The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Gang

2 posters

Go down

Hi Gang Empty Hi Gang

Post by CathyO Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Hi everyone!
I am sorry I haven't been too active in the forum lately. Thought I would stop in and say hello.
How are you doing today? It is such a nice warm day here in Niagara Falls today. My hubby goes for a 2nd interview today so we are keeping our fingers crossed. We begun to start working on the house so it is updated and that way in case we have to sell our house it will be less work we have to do later.
My daughter is looking forward to eating with me alone tonight while hubby is at his interview because I promised her a candlelit dinner. She is 5 so I can see why she is excited. She has her library class this afternoon and I enjoy getting to look at library books by myself without hearing Kelly say "mom are we done with your books , can we go to the kids side now?"
I am going to go grocery shopping to get the ingredients I need to make my famous Black Forest Cake from scratch.
I hope all of you have a great afternoon and many hugs and love to you all.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Hi Gang Empty Re: Hi Gang

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:41 pm

YAY!! for the interview.
now can we just get my husband back to work too?!? bounce
I have a 6 yr old and she is always asking why we don't use the candles for dinner...hoping for the power to go out so we can have a candle light dinner too. so enjoy!
i can SOOOO relate to the library thing. I remember when I had what I called "freedom friday" while my daughter was at pre-school i would go to Starbucks then hit the library for 2 whole hrs all by myself! now that they are both in school full time... i can go when i want Cheerleader 3

hope you enjoy your day and that cake too. flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi Cathy, thanks for keeping in touch! (Hugs)
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down