The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spiritual readings.

3 posters

Go down

spiritual readings. Empty spiritual readings.

Post by samijo Fri May 30, 2008 9:30 am

Oh my goodness!
We have a group gathering and we alway spend some time on using all kinds of spiritual tools
to read by. Colettes new Avalon cards, angels card, tarot cards, pendulums whatever.
Most of the time "all" of the time every time someone does a reading to contact someone
from the other side or a deceased love one they come through me and I channel them.
It is becoming more frequent now, I just hear someone ask for a reading from the deceased
I just surround my self by white light and ask my guide to only allow that one person in.
And I mean as soon as the first card is even turned over here they come. It is totally
awsome. I feel, all kinds of emotions what ever they are having. And it is wild about how
that if they died from a heartattack I feel pressure in the chest or if it is a head trama I
feel something going on with the head..Now how awsome is that. It is like I just step to the
side and let them take over..I myself think it is wild. I am the one talking but not really..hahha
sounds wild is wild. just thought I would share with you ....
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

spiritual readings. Empty Re: spiritual readings.

Post by nwpisces Fri May 30, 2008 12:59 pm

How cool Sami. What an awesome thing to experience.
nwpisces
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri May 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Wow Sami, that is such a cool ability.

Hopefully they go easy on you, not have to make you feel anything too traumatic.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Never have I heard it explained so beautifully as you! It can be kewl..lol..to those that are familiar..but overwhelming to the ones who don't understand..that being said...The unaware can now feel and know what those strange sensations are and much, much more! Just by telling Your beautiful Story! ~Blessed B~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down