The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colors

Go down

Colors Empty Colors

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Can candles or color help us?
(Novus Spiritus questions and answers pg 8-4)

Candles have been used for centuries in spiritual ceremonies. All of this positive energy is associated lighting a candle Novus believes that the simple act of candle lighting will make this power available to you. This is very much like the power of the Bible, the centuries of love put into that book have made it a powerful symbol. Colors can have interesting effects on people. For example, enter a room which is totally red and you will feel agitated; where a room done with blues will promote tranquillity [sic]. Other colors have varied effects

The three basic color groups are:i
    *Passive: Blue, green
    *Active: Yellow, orange, red
    *Spiritual: White, gold, purple

The passive color tend to calm and soothe, the active colors will stimulate, the spritual colors will give inner strength and power. Specifically we associate the colors in the following way:
Color
To Promote
Glands Affected
Blue
Tranquility
Pituitary

Green
Healing
Thyroid
Yellow
Stimulation
--
Orange
Warmth
Thymus
Warm Red
Love
--
Hot Red
Circulation
Adrenal
Gold
Superconsciousness
--
White
Purity
Pineal
Purple
Spirituality
Gonads
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Colors Empty Re: Colors

Post by d-knots Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:55 pm

what I find healing is a swooosh of colors with sparkles....

My Recipe for Immediate Healing

Usually, pray for the white light (the mighty Holy Spirit - the white blocks any more thoughts entering your mind), blue light (protection from any more negativity getting to you), and green light (healing mind, body, and soul)
then add saying or thinking, " and any colors needed that will further heal me"
then specifically add pink, light-green and any pale yellow, yellows , and golds.....
(this last choice are colors that invoke joy - they are the pale or retro colors)

....and don't forget the sprinkles on that vanilla cone....ooops....I mean sparkles meshing all the colors together around you or giving them hues (subtel variations of the color)....LOL

Temperature: Warm
Time: Your Choice Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.....anytime
Done with Eyes Open or Gently Closed, either, or.....
Do This whenever you desire tensions to disperse. NOTE: You will feel better applying this daily maybe several times a day as long as it helps you get through any stressful times and keeps you healthy....
Made with LOTS of LOVE this gift is given
copyright
you may copy this once for yourself.
though remember to give the author credit
when referring to it in any way.
Graciously, do not reproduce for sale....
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum