The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birds

4 posters

Go down

Birds Empty Re: Birds

Post by Admin Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 am

I'm pretty sure mine's a chicken! Chicken I've always thought that they were misunderstood creatures. Actually, I think they're a lot like me...funny, and yet do serve a purpose. Giggle

Although, I do have a special bond with cats. Black Cat
Just ask the Bear Kitty.

But, then again, I love animals!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:I'm pretty sure mine's a chicken! Chicken I've always thought that they were misunderstood creatures. Actually, I think they're a lot like me...funny, and yet do serve a purpose. Giggle

Although, I do have a special bond with cats. Black Cat
Just ask the Bear Kitty.

But, then again, I love animals!
scratch I didn't see anything on chickens. I suppose if you are in mortal danger they will just peck the hell outta who ever is bothering you LROF

Cat ~ Guardianship, detachment, sensuality, mystery, magic and independence, healing, protection. Cats have the ability to absorb and neutralize negative energy. Petting a cat realigns your energy field and inner balance, they will guide you into the world of self discovery and transformation.
(pppsssssstttttt don't say it too loud about liking cats...might have some explaining to do Wink LOL)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Psi wrote:Ok geeze...is she more acceptable now? =================================>>>>she's been airbrushed
now back to the TOTEMS discussion

You really want my answer??? Giggle Giggle Nevermind, ill behave.......

Anyway......

Ive always beleived my Totem is an Eagle. Go figure! LOL Never have 'checked it out' for sure, but im comfortable thinking mine is an Eagle.

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:08 am

Eagle ~ Divine spirit, sacrifice, connection to Creator, intelligence, renewal, courage, illumination of spirit healing, freedom, risk taker. Eagle represents the Great Spirit. New dimensions are opening up and your perception and understanding of spirituality increases. Maintain balance and recognize the connection with all our relations.

reposting this because the split topic didn't work scratch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:26 am

Mine is either an owl more than a dove since I do not see parrots on a list.

I have seen a spiritual mystic looking bluebird once.

Y'all think it's normal for a kitty to be in your bed.

Wait till you see 4 of my 5 parrots snuggle with me under the covers during one of my naps. lol

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom MUTTPOWER

Eveningblossom

Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:30 am

wow...I would always think that mine was something like a LION but that is because I am LEO. lol
I was in meditation once and I asked for my totem to come. I became a deer running through brush land. I was very keen in my movements and hearing. I could hear see and feel the air moving around me as I ran and leaped through the brush and trees. I was a scence of getting away from something. I had confidence that I could excape. It was awsome. There for I believe that my totem is that of a deer. Idea
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down