The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need your help

3 posters

Go down

I need your help Empty I need your help

Post by phantomorbs Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Hi Everyone!

I need your help!

I am working on an ebook. I am writing about Gnosticism. This book will be a question and answer type of book to help give people honest answers about Gnosticism from people who are living it right now.

You can help and be part of my book.

Adam has graciously allowed me to post the questions here. I will post them in individual topics so people can post about each question individually.

I would like to pay everyone for their submissions, but I can't really afford to do that, but what I will do is send everyone a copy of the ebook and if you are interested I'll set you up as an affiliate to sell the book to help make you some money.

I do ask that you not freely share the ebook, because then it defeats the purpose of creating it.

I also will include your website address to promote your website in the bibliography and/or your physical store address or business address if you want me to include it. Like for instance, if you have a metaphysical store in Kankakee, let me know, I'll include the information and a link if you have one and hopefully help drive some business your way.

(Don't worry if you don't have a website address, that's ok too.)

Please make sure you understand that by answering the posts in the forum, everyone will be able to see your posts. But when I put the answer in the ebook, I won't identify you anything more than your first name or your log in name.

I encourage discussion about the answers also because that is how we learn and how I might learn that there is more to a question that needs to be addressed.

Please also understand that by posting you are giving me permission to use your answer in the ebook. If you do not want me to use your answer, you must tell me that. Also if you want to remain anonymous, please tell me that as well.

Thank you in advance for your help. I know it will be invaluable to me.

Kelly Smile

[flash][/flash]
phantomorbs
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/kingkellyjelly, http://www.giftsofspirit.

Back to top Go down

I need your help Empty Re: I need your help

Post by Blue Nova Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 am

Helllo Kelly,

where are the questions ?

(((hugs)))
anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 am

Blue Nova wrote:Helllo Kelly,

where are the questions ?

(((hugs)))
anne
Anne,
The questions are in this forum: Learning about Gnostic Christianity......
scroll though- you will see Ebook questions
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:30 pm

Update? How's the book coming along?

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19