfast with love within and around you going no where, it is their decission where they go. So honey dont worry just keep taking that breath and following it to the love of our Heavenly Parents...Thank you for your kind words. Lov ya! I would like to add this is what the sermons is all about. I wanted to be able to help others with what comes to me. Now I know that it is doing that. Thank you God, for bringing it in.

Last edited by samijo on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:30 am

Continued well wishes sent to you Adam, and i hope for the best for you, your a very strong person.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:33 am

Adam,
There is this saying and I will modify it. When I child grows up and leaves his or her parents house and chooses a mate, that is whom they have their life with. I thought your family was ok with Gene? Or is it that they don't see you as much? But then if you have been spending time with your step father you have to see them some. Leaving it in Azna's hands is best. I know i Have had to repeatedly for my job and eventually it works out. Smile
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Thank you all for the words of support and encouragement! Group Hug I've been giving this situation over to Father and Mother God every morning. Actually, when I wake up in the morning (while I'm getting ready for work) I pray, "Dear God, this day is for You. Please help me spread my light as much as I can, let me help as many people as I can. Let me be a light for someone who is lost in the darkness, and above all else, let my thoughts, hands, and heart create a miracle in someone's life today. And help me to remember that 'That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger,' and that like all lessons in our charts, this too shall pass with a lesson learned, and my perfection closer to complete. Amen."

Also, I've been calling on The Powers and The Archangels to surround me and my loved ones (that includes ya'all!) and to help us heal.

THanks for all the kind words and love, guys! It really is appreciated!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 pm

I now I am a little behind on this thread but for some reason I wasn't able to watch the videos..

Sami,

I loved your sermons..Your voice is sooo calming and soothing..Thanks and hope to see more soon...

Adam,
I hope everything is continuing to be good for you..Always let the possitive override everything else..

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down