The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I have STUPID ON MY FORHEAD!!

+4
in2wish4everpeace
Love2Smile
CathyO
samijo
8 posters

Go down

Do I have STUPID ON MY FORHEAD!! Empty Do I have STUPID ON MY FORHEAD!!

Post by samijo Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 am

oK I am dragging out the ole SOAP BOX crawlin upon it tooth aching and back hurting managing to climb up!
The story begans!!!
I went to the dentist! My cap came off or the tooth actually broke off inside of the cap.
The dentist said that she would not stand good with her work because I didnt have my 6 capped teeth cleaned every 6 months!
I said what. Yes! Ok I said well it is a hoilday coming up you have to do something I do not want to go around looking like a jack-o-lantern!
She told me that She would have to do a root canal. OMG! The through all the pain the tooth crumbled and she just stuck something temp until after the holiday. OK!
When I went back she told me that I would have to have my 6 capped teeth cleaned before she does anywork on them. Look it isnt like I dont brush my teeth and floss I do every single day! (a couple of times) but that is not good enough. She had the girl hygenist clean the 6 caps said it would be $146 ... I said what! That is ridiculas! So anyway, I went into the other room for the work. She said that the tooth crumbled and that she was going to have to remove the caps on 4 of them and then surgercial remove the remaining parts of the other tooth. (THE ONES i JUST HAD CLEANED FOR $146...) I am like WHAT THE HELL that doesnt take a rock scientist to relize that I just got screwed. Why in the world would you clean teeth and "polish" them when they are going to be removed. COME ON NOW!!!! tHE Doc. came in and said Sami I realize that you are hostile now. There is no need of that. I said I am not hostile! TRUST ME ON THAT ONE! Not yet!
I want you to explain to me what the hell is going on. you clean the teeth then remove them????? SHE gave me come garbage we go beyond the area that you can reach to clean. I said oh I see...and you polish down there too...come on now. Well after 4 hours of work and me in so much pain..unbelieveable. and it is just temp. caps now. They decided to charge me $99 for the cleaning of teeth they removed.
This is why we are poor people. I HAD TO COME HOME AND LOOK ON MY FORHEAD TO SEE IF "STUPID" WAS ON IT! Beating A Dead Horse
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Do I have STUPID ON MY FORHEAD!! Empty Re: Do I have STUPID ON MY FORHEAD!!

Post by CathyO Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:14 am

I am sorry you are having such a rough time with your dentist. I lucked out and have a really nice one who explains everything to me first before working on me.
I had my wisdom tooth removed on Monday due to a bad infection in it that caused me to be incredibly sick all week. She made sure I was covered and even took money off so I wouldn't go over my coverage because we are officially out of insurance now that my husband is not working.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:32 pm

OMG I can soooooo understand your frustration..I would have been livid myself....Hope you are feeling better....

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Lemme check sami!
NOPE don't see Stupid on your forehead LOL
sorry you had such a hassle on top of the pain and anxiety!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Hmm, why have i been hearing a few dentist horror stories lately. Thinking
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:58 am

sorry about your experience Sami! hope you are feeling better though.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:56 am

Thank you all!
I am a survivor, maybe toothless soon but still surviving!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Sorry you had to go through that Sami, im looking forward to the day when technology helps dentistry, and becomes quick and painless.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:57 pm

((Hugs)) I don't see a stupid sign.. Thinking

Dentist love to make money.. they get paid per unit/tooth and then per each thing they do and then they have this book that says how much they can charge depending on condition of the tooth etc. (did temp work for a bit for a dentist) I have to shake my head.. Really Confused It is hard enough to afford a dentist in the first place.. I hear ya! Hug
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:43 am

Thank you all for the support and love!
This is what week 5 of the dentist trips! I finally can eat solid foods again, but it is all temp. I still have to get around another month worth of dentist trips. Yelp! Holy-Moley! Good-Grief! and Good-Lord! Thinking
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 am

i'm sorry your having so many difficulties Sami Sad

i've been visiting mine a lot lately also...not nearly the difficulties you are having tho...

dern drs & dds's.............but, what would we do without 'em ? Rolling Eyes
keep zapping them with the "Light" and hope they catch on....

i dearly hope that things will go smoother for ya sis !!! Praying

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 am

I need to go to the dentist but gotta love how people can't get insurance..Grrrr lol

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 pm

i would send an email to the closest news station and tell them your whole story. The news loves to go after medical stories! And if your dentist asks you about it, just tell her, "Well...don't you sound hostile? Besides, you shouldn't worry about it...just consider it free advertising." I know that might sound a little juvenile or childish, but why not look at it as being an "assistant manager" for Karma? Giggle

if your tooth gets to hurting you really bad, take about half a capful of peroxide and pour it on the aching tooth, swish it around for a couple minutes (if you can take the sensitivity) and rinse it out. This tends to help with really bad tooth aches for me. JUST DON'T SWALLOW IT!!!! Duh!

Sending prayers, healing, and lots of love!
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down