The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hauntings

3 posters

Go down

hauntings Empty hauntings

Post by samijo Fri May 30, 2008 10:45 pm

Has anyone watched this show?
I have watched now for a couple of days and I am blown away by what is going on!
Do you really think that there are enitities that do some of the things that they have on
the shows. l like push people down stairs, pull them across the floors etc...
This is something that just shocks me. I didnt think ghosts or spirits could hurt you.
this is what Sylvia tells us? What the heck is going on? do you think this is real..
I mean I know I have activity in my house but I have never been pushed down the steps.wow
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

hauntings Empty Re: hauntings

Post by Blue Nova Sat May 31, 2008 6:59 am

Good morning Samijo,

I believe this is the same show that a close friend of mine watched...we were talking about it just a little while back. I would guess that if ghosts were harming people we would hear more about it (?)

It doesn't reasonate with me.

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Sat May 31, 2008 6:17 pm

thanks Anne,
you know I am really concerned about this kind of thing. And if you go ghost hunting for haunting will the invade you or follow you home. Like the show that I saw. This show they "evil spirits" were called Demons! I didnt think that there was anything such things but the show credits said that these are real stories. Now that got me to wondering what the hell is going on!!!...WOW now I am going to have to do some more studing on this.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 pm

I've never been ghosthunting or anything, but I truly DO NOT belive these shows. I found myself watching one friday myself , and
Beating A Dead Horse dang it I dont' know why! i just end up screaming at the tv.
I don't think anything will hurt you. I DO think people will get themselves all worked up and cause themselves to have accidents because they are so freaked out.
but as for demons...nah. I don't believe in them. possesion? nope dont believe that either!!
Two Cents
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm

out of lack of anything better to watch, we saw Ghosthunters last week, and although i know there are a lot of people that like that show, i don't particularly care for it! when it first began, i liked it, because they went in with skeptical approach, and sometimes were proven that there was evidence, now i've seen it about four times in the past six months, and each time i tune in, they always seem to be getting "evidence" of a haunting. which causes me to wonder, is it real, or is it for ratings? no offense to anyone, but it almost makes me wonder if this isn't american idol for ghosts!?!

i aggravate the hell out of gene when we watch these shows, because i'm always sitting there, screaming at the television: "Stop trying to keep them as pets, tell them to go to God!"

Or...

"Really? The ghost raped you?...Honey, seek professional help!"

Or...

"Oh, yay...another DEMONIC spirit...what's next, monsters under the bed?"

and the best yet...

The ones (you know you've seen them from time to time) where the ghost is always attacking the women, and the husbands can't do anything about it! And you hear the woman tell about how she's attacked in bed, and can't breathe, and she feels paralyzed. And of course the "experts" say, "oh yeah, evil spirits are known for doing that!"

Geeze, I thought we were out of the dark ages?!

Of course, I find the stories about the "gateway to Hell" located in this certain house, particularly hillarious!! of course it's in HELL! HELLO!?!?!? if you wanna find the gateway to Hell, look at the vagina! LOL that's the shute we all come through, and arrive in Hell! LOL

No Offense ladies! I'm not saying anything bad about the women parts! Giggle
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:51 pm

well now I am glad that you excused yourself Adam I was about to feel bad.
lol...geeze! Clubbin
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:03 am

Good morning Adam,

I enjoy watching Ghost Hunters because they capture images and encounters that are close to what I see or have seen.
They still (seems to me anyway) have that debunk/disprove attitude.

The only thing is...I think they should call it Spirit Hunters.... Wink

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down