The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a mood

+2
Love2Smile
Sunshine
6 posters

Go down

In a mood Empty In a mood

Post by Sunshine Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:27 am

I have been feeling a bit blahhh.. confused Just don't like being by myself or having to do things by myself.. I know that I need to work on this. Just some days I get that feeling that something is just not right. I have been picking up a lot of emotions from everyone lately..more then usual. Darn empath side me.. Suspect Just needed to vent a little..thanks for listening Like a Star @ heaven
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

In a mood Empty Re: In a mood

Post by Love2Smile Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:17 am

Hey there. I have been going through some of the same things lately...Healing Light and Energy coming to you to help you get out of this rut....Love ya!!

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Yeah! I wish people would keep their dang emotions to themselves Razz
Sorry you have been feeling bad.
I've been feeling pretty horrible lately myself.
Remember you are never alone. Mother and Father, all the angels and don't forget your SG are with you sunny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Here, here folks....
y'all never alone...lol

Been thinking about you two Sunny and Love2
good to see you still around back here... Like a Star @ heaven

gotta shake the negativity 'cause it's not worth letting it attach itself
like you realize it's happening but extra prayer of protection works.

I don't do elaborte prayer in that case it just surround with colors first then
when it's calm I might detail my needs in request thereafter...

...I am so busy with work that it's easy to forget to protect my space....

and that's not an excuse it's a necessity to be protected as much as possible.. Cloud 9

Last edited by d-knots on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Yeah I hear that we are never alone.. guess it's that human side of me more then my spiritual side.. Just want this feeling in a funk feeling to lighten up and for happy feelings to come right on in sunny

Sending healing light and energy to you Stacy and PSI.. confetti stars

Great advice D-Knots.. I surround myself and family with light/colors every morning and night. I sure as heck do a lot of prayer too. Think I will salt my house tonight too.

Thank you ..you are a great bunch of friends.. Group Hug
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:32 am

Thanks DKnots...Been missing it around here..lol Glad to be able to jump back in..Just been going through ALOT and my head is in ALL directions...

Been trying to write this paper but I got a major case of writters block..

Sending out Tons of Light and Love 2 u ALL!!!

Big Hugs!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:16 pm

Seems that this mood carried over the past couple days for me.. Crying or Very sad

I am so mad and upset with everything today..I was told something would happen (twice)by spring this year and it did not. Crying or Very sad and this is something very important to me.

I am frustrated and lost.. I don't have a career or job .. I want to wake up in the morning and feel great about going to work. I need my brain to be stimulated and not do a robots job. Tired of doing reception and office work that won't move me up in the world. I want a job that pays for me to travel.. meet exciting people.. do exciting meaningful things.. I want to be important. I don't want to feel that I am wasting my days away waiting for something **wow** to happen.

I want my relationship to feel good. I want to feel loved and important. I don't want to be hung up on or put lower on the importance list. If I call my husband obviously I have something to say and to just be blown off or for him not even to answer his cell phone at all is just driving me nuts! I mean come on!! they don't pay him overtime but he works until 8 or 10 at night on the current project he is on!! I really wish he worked that hard on our relationship and put that much importance on it!! I am tired of feeling alone in my relationship and then sometimes occasionally special. I want to have conversations that include laughter and not just angry or frustration or that oh so fabulous ignoring time that always seems to happen. A person can't be fully listening to another person while typing away at a computer or looking at the TV with their back turned to them. I want my husband to spend more time with his daughter. I want my husband to spend more time with me. I want him to take me out to lunch and not just go out to lunch all the time or dinner with the people he works with. I feel like a wife on the side.. that I am just here to take care of our daughter and I am only here for when he needs me. I need him. I am grateful that his work re-hired him but now we are screwed for money and rent and work is #1 and I am like #7 on the list . I love my husband and would do anything for him.. and I have.. I was with him every single step of the way when he had his accident and everything else we have gone through. I just want the same in return! He is a great guy so please don't get me wrong.. hard worker (for work) and everyone loves him.. he is funny ..

I am tired of the *snow*!!! I want it to stop snowing!! I am bored and have too much time to think! It's a snow day today so my daughter is at home ..at least her friend is stuck here with her too. Should have never moved out to the country in the first place! I want the province/island government? to plow and gravel the darn roads so we can get out and drive!! Yep.. I have 4x4 but that does not prevent someone from slipping on the ice! We need new snow tires so I won't even drive in this almost 4 feet of darn snow!! (ok it looks pretty though) I want my husband to be home with us instead of working on the mainland and leaving us here by ourselves during these snow storms we have had! Did I mention I want to be important?

I want SHAW to pick up the phone as I have been on hold for 21min now. My phones are not working and if they are not working I don't have any other way of contacting anyone!! Oh yeah.. then my internet will be cut off too.. Duh!

I want to move some place tropical like Maui!! Love it there!!

I am freaking out as we don't have the money to move..we don't have the money for our Uhaul.. we don't have the money for next months rent!! Forget food!! The stupid Toy Drive won't help me out this year so I have friggen idea what my daughter is getting.!! God!! this all due to not being able to go in to register because I am SNOWED IN!! they sent me to 3 different places previously then saying then they could not help me because I am not in their area!! Make up your mind.. are we in one place or the other! So helping a family out that can't afford presents or food is nill if we are not on your stupid map?! Yep going to the foodbank for food this year! yay!

I just really need a hug and to just have some kind of hope!

sorry...just really really not happy and it seems that everything sucks and is just not going right all at once.
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:54 pm

I'm sorry things are so rough, I certainly relate!
At least be grateful your husband is able to work. I'm still waiting for Nate to be able to Sad
The memories of him being a vital, workaholic with full time job plus weekend hospital work are fading from me.
Now when we say he is going to the hospital, it isn't to work.
It's been a year since his last brain surgery. one trip to John's Hopkins last week and he is there right now matter of fact.
If it weren't for family members giving us $ (while i am very grateful, makes me feel like $h!T) i wouldn't have anything for my kids either.
The idea of Maui sounds great.Even though we don't have any snow or ice around here.
I've never been, prob. never will go either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:49 pm

Shocked April.......................

First I send prayers for things to get better! Hug 2

Now I hope you dont mind, as I am only sharing this in an effort to help you out. I will share some of what I have learned in school and hope it helps.

First I will say that as part of Hypnotherapy, I have to in a subtle way, show my client that most of the stress and complaints are actually the obstacles. Clients need to slowly be shown resolutions to their complaint(s) in order to let them go. Also what screams at me so loud out of your post is "The Law of Attraction". Concentrating and expressing so much negative, and putting that out into the Universe only attracts the same back at you. Have you meditated, reflected on what you are grateful for? This might help ease your extreme anxiety. This may also ease some of the negative energy you are becoming overloaded by. In my Hypnotherapy schooling, Anxiety is defined as a negative overload of the critical mind by message units (anything under sensory perception, vision, touch, scent etc) in an uncontrolled environment. Where as Hypnosis is a positive overload of the critical mind of message units in a controlled environment. Perhaps some online course work would help give you credentials to obtain that acheiving job you so do desire. (A possible resolution to your obstacle of obtaining a job with advancement opportunities)

Second I wish to share some information about Sexual Suggestibility. Ones Sexual Suggestibility is the way one expresses themselves, thier outward behavior. Ones Sexual Suggestibility is learned by your childhood secondary caregiver, (father) or another dominate male figure in your life if your Father wasnt in your life. Sexual Suggestibility is "cemented" by the age of 14 and cannot be changed, only altered slightly.

Now, your Sexual Suggestibility is defined in one of two categories. Physical Sexual Suggestible (You Wink ) and an Emotional Sexual Suggestible (Your husband Wink ). One always selects their polar opposite as a mate/spouse.

Now let me share why/how it is that I know you are a Physical Sexual Suggestible. I will only share the pure basics, because this could get quite LONG. If you want further information please PM me and I will gladly share more! BTW, I am going to share a generalization, and not all of the following may resonate with you. This is also in no way a personal attack I promise.

Anyway... A Physical Sexual Suggestible expresses themselves through feelings first and can easily talk about how they feel, and will not understand why others (spouses) cannot express themselves so easily and openly. A physical SS is very touchy feely, wants to talk about thier feelings and will not understand why thier mate most times will pull away from any attempt to talk about feelings, and the physical SS has a great need to feel accepted (hugs etc). When their mate will not express their feelings (because they do not know how) they (Physical SS) easily feel rejection, which causes the physical SS to try harder to get attention in any way, thus causing thier mate to only pull further away and the physical to experience even more rejection and in most cases only amplify thier desire to feel attention/acceptance. The priorities of a physical SS is first Family/relationship 2nd friends hobby, and 3rd Job/Career. I will stop there, there is much much more and I dont want to confuse.

Now, and Emotional Sexual Suggestible expresses themselves through emotion/thought rather than feeling. They do not relate to feelings at all. They tend to analyze (sp?) everything. It is first a thought to an emotional SS then an emotion, then a feeling. Where for a physical SS it is first a feeling, then a thought then an emotion. An emotional SS sees the physical SS as very overbearing and pushy for attention and acceptance and is confused by demands to have to constantly remind thier mate that they love them. To an emotional SS, just being there represents their love. When their physical mate pushes for attention and acceptance, an emotional SS will retreat into thier work to avoid the uncomfortable proding of feelings they dont relate to. Thus creating a feeling of rejection in the physical. Just because they (emotional SS) dont understand the feeling aspect of it and it means something different to them does not mean they do not love thier partner. In the beginning of a relationship an Emotional SS will act just like a physical SS every time. Now the time period varies, (honeymoon stage) but once they are comfortable with knowing their mate is there for them and loves them they will return to exactly what they are an emotional SS. An emotional SS priorities are much different than a physical SS, which creates friction. An Emotional SS 1st priority is job/career 2nd priority is hobbies and 3rd priority is Family/Relationship.

Now April please dont go bashing your husband because you see that family isnt his first priority. That priority list can also be interpreted like this, his job/career is his first priority because responsibility is very important to him and caring for his family is an important responsibility and that can only be done by means of job/career.

Im willing to bet that if you let your husband have his space a lil bit, let him know you are there for him and wanting to talk when he is ready (this makes him think your giving him control of his own thoughts and emotions and will most likely open him up later), and dont berade him every night about how you feel and how he is acting, he will slowly come around and even talk to you. But may I please suggest that when you do talk, do not ask him how he feels, he doesnt understand this and will relate that to a threat and it may close him up. Just talk, perhaps ask him what he 'thinks' instead.

I hope you didnt take offense to any of this April. Like I mentioned before, this is not intended as a personal attack. Just attempting to provide you a bit of perspective on the personalities of yourself and your spouse and hoping it will help you feel better and gain resolve of some of your personal issues.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Quick question, why are physical/emotional sexual sugestablitiy always ending up with eachother? Is it a good or bad thing necessarily?
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:39 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Quick question, why are physical/emotional sexual sugestablitiy always ending up with eachother? Is it a good or bad thing necessarily?

How do I say this.....its like Nature/Instinct. Its automatic you are attracted to the opposite Sexual Suggestibility that you are. One honestly is just not attracted to another of the same Sexual Suggestibility.

Its like this. One will see the strong points of the other person that they recognize as weakness within themselves.

Example: A physical SS is very open, confident, life of the party most times you could say. Most times a Physical SS has no issue as to what others think of them, and is very good at small talk. Now an Emotional Sexual Suggestible isnt as confident with having attention brought on themselves, has deep concern for what others think of them, in both appearance and action, they will be the person who doesnt 'mingle' well at a party or in a group, closely watches his watch and may sit away from others at the party and only talk with someone they know and most times will talk mostly about work, not good at small talk at all.

They are attracted to one another because: The Physical SS interprets the Emotional SS behavior as calming to thier "always the life of the party", the work 'talk' of an emotional SS is interpreted by the physical SS as a person who is very driven and will become (or already is) successful (good provider in family dynamic). Now the emotional SS is attracted to the confidence of the physical SS because they most times arent near as confident about their behavior, body, attitude, etc. And that physical SS will help to 'boost' that confidence in an emotional SS. An emotional SS will enjoy that the attention will not be on them at a party but somewhat on their mate instead and the emotional SS finds comfort in the fact that the physical SS is great at small talk, something that the emotional SS is not, and in that the emotional SS doesnt have to worry about maintaining conversation.

To say its a "bad or good thing" that we are attracted to the opposite always........I cant answer that, because there are extremes to this as well, and the higher on the scale of emotional SS or physical SS (yes there is a test to determine this as well) the couple is, the more they actually clash. Now when a couple understands their differences in both how they understand/listen (Suggestibility) and how they behave (Sexual Suggestibility) and they are able to work together knowing this, the relationship can really be great. In my opinion, if in the rare chance that one was actually attracted to one of the exact same Sexual Suggestibility, it wouldnt be a relationship that would go very far at all.

In the interests of not hijacking April's thread here, I will stop right there. Cool
Edit Psi: LWS= pirat

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Sunshine wrote:Seems that this mood carried over the past couple days for me.. Crying or Very sad

I am so mad and upset with everything today..I was told something would happen (twice)by spring this year and it did not. Crying or Very sad and this is something very important to me.

I am frustrated and lost.. I don't have a career or job .. I want to wake up in the morning and feel great about going to work. I need my brain to be stimulated and not do a robots job. Tired of doing reception and office work that won't move me up in the world. I want a job that pays for me to travel.. meet exciting people.. do exciting meaningful things.. I want to be important. I don't want to feel that I am wasting my days away waiting for something **wow** to happen.

I want my relationship to feel good. I want to feel loved and important. I don't want to be hung up on or put lower on the importance list. If I call my husband obviously I have something to say and to just be blown off or for him not even to answer his cell phone at all is just driving me nuts! I mean come on!! they don't pay him overtime but he works until 8 or 10 at night on the current project he is on!! I really wish he worked that hard on our relationship and put that much importance on it!! I am tired of feeling alone in my relationship and then sometimes occasionally special. I want to have conversations that include laughter and not just angry or frustration or that oh so fabulous ignoring time that always seems to happen. A person can't be fully listening to another person while typing away at a computer or looking at the TV with their back turned to them. I want my husband to spend more time with his daughter. I want my husband to spend more time with me. I want him to take me out to lunch and not just go out to lunch all the time or dinner with the people he works with. I feel like a wife on the side.. that I am just here to take care of our daughter and I am only here for when he needs me. I need him. I am grateful that his work re-hired him but now we are screwed for money and rent and work is #1 and I am like #7 on the list . I love my husband and would do anything for him.. and I have.. I was with him every single step of the way when he had his accident and everything else we have gone through. I just want the same in return! He is a great guy so please don't get me wrong.. hard worker (for work) and everyone loves him.. he is funny ..

I am tired of the *snow*!!! I want it to stop snowing!! I am bored and have too much time to think! It's a snow day today so my daughter is at home ..at least her friend is stuck here with her too. Should have never moved out to the country in the first place! I want the province/island government? to plow and gravel the darn roads so we can get out and drive!! Yep.. I have 4x4 but that does not prevent someone from slipping on the ice! We need new snow tires so I won't even drive in this almost 4 feet of darn snow!! (ok it looks pretty though) I want my husband to be home with us instead of working on the mainland and leaving us here by ourselves during these snow storms we have had! Did I mention I want to be important?

I want SHAW to pick up the phone as I have been on hold for 21min now. My phones are not working and if they are not working I don't have any other way of contacting anyone!! Oh yeah.. then my internet will be cut off too.. Duh!

I want to move some place tropical like Maui!! Love it there!!

I am freaking out as we don't have the money to move..we don't have the money for our Uhaul.. we don't have the money for next months rent!! Forget food!! The stupid Toy Drive won't help me out this year so I have friggen idea what my daughter is getting.!! God!! this all due to not being able to go in to register because I am SNOWED IN!! they sent me to 3 different places previously then saying then they could not help me because I am not in their area!! Make up your mind.. are we in one place or the other! So helping a family out that can't afford presents or food is nill if we are not on your stupid map?! Yep going to the foodbank for food this year! yay!

I just really need a hug and to just have some kind of hope!

sorry...just really really not happy and it seems that everything sucks and is just not going right all at once.

April, you gotta learn to live in the now. Its taken me a while to realize that all of our anxieties and worries about things not currently happening, its like a broken record player, repeating the same thoughts to us everyday, those those in which replace more positive thoughts, and so on, and it repeats itself, feeding upon itself with no end. Then you realize you can live without so much worries and bad thoughts, it it frees you, its like Sylvia says, let go,, let God deal with it all. Negativity and thoughts of worry, regret, and fears, those are what cloud our minds if we are not careful. Took me a while to realize that those thoughts can be replaced, gotta say a specific prayer for yourself, gotta set a schedule for yourself to say prayer, or meditate. Positive thoughts grow, negative thoughts feed on themselves without no end in sight. Oh and try not to watch those depressing reality shows, or anything that gets you depressed for that matter. God has given us the free will to decide how we want to view our lives, try a different change of pace for yourself, things might change for the better for you, you never know till you at least try. If it makes you feel crummy, ignore it, then find a positive solution. Dont always drain yourself thinking about the bad things that are going to happen, or could happen, god bless.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:04 pm

I am truly grateful to have read this thread, i really needed to hear this.

Sunshine everything will be okay it will always get better, be positive I love you

As we all have our ups and downs, know this that each up we have is better than the last, we are constantly rising. When something not so comfortable comes your way tell yourself that it's going to get better it always does. This has helped me alot. I thank you all for the wonderful posts i have learned so much here.

Many Blessings to you all
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down