The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Edward on Larry King Live

5 posters

Go down

John Edward on Larry King Live Empty John Edward on Larry King Live

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks to LWS for the tip Wink
John Edward is going to be on Larry King Live on thurs. 6/12 on a show about Psychic Kids.

John Edward on Larry King Live Tztv.crystal.ball
Psychic
kids! Some see dead people, others have a sixth sense! Plus, John
Edward and Char Margolis. It's gonna be a great show. They're
predicting it! What do YOU want to ask them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

John Edward on Larry King Live Empty Re: John Edward on Larry King Live

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Thanks LWS and Psi for the info on this, im a fan. I wonder if Larry is gonna ask him spiritual and non spiritual questions?
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:45 am

Hm, guess we will just have to wait and see. It is billed as Psychic Kids though....prob not Rolling Eyes come on Spirituality doesn't get ratings!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:49 am

bummer! wild weather was on instead. i haven't checked to see if they will do show it another day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 am

I was flippin through the channels last night and I caught John Edwards on like a QVC channel. No joke selling chakra braclets. And some kind of heart necklaces. I listened to it while he was saying that the beads represented the chakra and when you wore them they created an energy. that it wasnt the braclets that was giving you the energies but you. The braclets was just like a tool to get you to that place by seeing and wearing the colors. I listened to him for awhile and I was like well John is trying to make him a buck. They had 40,000 of them to sell the girl said.
So I continued flippin through the channels when I stopped on a racing channel where I saw one of the race car drivers get out of the car after winning a race and I looked as his arm as he put it on top of the car as he pulled himself out and there it was "one of those chakra braclets" NO LIE! THERE IT WAS ON HIS WRIST. I was like how amazing is that. I just watched this salesmanship of Edwards on one channel and to turn the channels and actually see someone wearing it . You know I started thinking, that if it takes a braclet or a necklace to focus on to bring good into mind there is nothing wrong with that at all. If those people can make some money on it there is nothing wrong with that as well. It is for the betterment of all concerned. Nothing is forced on those who seek. And when there is someone seeking there will be someone that will have the answer for them. I believe I have read somewhere "knock and the door shall open" Seek and ye shall find". Have a good day everyone!
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:39 am

Hi Sami,

i too was flipping through the channels when i saw John on QVC...my first thought that he was 'pushing' his books, then i saw what he was selling... scratch

that it wasnt the braclets that was giving you the energies but you.

this is what has me scratching my noggin'.......if it is all within ourselves ( i back that statement 1000% Wink ) then why is he selling these material objects ??????

i don't get it ??? he should be pushing what is inside us.... not material things...

i am not very enthused about this, in fact i am very disappointed .

Hugs,
anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:10 pm

look at how many catholics bought the most expensive and beautiful rosaries....because they feel that it is the best object to use to help them pray to God. look at the many TRUE psychics who use cards or crystals to see. i don't think John's "peddling new age treenkits" as much as he's offering people tools to help them strengthen their spirituality. kinda like the way we use all the best exercise merchandise because we think that if we buy these things, it will help us get into the habit of exercising more and better, but really...all you ever need was the desire and determination. not too mention, that as a society, 99.9% of people need that little visual aide to help them remember and stay focus. besides, Sylvia has a jewerly line.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:33 am

99.9% of people need that little visual aide to help them remember and stay focus.

i see what you are saying Adam...i just wish that peeps would get passed that point.... Sad Eyes

we all have what it takes inside us cheers...sometimes, we just have to put a little bit of effort forth....we need to let the material go and find the pearl within...

Hug 2
anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 am

i know...it's sad to think that so many people are like Dumbo. that they can fly all a long, but they need that "magic" feather to have the confidence to do it. sure we could say, "well they just need faith," but i think that borders on judging. after all, we've all been at the threshold of knowing that we're missing something in our lives, not sure exactly what it is, and then the sudden and Beautiful realization that it's a spiritual connection to God. and if they need a bracelet or necklace to help them achieve the first steps along that path to that leads them to Father and Mother God, and a deeper understanding of their lives, than I say let them have it. I myself have a gnostic cross necklace that I view as my "shield" against negativity.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:01 pm

To me, i dont mind if he sells things like this, just as long as its going to a worthy cause, and not just using it to make money and get rich. But i doubt that, since he is a legit spiritual holy person.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:01 pm

I agree with Adam..People link themselves to things like religion and some material things because some people just don't believe that they are strong enough to no have them.....To some people, some of these things represent God or something of the divine and for them to have it is like a safety blanket...

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down