The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Spreading The Light...

5 posters

Go down

Helping Spreading The Light... Empty Helping Spreading The Light...

Post by Admin Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Hello ya'all, I just wanted to share this with you guys, cause I thought you'd might find a little bit of inspiration in it.
In the past two weeks, two of my regular customers have taken their Exit Points (not related). It's been very difficult to find sense in their passings, but I know that they charted these EPs. One lady (and her daughter) died in a car wreck, when they hit a big patch of black ice, and flipped their car into the river. They both died from drowning. The other guy, was killed in a four-wheeling accident, when he was riding through the woods, and didn't see the wire that the owner had posted a "No Trepassing" sign on. Needless to say, how he died isn't pleasant to hear about (due to decapitation).

One of my employees (he just turned 20) is also a volunteer firefighter, and he arrived at the seen of the guy who had the four-wheeler accident. They (he and the victim) were good friends, and went to school together. Plus, the guy and his wife are two of our regular customers. Matt (my employee) was telling me last night, how difficult it was to see his friend like that, and how hard it was to see the guy's wife afterwards. He was asking me how I would deal with loosing a friend?

So, I told him, "I truly believe that we all choose what happens to us, because we have to learn. And I know that you're greiving, and that's completely natural, because greiving is the hardest lesson we have to learn here, on earth." He asked me what exactly I meant, so I briefly explained Gnosticism to him. And after I explained Life Charts, Life Themes, Father and Mother God, and Reincarnation, he just looked at me, and said, "What's the name of this religion?"
I just said, "It's so much of a religion, as a spiritual belief system. But, it's called Gnostic, which means 'knowledge.'"
He looked at me, and said, "You know, since Jamie's (his friend) death, I've been asking myself why would God allow this, and I couldn't come up with an answer. But, after listening to what you've said, I think I understand now."

I told him that I didn't want to persuade him into believing something that didn't feel "right" to him, and he just looked at me, and said, "But it makes more sense than anything else." It just made me feel great that I was able to bring him some comfort and more understanding than he had before. I did suggest that if he would like to find more on the spirituality I was telling him about, than he needed to pick up a copy of The Other Side And Back by Sylvia. He said he didn't know if he could believe her. I told him, "It's okay if you don't, just take away from it what makes sense to you, logically, and leave the rest."
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Helping Spreading The Light... Empty Re: Helping Spreading The Light...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:35 pm

Shine that gnostic light bro sunny
Hug sorry to hear about your patrons

Last edited by Psi on Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Isnt it odd how things happen and how people are brought to realizing they are truely Gnostic? It took my mother passing for me to realize my Gnostic roots..... I had searched all my life and finally everything made sense to me. I felt as good as if I had just won the lottery... LOL.. Love you all... and Adam.. I am sorry for your customers families and friends left here to grieve but I cannot be sorry for them because I mean... they are HOME... They both went in bad ways yes.. but they did go that way for a reason. I myself think I planned to just go to sleep.. something easy. ???
Thanks for sharing honey. Love you. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:31 pm

It never ceases to amaze me, that some people hear those words of wisdom, then instantly it resonates with their soul, no questions asked! Angel Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:56 am

That was very tragic about your customers.
Sounds like your friend received some very comforting words when they were needed.
Again your light shines. Angel 2
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boone0875 Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:40 am

that is awesome that your friend found some comfort in the Gnostic belief. I am very sorry to hear about the people who have past on. I'm Sorry Group Hug
boone0875
boone0875

Capricorn Buffalo
Joined date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 am

thank you guys! just trying to shine this little light of mine! Joyful
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down