The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does 3s popping up everywhere mean?

Go down

What does 3s popping up everywhere mean? Empty What does 3s popping up everywhere mean?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 pm

I have been always seen the pattern of 333 on a clock, waking up it being 333, seeing 3s alot latley, just wondering if its a sign from my spiritguide or something like that.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

What does 3s popping up everywhere mean? Empty Re: What does 3s popping up everywhere mean?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm

333 - This sign indicates that your Spirit Guides agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

You could also look to #9 (3+3+3=9)
As Sylvia says it is a triple trinity # which is supposed to be "spiritual"
Number 9 - Endings, completion, humanitarian, compassionate, romantic, selfless, generous, philanthropic, loving, wisdom, idealist, artistic, spiritual healer, all allowing, other worldly, blending.
Number 3 - Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humour, Fun, Attractive, Friendly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What does 3s popping up everywhere mean? Empty Re: What does 3s popping up everywhere mean?

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Thanks Psi, i love the way you put that together in one little bundle of knowledge there, now its up to me to put the pieces of the puzzle together lols.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 am

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Thanks Psi, i love the way you put that together in one little bundle of knowledge there, now its up to me to put the pieces of the puzzle together lols.
Yep! put your thinking cap on LOL.
If you want a reading you gotta say so Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum