The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my trip

5 posters

Go down

my trip Empty my trip

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:40 am

Just curious to see what you guys have to say .... I went over this past weekend to Cherokee North Carolina.. and while actually there on the Indian Reservation.. though no sounds were coming from any actual thing.. I kept hearing a faint chanting and drumming...I could feel the past of the area... I could hear this inside my head and really felt drawn to the area. Any thoughts? I have always been drawn to American Indians and inately have loved the history and such... I know I had a past life as an American Indian... was it just memory.. cell life memories? Or do you think I was picking up on the areas history? Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

my trip Empty Re: my trip

Post by Blue Nova Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:17 am

Hello Robin,

I know I had a past life as an American Indian... was it just memory.. cell life memories? Or do you think I was picking up on the areas history?

my guess is that you were picking up on the energies in the area, and
hearing the chants and drumming probably sparked the indian part that is still within you.

how did you feel when you heard the chanting and drumming ?

(((Hugs)))
anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by piece_of_me Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:58 pm

Both of my grandparents were Cherokee Indians, so growing up, we went to the reservation several times. They are now buried there.

I completely get what you are saying about "feeling" the history behind the land. My mind is just so serene when walking the reservation. Once you get past how commercial it has gotten, it is easy to feel "in tune" with the surroundings. I have even met folks there that I felt immediatly connected to, like I have known them all my life.

My guess is that you definately feel the history of the land, but where at some point an Indian. Weren't we all at some point? lol
piece_of_me
piece_of_me

Cancer Tiger

http://www.myspace.com/kmichelle4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 pm

I am 1/4 Cherokee and I would love to visit the reservation....To be in touch with everything seems like it would be amazing to me...

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm not American Indian specifically but I
do connect with many cultures
one of them being AI.
It may be the imprint of the land I lived and live on
which is primarily Lenape.
Now, I live on a mountain....lol
everyone calls it a hill but the view is
as if one where at the top of a mountain looking down onto the valley...
I have had some of my life-times best spiritual experiences here...
touching upon every nook and crany of my being.

I spoke of some at GSB; the clouds forming shapes of
what I considered a guide adorned in a cloak, and elephant,
and agnel with trumpet, and a dragon like creature handling
what resembled a letter or mail....lol

Another was a black colored cricket that came steadily marching into my
bedroom in a straight line and stopped to turn like a color guard soldier - one, two, halt - and just starred at me with two glassy bulging eyes.... It was scarry and mystical at the same time.... I couldn't stand it and just took
him outside. It was unforgettable - a once in a lifetime experience.

So, I really think the land that I live on was a possible burial place
because it's high up as if touching the sky and not far from the big river
and it's adjacent creeks so it could be possible Indians inhabited the land
and settlers of course. I had a feeling of a mother and two children
one older and a baby when I first moved in years ago. And I think there
might be a prankster around too....

I have seen a greyish blue figure come right at me one wee morning in the dark of course.... And no face just clothed and may have had a turban on the head or bandages (who knows?). It scared me I tried to be brave but I had to wish it away and shut my eyes..... It walked straight towards me or through me I didn't see him/her again... I think it was a Chinese, or Arabian cultured person or maybe a a civil war outfit like a long jacket to the knees type of outfit.

I'm telling you I don't want to move from here ever! I like the good feelings even though it's scarry sometimes I feel empowered...lol. Sheep
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down