The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostly Encounters

2 posters

Go down

WTG Ghostly Encounters

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am

Hey ya'all, I just wanted to share this with everyone who may be interested, but not know about it. There's this show on the Bio Channel on Sunday nights, called Ghostly Encounters, which I've been watching for the past month or so, and I must say of all the shows out there that deal with ghosts and hauntings, I really like how this show does it. The people who have experienced these encounters simply sit there in front of the camera, and tell their story, while a re-enactment provides a visual aide. The entire story is left up to you whether to believe or not. And, what's kinda neat about this show, is that the stories the people tell aren't always about ghosts, but seems to be a lot of Spirit Guide and Angel validations, as well as spirits from TOS. Of course for those who aren't familiar with our beliefs, they would simply chaulk all of these entities as "ghosts," but it's still neat to hear their stories. Plus, another great factor, is that not every single story that is told has to do with "The ghost threw me down, and tore my hair, and tried to have sex with me, while my children watched helplessly, and we performed an exorcism throughout the house, while the priest chanted 'peanut butter' and then we finally moved because the 'demon' won bull crap!" There's a lot of great validation stories on here. Here's part of an episode I found on youtube. I thought you guys might enjoy it...

"I find it very interesting, that the one lady says: 'There was nothing for her to be dancing on, which is what caught my eye. She was dancing on air."...hello...TOS is 3 feet off of our level! Great validation from someone who doesn't seem to know about Sylvia's teachings. confetti stars
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WTG Re: Ghostly Encounters

Post by Love2Smile Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:17 pm

I have seen this show'c comericials but haven't goten around to actually watching it....My fav is Ghost Whisperer.....lol

Thanks

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum