The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Astral Trip, and Answers!

3 posters

Go down

My Astral Trip, and Answers! Empty My Astral Trip, and Answers!

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:56 pm

I have been contemplating lately a subject that was shortly discussed in "Temples on The Other Side" regarding our minds capability being of 100% on TOS and while we are here we only use at most 20%.

So last night I received my answer during my First remembered Astral trip, and here is how it went:

Last night I found myself visiting my Great Great Aunts home ALL the way back in Michigan. She has been graduated for some years now, and she was there with me too!! Was awesome to see Auntie Ev! She was always so good to us kids!! Anyway.....

I believe I went there during a time that was 'before my time' if that makes any sense. It looked like the 1950's. However my Aunt looked like she did as I remember her from the 1990's when she was in her late 80's early 90's.

I was there with another man, whom I dont know who he was, but we talked like we knew each other. HHHMMM, maybe it was my Great Great Unlce Laurie????? I knew him too in this life, but he didnt look like 'him'. We were installing a window air conditioner in the house for my Aunt... (which I dont think adds up for it being the 1950's...IDK) she was making her forever famous Angel Food Cake, (Nobody has matched it yet IMO) we were then sitting in the living room of their tiny home talking like old times, I cannot remember about what.

I suddenly realized what was going on

And I remember asking "Ok I am in an Astral State right now arent I?"

I received a "Yes"

I then asked "Do I have 100% capability of my mind while in this state?"

And then I received a "no, your capability is increased right now, however the 100% capability will only happen when your soul has completely transitioned to TOS upon completion of your incarnation."

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

My Astral Trip, and Answers! Empty Re: My Astral Trip, and Answers!

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:55 pm

How very cool!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 pm

I must have missed that part of Temples or it didn't stick with me.
YAY!! for the trip. and answers! I wish i could remember my travels....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Psi wrote:I must have missed that part of Temples or it didn't stick with me.
YAY!! for the trip. and answers! I wish i could remember my travels....

I think it was in the Introduction Wink Wait I have the book right here... hold on a sec.....

Page 6 "Temples on The Other Side"

"Francine says that we're lucky if we're using 20 percent of our brainpower while incarnated on Earth."

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Ok glad you quoted seeing as I returned the book Duh!
thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:32 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:I have been contemplating lately a subject that was shortly discussed in "Temples on The Other Side" regarding our minds capability being of 100% on TOS and while we are here we only use at most 20%.

So last night I received my answer during my First remembered Astral trip, and here is how it went:

Last night I found myself visiting my Great Great Aunts home ALL the way back in Michigan. She has been graduated for some years now, and she was there with me too!! Was awesome to see Auntie Ev! She was always so good to us kids!! Anyway.....

I believe I went there during a time that was 'before my time' if that makes any sense. It looked like the 1950's. However my Aunt looked like she did as I remember her from the 1990's when she was in her late 80's early 90's.

I was there with another man, whom I dont know who he was, but we talked like we knew each other. HHHMMM, maybe it was my Great Great Unlce Laurie????? I knew him too in this life, but he didnt look like 'him'. We were installing a window air conditioner in the house for my Aunt... (which I dont think adds up for it being the 1950's...IDK) she was making her forever famous Angel Food Cake, (Nobody has matched it yet IMO) we were then sitting in the living room of their tiny home talking like old times, I cannot remember about what.

I suddenly realized what was going on

And I remember asking "Ok I am in an Astral State right now arent I?"

I received a "Yes"

I then asked "Do I have 100% capability of my mind while in this state?"

And then I received a "no, your capability is increased right now, however the 100% capability will only happen when your soul has completely transitioned to TOS upon completion of your incarnation."

Was it your spirit guide the one that answered back at you? Hmm, now im thinking of what to ask mine when i astral travel Innocent Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down