The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy! Yawl!

+4
mamabird37721
nwpisces
Admin
samijo
8 posters

Go down

Howdy! Yawl! Empty Howdy! Yawl!

Post by samijo Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:44 am

H o w d y!!
I am so happy to see us regrouping.
This will be a new venture.
Blessing to us all.
Sami Jo
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Yawl! Empty Re: Howdy! Yawl!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:49 am

As am i, hon!! i'm just glad that i could be of some help in getting the group back together!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:39 pm

HEY MY LEO SISTA HOWDY to yourself! sunny
Looking good
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Yawl! Empty introducing myself

Post by samijo Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:46 pm

I forgot to introduce myself before. Please look over some of my absences of memory.
My name is Sami JO. I live in St. Louis MO. I am very much involved with Novus Spiritus church and very proud that I can do something that will help others.
I am a Noviatate and Liaison with The Society of Novus Spiritus Church.
Alot of things did not make since to me until I started listening to the philosphy that Sylvia brings. Things started ringing true within for my soul and mind. I have studied hypnosis, which I am a hypnotherapist. Another thing that I am involved in is Usui Reiki. I enjoy being a tool for the Universal Energy to work through. I would love to continue in my studies to become a minister for Novus.
I am a mother of two. They are grown. Heather 32 has 4 children (3 girls 12-9-3)(1-boy 4). John 28 and married with a baby on the way.
I am married to a good guy. Well, he is better than good cause he puts up with me.
I am not new to many of you from gsb.
I am a lover of animals. I have 2-dogs.4-cats,2-parrots, lots of fish last counted like 25. I have a wild life habitat in the back of my house in the middle of a township lol. The vet thinks that it is great neighborss don't think so but the are good about it. lol Poor city animals like squarrels and rabbits and racoons and opposumes need a place to go too..I mean sometimes I see owls and hawks and deer there too. I love Mothers nature, I love to sit out in the sun light and meditate and thank God for giving this all to me. I also thank God Mother and Father for giving me all of you. So if you need me for anything please call or im me. I will help you with any questions that you may have concerning the philosphy of Novus.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Hello. Thank you Jen for telling me about this new site. I look foward to getting to know everyone here.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Yawl! Empty mamabird37721

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Howdy right back at ya... allll lol...
I am from east Tennessee... lived here all my life. I am very soon to be 48 years old.. and I am divorced..
I have one son, Adam.. no not this one.. but he will be 28 in Aug... and two girls which I adopted.. Sonya almost 19 and Kim 17. I live in the country.. I am surrounded by horses.. cows.. all kinds of deer and wild life.. I love it. We also live near the lake and love to go camping and being out in nature any time we can. I love to sit outside and let the sun hit my face and feel the breezes.. thats one way God talks to us. The warm breezes are like hugs from our Blessed Mother and Father. I am ARIES... and very head strong. I am a very old soul.. and have lived many lives. This is my last life however.. after this I am done. well.. done on Earth anyway. I am a healer.. and very much the empath.. I have loads of kenetic energy causing lights to go on and off as I pass them.. and gee when I am upset you would think the place was having electrical problems. I connect very well with certain people.. Kelly, or Phantomorbs being one of them.. I can spirit write.. I am very intuitive.. more so actually then I allow myself to be because of all the crap that occurs in my life. I get hit from every direction several times a day .. LOL yet I am still here. I guess I have to be proud that I am still here and able to kick. Well gang.. most of you know me from GSB... I do have yahoo messenger if you all would like to add me if you arent already on there.... its mamabird37721 Love and Light Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Hello Sami, nice to meet you again.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:18 pm

Lovely to meet you again Samijo and mamabird Very Happy

I am originally from Alberta.. born and raised.. up until June of last year when my husband, daughter and I moved out to Vancouver Island sunny Been with my husband for 14 years, daughter is 11years old.. and I am 32 Like a Star @ heaven

I love the ocean... love whales.. turtles.. dolphins.. heck just about everything in the sea. I have many birds that visit our backyard and I love it.. including hummingbirds Very Happy I love photography and family time.. hmm what else... I am very spiritual.. love doing tarot readings, using ruins.. I have prophetic dreams, Love to do healing.. good at reading auras and picking up on energies.. very intuitive.. What a Face

So anywho... anything else I am sure I will add it later. Glad to see old members as well as new members ((hugs)) Light and Love sunny
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 am

Hi everyone it's good to be here & thank you Jen for the invite Very Happy

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:06 am

Blue Nova wrote:Hi everyone it's good to be here & thank you Jen for the invite Very Happy

Hugs,
Anne

flower *waving* HEY Anne! you're welcome Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:04 am

Welp, I am back! hahha...been out of the loop for awhile, making my way back. Hope all is well, got some new things going on here.
Anyways! Hello Big Group Hug
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 am

Hello samijo Very Happy

Many Blessings
spirit-being