The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When dreams are so real!

5 posters

Go down

When dreams are so real! Empty When dreams are so real!

Post by samijo Thu May 15, 2008 3:12 pm

I had a dream last night that was so clear and to life it scared me!
I went to sleep, it didnt seem like I was asleep long when I heard a noise, my husband heard it as well,
we both sat up in the bed. Steve got up and went into the living room. I got up and tried to turn on the
light in the bedroom it would not come on, this puzzled me, I could feel the switch inbetween my finger tips
flipping it on and off trying to get it to come on.. I went on into the living room in the dark. There was light from
out side I could see he steves shadow in the living room and heard him talking on the phone to the police saying
that we have been burglarized. I looked up and I could see that the curtains at the windows had been ripped to
shreds, the funiture was over turned, it was a mess. I look towards the windows and I saw the red and blue lights
from the police car out side. Steve and I went into the bedroom I guess to get dressed to go talk to the police.
I sat on the bed and steve was coming into the room when I looked up I saw two men behind him.( I could see wht they looked like, I could tell you everything about those two men.)
I said Steve there are two men behind you, as I had said that, the two men pushed past Steve. When they
turned around to face us, one man was holding a gun (looked to of been a "9mm luger") the man had it turned
to it side holding it pointed towards my husband. I looked at my husband and the man shot the gun, the bullet
hit my husband and he fell to the floor.
The man turned to me, I was feeling a loss and hurt I could hardly bare looking at my husband on the floor. The man said
and you are next. The only thing I could think is that I called on my TOTEM A hugh LION in attack towards them. I told
them they could shot me I was ready but they could never kill my spirit. At that point I woke up. My heart felt as if it were pounding
so hard that it would pop out of my chest. I woke my husband up to tell him of the dream. I kept telling him it was so real.
I could feel the pain, I could feel the sadness, I could see their faces the color or the skin, the hair, I could pick them out
of an line up, I could see the color of the police car lights. I felt the movement. It was so real.

I have had things in my life that could relate to this dream such as. On the news it said that 5 people was gunned down in st.louis mo today.
And they were robbed. But this is something that happens every single day here! There is nothing new with that. I wonder why It was so real to me. and why I would dream such a thing.
It was so intense. When I called on the totem and knew that they could not hurt my spirit. I woke before they shot me.
It is a dream that seem so real is what I can't get passed.
Has anyone ever had a real tragic dream like this?

Last edited by samijo on Thu May 15, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

When dreams are so real! Empty Re: When dreams are so real!

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Yes Sami,
It actually had to do with shooting as well. I've had a few really.
one as you know was precog. of the beslan massacre, but another I don't think ever happened. but long story short, after I woke up, and realized it was only a dream, I was still so upset about it, I cried for a half hr. didn't make sense since i KNEW it was only a dream.
but due to the people in my dream, it had an effect on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu May 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Today I realized that this is not the first time I have had this same dream. I remember having it before.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu May 15, 2008 11:40 pm

That dream seemed intense to me Sami.

I had this dream a few months back. Ill tell you a little about it, i dont remember it all..

It was Sylvia telling this person that he/she would pass over, and Sylvia then had tears in her eyes, and I was witnessing this and i was kind of sad to hear that Sylvia had to give this person bad news..Then the next thing that i knew this person Sylvia gave the bad news to was my Brother! She said that my brother would die within 2 weeks, and i got a really bad feeling in my stomach..It was an Ominous warning indeed..

Sure enough in real life, and within almost 2 weeks my brother was robbed at gunpoint, luckily he was surrounded with angels and all that good stuff. He is doing ok now, but i just thank God that he was not shot.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:22 am

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was flying about as a young woman in a red dress, a typical escape from stress dream as usual.

This dream has a bit of a different twist to it.

After flying around awhile I land in front of what I thought was an open door of a limo and I seem to strike a pose in a show off sort of way.

All of a sudden, I get sucked inside and I realize that I am in a hearse.

I try to escape and fail then I surround myself with the" Bright Light of the Holy Spirit". (aloud) Then by kicking and shattering the glass windshield, I fly out only to get pulled back in again.

There were some initials set in the glass where the broken out shards once were.

As I sit in the passenger side of the front seat, The slim young black driver with close cut hair turns to me and said, " You got out of my car once but the next time you are on your own".

I doubt that this was not my spirit guide as James body type, features and personality are different.

There were no sure recollection of the initials , perhaps they were mine.

Could this be a warning that I have two exit points left?

Love and light always , Eveningblossom MUTTPOWER

Eveningblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:12 am

Eveningblossom,
Here is my two cents on your dream!
What I understand about different things I will break it down.
The red dress is a symbols "passion" or "desires" that is red. Ok I believe that the dress is a symbol of "female-feminine".
I believe that the herse is a symbol of "death" but not like you would think. To me Death is a new beginning. Being sucked in is something like you decided to go reluctantly but you went. Once you went you got frightened from insecurity or whatever self doubt..but then you went back. This time you would stick with it and complete the task at hand.
The driver since you seen him as groomed and in good health, and told you that once you was on a different path of maybe being unhealthy or depressed that you were going to stick with this new venture and life that is starting for you. Flying can be seen as fleeing or freedom from what was holding you back.
The Initals was something that will come to you. Maybe, it will be of something that will return to you in another dream to be clearer. Possibly someone that you will meet.
To wrap it up, I believe that you had a decisssion to make that was of career, life or an relationship and you finally had to make that decission. Good things will come because you have such desire and passion to make this happen. You will be happy that you did take this path for the one that you was on, you knew was not the right one. It is like you breaking free from the past fears and doubts that you had. This is a scarey thing to do but you did it. Or in the process of doing it. You will find the person the initals that you saw to become clearer. This is my thoughts of this.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:17 am

I have many dreams: This is my resent one:
I woke up in a deep thick fog. I wasnt frightened but my vision was 0.
I was the observer! Just watching! Letting the thoughts appear and pass.
I thought there is fog, there must be something with that.
"but I didnt not think of it any farther."

I had no feelings or anxiety, I just accepted the fog and let it go.

I didnt long to see what was beyond the fog, I just realized it was there.
I didnt not know or cared of the purpose. It just was.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:09 am

I hope you are right, thanks.

Eveningblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:48 pm

I enjoyed reading all the posts very interesting. I would like to share a dream i had a few days ago. Its so clear in my mind i dont think it would be possible to forget but i wrote it down anyway in my dream journal.

It started out with me standing on a beach, the moon was glowing on the water, as little shinning ripples floating away in harmony.

I remember looking out into the ocean to see what looked like a small toy sailboat, the sail was white and it was square.

As i stared at this small sail boat i felt a pressence behind me. I never looked back to see what this pressence was, but i know from what i felt that this was Holy.

I believe i asked a question aloud but it could have been telepathic as well, i asked should i go to this boat, and this Holy Pressence behind me said "yes go to boat" Now mind you i am thinking i am in human form.

The next thing i thought of was "go to the boat" In a split second i was close to the boat i had thought i swam for a second but what i realized was that i flew across the water.

My thought brought me here in the blink of an eye. The strangest thing was that this was not a toy boat this boat happened to be a real sail boat, that was in the middle of the ocean. So to my conclusion i went from standing on the beach to being in the middle of the ocean in the blink of an eye.

The amazing thing was when i had awakened from this experience, i felt astonished at how close everything seemed, its as if i could reach out my hand and touch something thousands of miles away. Very Happy

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 pm

It started out with me standing on a beach, the moon was glowing on the water, as little shinning ripples floating away in harmony.
Ahhh...sounds lovely!

I think when dreams are so real like this one, they must be astral visits don't you think?
Especially how you say you went to the boat in the blink of any eye.
We just think it and *snap* we're there! At least that is what i think i have read about the other side.

I like pleasant dreams Cloud 9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Spirit-being:
dreaming of ocean is symbolic of 1. Mother archetype 2. The uncounscious mind ( emotions, instints, and urges). The ebb and flow of feelings. Life.

Swimming: emotional wellbeing; unconscious feeling and desires.

Boats: a real-life journey of emotional self exploration.

Holiness behind you: symbols of the specturm of human emotions and experiences.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:32 am

It definatly was not an ordinary dream to me, even so i believe all dreams are symbolic in nature. This dream was special to me, in a way that its still so clear in my mind. Was this an astral visit? yes i would have to say it definatly was psi I love pleasant dreams as well Very Happy

Thank You for the interpretations Samijo, this is very helpful, Very Happy in beggining to understand what this dream means to me.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Spirit-being
From what I get from your dream you have been doing alot of spiritual soul searching. you are spiritual envolving, going to a higher level. Yes astro projection comes with that. Just my thoughts on this one.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:27 am

Sami,

could your dream be a past life coming through but showing you as you are today was just a way of making it so real....

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Every thing is possible as we know.
Maybe it is something that is coming?
I know that I have very real dreams, I see color, I feel things, I experience the emotions.
I notice that my dog does the same thing when she is sleeping. Her legs move as if she is running, or she whimpers as thought she is crying.
They say that dog are pure in spirit. They experience while they sleep as well. So how can one answer that question unless you have memory or some kind of record keeping of that experience or it comes to be. I just dont know.
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:35 pm

From what I get from your dream you have been doing alot of spiritual soul searching. you are spiritual envolving, going to a higher level. Yes astro projection comes with that. Just my thoughts on this one.

This is so beautiful, i love the word Spiritual it resonates so well with me. This makes alot of sense samijo, thank you so much for the interpretations. Very Helpful

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Samijo i wish i could answer and give you a interpretation on your dream, but it would just be a guess on my part. Instead i will answer according to what i have felt and experienced through my many dreams. Many dreams were very visual and colorful, so i will do my best and give you an explanation based on what i experienced.

I have had many terrifying dreams, dreams of dying, killing myself, killing other people that threatened me, etc... And in some of these cases there was lots of blood. These dreams seemed to be warnings for me in a sense. Do i know fully what they mean? No but in time i think i will uncover the meanings. One recurring dream i have often is being arrested and being locked up in jail, this is a huge fear of mine. I dont fear death but i do fear being locked up. Maybe this dream is letting me know that i need to overcome a fear.

To get back to what i was saying the dreams i have had didn't make much sense i did not fully understand them, but i believe i will one day. you will find the meaning of your dream maybe today, or maybe 10 years from now. In doing so this teaching will propel you to new heights.

Many Blessings

Last edited by spirit-being on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Dreams of death vary rarely mean a physical death.
Usually an end to a cycle in one's life. It could be you or someone else
I think blood symbolically can represent cleansing..."new blood" even "washed in the blood (referring to Jesus)"
people freak out about blood way to often if you ask me LOL, but then again i have a medical background.

Spirit-being you may have some residual cell memory from a past life that is causing your jail dreams.
Or you may be feeling that someone is threatening your freedom in someway. Maybe not physically, but emotionally, or maybe there is a situation you feel you have lost control over.

just my thoughts on this one Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:09 pm

I had a dream the other week, my mom was screaming at me in this dream, she said CALL 911! I woke up immediatly after that. The next day i kept asking her if everything was ok, nothing bad ever happend, thank god, but it was weird.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm

This makes alot of sense, as i do believe that reincarnation is possible, as well as past lives. I find this very interesting and intend to do some research on this subject.

Thanks psi Very Happy

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit-being Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:48 pm

I had a dream the other week, my mom was screaming at me in this dream, she said CALL 911! I woke up immediatly after that. The next day i kept asking her if everything was ok, nothing bad ever happend, thank god, but it was weird.

I usually dont do much interpretation to dreams but i felt compelled to give you my feelings about this dream.

I feel it woke you up in a way. You were much more alert towards your mother, Realizing how much you really do Love her.

Many Blessings
spirit-being
spirit-being

Libra Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Ya, your correct. My mom is the best! Very Happy
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down