The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well are we ready for this perdiction

Go down

well are we ready for this perdiction Empty well are we ready for this perdiction

Post by samijo Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:52 pm

I see deep snows this year! (in the heart land and surrounding area)
I also see things shutting down because we are not prepared for the deep snows around here and the kids will have to go to school well into the spring. power lines down.
I also see more murders and crime.
I also see change coming the spring. This change is in our enviroment. Like more earth quakes. These will be felt more than the ones this year. The closer it comes to 2010 they will get worse and more often.
I see a valcano coming alive that has been dorm. for sometime in hawaii islands.
I do see there are more virus's and sickness that are intentional brought into this and other countries. From those who want to cause the destuction of humankind. (man made sicknesses)
these are my perdictions thus far!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum