The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember my son

+8
LargeWingSpan
Sonnia
in2wish4everpeace
d-knots
Sunshine
samijo
Admin
mamabird37721
12 posters

Go down

Remember my son Empty Remember my son

Post by mamabird37721 Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:23 pm

My son is going through a tough time right now... I pray he sees the light and Mother and Father God help him see the whole truth and decide what to do... He found out his wife cheated on him and it really devastated him.. He is getting a divorce from her but for some insane reason still "sees" her... I dont understand it but... just please keep him in your prayers. He is such a bright light and has such a wonderful life waiting on him.. Love and Light.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Remember my son Empty Re: Remember my son

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:51 am

he's in my prayers, honey! and don't worry about him still seeing her, because i truly believe that very soon, he'll see her for what she is...just my thoughts, though. love and hugs to you!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Remember my son Empty food for thought

Post by samijo Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:55 am

Robin my heart goes out to all moms that goes through things with their children.
It doesn't matter their age it is still close to a mama's heart.
My mama told me along time ago,
"sweetheart remember it is always darkest right before light".
That helps me, cause when everything looks
so bad, I think to myself, well it is pretty dark now so good/light is about to break. And it does.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Remember my son Empty thanks

Post by mamabird37721 Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Sami jo and Adam.. thanks so much for your support. I do worry about him.. I know he is such a bright light and he is to do such wonderful things.. thats not just a mother talking either.. he has very powerful spirits around him and has recieved many powerful signs... I went by his house this morning and I tell you what.. the air in there from her is just stiffling.. He has been sick with the flu and she has been "going by there" but the last two nights has stayed there... "because he is so sick"... however.. him being sick.. she cant feed any of the animals that "were" both of theirs.. or clean any of them.. and I just got sick. I just feel so bad for him that he cannot seem to drag himself away from this girl... from this relationship... when everything is telling him to get out of it and move forward. Thanks for your support I love you all.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:27 pm

(((HUGS))) Mama. I know how important your kids are to you.
I'll keep sending prayers for all of y'all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:38 pm

Sending prayers... ((Hugs)) and angels... *~*
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Mama's son to embrace the light for goodness sake
MiraclesSpiritGuideAngelsAznaHOLYMama'sSonSPIRITOmAngelsSpiritGuideMiracles
I love you
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Sending white lights and green lights and platinum lights and prayers to your son.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:18 am

PRAYERS WILL BE SENT TO YOU & YOUR SON ROBIN !

BLESSINGS, SONNIA
Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:01 pm

MamaBird,

I send your son many Prayers, and Light for his circumstance.

Once upon a time I was in a very similiar situation. I was once married before. She cheated on me throughout the 6 years we were together. My friends, and family beat me over the head with the obvious the entire time. I would not see it. Before our divorce I was manipulated to still pay her bills while I lived broke and with my Father. That lasted 3 months. I was then manipulated into paying for the entire Divorce, she sacrificed none for it to happen even though she was the one who wanted it so bad. I stayed friends with her for another year, and she only continued to manipulate me and rip me down even further. I had the battle of my life to finally realize it was time that she was only a part of my past, no longer to be a part of my present. I battled deep depression for yet another 6+ months. If it wasnt for my family and friends who stuck by me, I wouldnt have ever came out of it. One thing that my Mother did, still means alot to this day. She sent me a cheery card (as she lived in North Carolina and I was in Michigan at the time) the card was one of those "keep your head up kid im there for you" cards. Inside she placed a slip of paper. It said on it "This coupon is good for one free huge hug from your Mom, I love you." I still have that card and "coupon" to this day.

I guess what I am trying to say is this:

I commend you for being there for your son. I promise you it means a great deal to him, even if he doesnt express it. Having been in his spot before I want to tell you this, please dont badger him about her (Not saying you are). Yes she isnt who he should be with anymore, but he needs to find that in his own time. When he does, he will move on and away and will become a stronger person for it, one that will only make you more proud of him. However that wont happen until he has found that time, for him.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by ginab Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:06 pm

All my prayers being sent.
ginab
ginab

Capricorn Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Reilly Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:42 am

You and your son are in my prayers too Mamabird.

Love and Light,
Laura Reilly
Laura Reilly

Taurus Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by irisheyes Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:09 am

prayers are going out for your son .May the white light of the holy spirit surround him all the time.
irisheyes
irisheyes

Sagittarius Posts : 64
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:26 pm

Everyone... and Not demeaning anyone but especially Patrick... Thank you.
As a mother it is impossible not to want to do something.. anything to help your child. He hurts.. I hurt.. He smiles.. I smile... But Patrick.. you made me realize that also... when I hurt.. he hurts.. when I smile.. HE smiles.. We are so connected. I am sorry for taking a few days to get back to everyone here. I thank you for your prayers and support. I know she is not the one for him but in time.. he will too.. and will be able to move forward. I am sorry you had to go through the same thing Patrick but glad you made it through.. I am off to buy a few cards....Wink Love and Light.. Robin
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:12 am

As the song goes "Love can make you do strange things". But you are both in my prayers. I know we chart things like this but prayers help out to take the owies in the learning pains. He will get over her in time. I wise cowoker once told me once when I was down about a lost relationship that I would get over it. In a real supportive way, I didn't believe her because of the anguish I felt at the time. But she was right in a couple of months I was stronger and moved on. sunny
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:26 am

A good friend of his said he is in denial... and afraid of being alone... Not scared but you know what I mean... See.. she used my living with them for so long as a "reason" for her behavior.. so.. I recently moved out. Once I moved out.. and had been away for about a month.. this came to light. She did this months ago while he had gone with me to visit Sylvia. Hows that for a time to get a message??? He did not find out until all these months later but did finally have it brought to light. I do believe they will not end up together.. I do believe he will get his divorce... he is not wearing his ring.. he got rid of everything pertaining to their marriage.. I do feel this is just a transition period and he will find his "legs"... Love you all.
mamabird37721
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum