The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.
The SBNS Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting?

+3
CathyO
LargeWingSpan
Devon
7 posters

Go down

What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting? Empty What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting?

Post by Devon Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 pm

End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World

Mystical Traveler: How to Advance to a Higher Level of Spirituality

All Pets Go To Heaven: The Spiritual Lives of the Animals We Love
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to read the End of days book, I've been waiting for Sylvia to write somthing about this!
Devon
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting? Empty Re: What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting?

Post by LargeWingSpan Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:59 pm

Devon wrote:
I can't wait to read the End of days book, I've been waiting for Sylvia to write somthing about this!

There are tid bits here and there spread throughout many of her books Wink , and dont forget about "Prophecy" which was written a few years ago. I do believe that has information which can be called a bit more detailed than "tid bits".

I too am looking forward to "End Of Days" Will definately be one that I pick up quickly after release this summer!!

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting? Empty Re: What up-coming book are you most looking forward to getting?

Post by CathyO Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 pm

I am looking to the pets one because I emailed a story for the book and hope it got picked,....we shall see.
Of course I honestly look forward to all the books she writes. I am lucky that we ave a Costco membership because they usually have the books for a month after it is released and they are about $10-15 cheaper than in the book store.
CathyO
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm

hmm..of those listed, I would have to say the Mystical Travelers book.
Not that I am one (YAY!!--mergefests for me!!) but I think or hope at least that it will answer some questions . Then i will just be able to point people to that book LOL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Im looking forward to the Mystical Traveler book, i think its something we are all at least a bit curious about.
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:51 pm

End of Days
I don't like the title of this one.....how's about you Adam? LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Psi wrote:hmm..of those listed, I would have to say the Mystical Travelers book.
Not that I am one (YAY!!--mergefests for me!!) but I think or hope at least that it will answer some questions . Then i will just be able to point people to that book LOL.

LOL no but seriously though Psi, what if you actually are a Mystical Traveler, what would you do then? Whistle
in2wish4everpeace
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:56 pm

well if I can be honest with you! I have so many books on my shelves I cant get them all read! I want them all but I hope that I can still see by the time I get them all read. lol Shocked
samijo
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:07 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:
Psi wrote:hmm..of those listed, I would have to say the Mystical Travelers book.

LOL no but seriously though Psi, what if you actually are a Mystical Traveler, what would you do then? Whistle
hmm.... affraid the gnostic form of harey carey? (spelling) really I dont feel like one and I would think I would. seeing as this is something we get to decide on, i just feel it's not something i would decide i want...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:40 pm

yeah anything called THE END OF DAYS makes me nervous! LOL I feel like someone is trying to tell me I'm gonna die! LROF
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

https://sbns.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Hiding Sad Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by taellison Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:20 am

When is End of Days coming out?

taellison

Joined date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:30 am

"End Of Days" Release Date : June 24
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down