The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling Mystics

3 posters

Go down

Traveling Mystics Empty Traveling Mystics

Post by samijo Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:16 pm

I wanted to share with everyone I have another venture that a am involved in. It is really going right along.
My friend and I decided that we were going to market our hypnosis, and so we thought that we would be
the traveling mystics and go to parties (psychic) do readings, numerology, palmistry, handwriting analysis, and astrology birth carts...we also do seances and smudging and blessings of houses. Now that we did that to market our hypnosis we are getting so many calls for parties that I dont believe we will have time to do hypnosis. lol...I love this. We are loving i t, and having a good time getting it all going. We bought our outfits that are very nice and jewelry last week. I will have to get pictures and post it. I had to learn how to read tarot cards..I have insight and I would perfer not to use the cards but my partner thought it best if we used the cards...so we do...I like it as well...
I thought this was interesting so I wanted to share with you all.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Traveling Mystics Empty Re: Traveling Mystics

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing about the parties!!!!!
bounce
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:34 am

parties are going well. Couple of problems with me being sick and C being down in her back. We are getting requests on readings privately and seances, blessings, hypnosis and healings. please visit our sites www.travelingmystics.com and www.hypnosisbysami.com
My husband designed both sites for me. If anyone is in need of a web designer. lol....
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm

I beleive your hubby did a grand job on those sites....
All is well there.
Hope you keep motivated and busy having fun with
your gift. Cloud 9
d-knots
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Sounds great our goals as people are one in the same and that is to provide help where it is needed. But i never forget when we help people we get help in return.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: