The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email from theatre after being assulted there

3 posters

Go down

email from theatre after being assulted there Empty email from theatre after being assulted there

Post by Sunshine Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:32 pm

I am so ticked off and upset! I was assulted.. both verbally and physically and they think it's a joke..nothing being done about it! So I told the woman I will be looking for a lawyer!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Clubbin Beating A Dead Horse Hell No!

Dear Mrs April,

Thank you for bringing forward your concerns regarding your camera experience at the Royal Theatre on May 13, 2008, at the Sylvia Browne performance. I have conducted an investigation into the incident and spoken with staff and management regarding my findings.

Please be aware that Sylvia Browne’s tour manager did request us to enforce “a no camera policy” for that date. Enforcing a “no camera” request from an artist’s manager is not an easy task to accomplish and unpopular with patrons, but we proceed none the less. Your concerns have prompted us to re-evaluate how this is accomplished and we are in the middle of discussions around this topic. I will be contacting my colleagues in other theatres in BC and Alberta to determine how they are handling similar situations. We will then write a new policy for our theatres.

We are very sorry for any discomfort you felt while attending an event at the Royal Theatre. It is always our aim to make our patrons’ experience a good one. Again thank you for your concerns and information; I will use them to improve our policy for the future.

Sincerely,

Debora Johns

Front of House Manager
Royal & McPherson Theatres Society
625 Fisgard St.
Victoria, BC V8W 2S6
Phone: (250) 361-0809 fax: (250) 361-0805
Cell: (250) 508-3809

Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

email from theatre after being assulted there Empty Re: email from theatre after being assulted there

Post by in2wish4everpeace Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Well, i definately hope this gets resolved, im sorry your where treated so poorly. Crying or Very sad

Many Blessings.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

email from theatre after being assulted there Empty Re: email from theatre after being assulted there

Post by Sunshine Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Thanks.. so do I

This is just a joke! Heather said that it was fine/ok go ahead take photos.. Sylvia does not mind.. it's not even that.. it is just that I was assulted by this individual and that nothing is being done about this..they think it's a joke
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 pm

wow! We were told too no cameras that had a flash on it. I didnt use my camera at all, even though I wanted to take lots of pictures.

I can not believe the treatment you got. Who assulted you, members of Sylvia's crew?
Unbelieveable...Blessing coming your way sista...hang in there and stand up for yourself!
lov ya ! Sami
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:33 am

Hi Samijo

It was not a member of Sylvia's crew.. it was an usher that worked directly for the theatre. Hopefuly something is done.. going to the RCMP today to file a complaint. Not letting this one go.
Sunshine
Sunshine

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:49 pm

gOOD FOR YOU SUNSHINE! There is rightous anger you know!! You gettem girl! There is no reason for a person to be treated like that.
Love ya...
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum