The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At home with mama and Sonya lol

4 posters

Go down

At home with mama and Sonya lol Empty At home with mama and Sonya lol

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:12 pm

[b][i]Hello everyone.. I have another story to tell you about our house.. Sunday I suddenly had a huge muscle spasm in my left lower rib cage in my back... I didnt do anything to cause it that I know of but I have been prone to these over the years. I could hardly breathe all day... simply miserable. I was cooking dinner for my kids and I couldnt even finish it.. thank goodness my son is an excellent chef... Anyway.. I got the heating pad out and hit the sofa. I took my meds and ended up sleeping thank goodness... I woke up during the night and pulled the heating pad out from under me and tossed it to the floor. I then noticed the cover came off of it and tossed it to the floor too. I didnt even turn it off. I still could hardly move but had gotten tired of it so just wanted it moved. I woke up in the morning and started talking to Sonya to get her up for school and I looked down and my heating pad was nice and neat on the floor beside me.. stretched out ... turned off and had the cover back on it. I asked Sonya if she had done this and she was like.. what?? huh?? no!.... Soooo ""someone"" did it.. and it wasnt me and it wasnt her and I know my little dog is special but.. uh... dont see her doing it either... (no thumbs lol)................ We do have alot of activity here. I dont think it was the little boy that visits us... could have been but I dont know.. Maybe he has started adopting me as his mother since he misses her so much... I am going to start trying to talk him into the light... But I dont know something tells me it wasnt him either. Any ideas??? Love you all mama
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

At home with mama and Sonya lol Empty Re: At home with mama and Sonya lol

Post by CathyO Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Hi Mama
Perhaps it was either your angels protecting you making sure you didn't start a fire or your spirit guide.....either way...great story...thanks for sharing.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:40 am

Again,, i get an innocent playful vibe from your spirits.. They are friendly and seem to want to just help out a little, those are my thoughts. Innocent
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

At home with mama and Sonya lol Empty LOL

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:33 am

Well... I do have some dirty dishes on occasion LOL LOL... but NOOOO they just want to put covers on heating pads... Just Kidding... Yes I thought it was just a nice thing.. but kinda odd too.
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonya08 Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 pm

maybe it was my mammaw,my uncle bradley or maybe it was my aunt ada or hawever you spell her name but anyway those are my thoughts.

love ya,sonya
Sonya08
Sonya08

Taurus Snake
Joined date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down