The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories.

5 posters

Go down

I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories. Empty I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories.

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm

As some of you may know, a friend gave me a reading more than a year ago, it touched on alot of things about me, about my future, a little about my past lives and all that good stuff..

But today for some strange reason, one of my cell memories, or "Phobias" i dont know what else to call it, it disapeared, vanished, gone.

In the reading, the person said that the reason why i cannot have cold or even a little below room temperature water on my face, or while showering, because i would gasp frantically for air, as if i where drowing, which is true, or was true till today.

Says in past life i had died of drowing, my ship sank and i drowned. Months ago i had asked mothergod to relieve this past life cell memorie, but i never expected for this one to be cured.

Today, for the heck of it, i turned the water on a lower temerpature than i normally do, not really cold, because i usually take hot/very warm showers, so i take this semi/cold shower today and i dont have a single gasp of air like i was drowning, it was so weird, so again i turned the water on cold, and i just feel normal, i had to thank Azna for this, and im not sure this cell memory is gone for good, but its gone for right now at least.

Anyone else have any past life, or past cell memories fade away for them?
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories. Empty Re: I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories.

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 pm

This is cool and I would definately say Cell Memory Release. Give it time and believe, because your previous "non-belief" was just proven wrong today Wink

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories. Empty Re: I dont know where to put this, has to do with Cell Memeories.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Well that is cool!
I'm curious...did you just ask the one time or did you do it on more than one occasion?
I used to have some phobias, but they seemed to resolve on their own. (before I knew anything about cell memory)

oh and I'll move this to Reincarnation since that section is for cell memory etc Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 pm

That is amazing in2wish4everpeace

I have some phobia's as well but i never thought to ask for them to disappear. LargeWingSpan hit the nail right on the head.

Give it time and believe, because your previous "non-belief" was just proven wrong today

Doubting only leads to more doubt. Believing becomes Truth.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Psi wrote:Well that is cool!
I'm curious...did you just ask the one time or did you do it on more than one occasion?
I used to have some phobias, but they seemed to resolve on their own. (before I knew anything about cell memory)

oh and I'll move this to Reincarnation since that section is for cell memory etc Wink

To be honest, i did it the very day after that person gave me the reading.

Next time i took the shower, put water on cold, still gasped for breath like a dying fish,

,again tried to ask mother god, but it still was there with me.

The person asked me to keep telling or petitionion and or praying for it to release, and it will release over time..

That was more than a year ago, what is strange that this cell memory chose to be released today. Im thankful for this, even though iwasnt expecting it! Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:52 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:This is cool and I would definately say Cell Memory Release. Give it time and believe, because your previous "non-belief" was just proven wrong today Wink

That is intresting, maybe my concious mind didnt believe as much as my, uncouncios mind. Im still kind of in awe of this, i know a little thing like this sounds strange to be in awe of, but i consider it a little validation.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 am

very cool!
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Speaking of water phobias and cell memory,
my daughter was just telling me how the grandbaby
suddenly has fear of taking a bath
and it made me think past life cell memory
but I didn't want to disturbe my daughter
'cause she's not always there at bathtime
but her other grandmother is, so, something may
have disturbed baby, since she used to love bathtime
and it was her fav thing to do, at a previous bath or
association with the bath... Sorry, but I just
thought I'd share the possibilities of past life cell memory.

Fear is being unsure of the outcome, correct?

By repeating a positive outcome one can overcome the fear.
it's like the repeating of getting a treat when you get the
answer correctly...LOL

Have A LEARNing Day Going Forward. Best Wishes Wink
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down